- The Netherlands, CET

Can you speak and type English fluently:

- Yes, I speak and type English fluently

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

- 3mo 4d 36m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

- 212th Null ARC Colonel Chim, Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

- Yes, I own a working microphone. When I communicate I speak and type (when needed).

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

- I joined the server for the first time back in August 2019. I played for around 200 hours (these got reset at some point) and then took a year break. Rejoined a couple times but finally stayed and played seriously without any further breaks since October 2022.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

- I use the Teamspeak 3/Discord server everyday. I use the forums when needed (not actively using them atm).

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

- I have 1 official warn from back in 2019 (RDM with a DU shield). https://imgur.com/a/gsANSti

State the role of staff on the server:

- Staff makes sure people within the community and on the server enjoy their time. This can be done either by punishing people who try to make others have a bad experience, or by enabling people to make claims to get help with whatever they need help with (trainings, getting unstuck, etc). Staff enables players to have a smooth and fun experience.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

- Yes I have read the rules and I am familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience:

- I have no staff experience in staff on GMOD. I do have experience on dealing with mingy/unserious/rude people since I used to be a (cringy) Discord mod for a server with 20k+ people in the past.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

- Yes I understand. 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

- I would check logs to see if this player is indeed killing other clones (and how many). If this is true, I would teleport to them and pull them away and explain what they did wrong, together with either an ARDM, RDM or MRDM warn (or even banning for the appropriate amount of time).

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

- I would ask a Battalion member to ask NCO+’s to train a cadet. If this takes too long I will start to teleport NCO+’s to the cadet room to ask them if they want to train a cadet until someone trains them.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidentally shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

- I would not do anything. It was an accident and battalion can deal with this IC. If the situation escalates, refer to my answer to question 1.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

- I honestly would only inform them that it’s technically a rule (only if I am on job) but I am not going to punish them IC or OOC.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

- I will inform them why it still falls under FailRP, and that I will warn them if I see them doing it again after the interaction.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

- I would explain to them that I am just there to make the situation more clear to them, and why I am punishing them for what they did. I am there to make sure players have fun, and that I am not the offender's enemy. I just want to make sure they do not make the same mistake again. If that does not make them listen, I will inform them they can go to the forums for a second opinion but will still punish them.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

- I have played this server for a while now and while I do not know everything, I feel like I understand quite well about how this community operates. I spend a lot of hours of my time on the server and that shows my lasting/steady commitment. I love this server and community to pieces and do not see myself leaving any time soon. The main motivation for staff is to help the community out in a more impactful way than I am currently able to. I would like to show my love for the server through the role of staff. 

- On a more technical level, I believe I would quickly pick up the tasks expected of staff since I work in the IT sector. My job also allows me to have fairly flexible hours, making a stable choice for staff. I am confident I will be able to complement the current staff team.

- In terms of my role within the community, I aim to be a source of joy. I often make people laugh at the silly things that I do/say (and the amount of inside jokes I have developed with a fair amount of them). Becoming staff would enable me to put more smiles on people's faces, which would also make me incredibly happy in return. Being staff would also enable me to ensure the safety of players both IC and OOC.

- I genuinely care so much about you guys, and I appreciate anyone reading this staff application to the end. While I cannot put all my feelings in this short text, I hope it gets my sincerity and enthusiasm across. Stay awesome and I hope you guys will give me a chance.

- Your CWRP Rat,

Chim

+1

Would be a great pick.

Amazing Person.

Great Application

Current Ranks
CE PFT Rancor Major - Event planner

Former Ranks

4x 212th SO - 212th Vice Commander - Junior Medic

big minge

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

your a nice person but i think you minge too much

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Not the best pick for staff

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is?

CWRP: 212th Lieutenant Commander | Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | Jedi Initiate

IRP:  ISF Sergeant First Class | Prefect

spacer.png

Denied

Staff Applications are now closed.

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Jedi Champion

Army Commandant