MI13.net

Job Suggestion [Global Occult Coalition]

I made my application on Google docs as I think it would look better rather than having it as a big text here.

Click this

Best regards, Himmler.

Whitelists: Previus: All Nu-7, Head Of External Affairs, O5-8, Beta-1 "Cauterziers" Riot Unit and Sentinel Unit, ECMx2, O5-9 "The Secret Keeper", Nu-7 Commander, CI Delta, HoEA, Alpha-1, Omega-1, ???, Maxwellist Acolyte, E-11 Commander, Site Director, ISD, HoMD and  MC&D Salesman.

Steam Name : [DC] LeadingRanger

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:554528839

In-Game Level & Rank: Level 50, User

State what groups you are in(If you're in any): Senior Researcher

Playtime (2 days minimum, exceptions can be made): 4d 21h

Warns (Only 20 Warns Maximum, Exceptions can be made): 0 warnings

What can you bring to the Global Occult Coalition: I can bring knowledge and skill to the GOC

Why do you want to join the Global Occult Coalition?: As I would like to help destroy all the anomelies to help save the world from them and especially from the SCP: Foundation.

Do you understand that if you break any GOC rules you will be Kicked: Yes

Please explain the The Seventh Occult War: The 7th Occult war began as the “Ahnenerbe Obskurakorps” wanted to complete an old Occult ritual (Rite Of Solomon( with the left over power LTE-0913-Ex-Machina. One side of the War was the Ahnenerbe Obskurakorps and at the other side was the AOI (Allied Occult Initiative) and the SCP Foundation who did their best to prevent the Obskurakorps from completing the Ritual. At the end the AOI and the Foundation prevented the completion of the "Rite Of Solomon" ritual. This later lead to the creation of the GOC funded by the UN.

What are the Missions of Global Occult Coalition:
 1) Survival > To protect the human race against the paranormal threats (highest priority)
2) Concealment > Keep the known knowledge of the paranormal threats as a secret. (prevent chaos)

3) Protect > Tries its best to protect the human race from the paranormal threats (not against 1 and 2)

4) Destruction > Never to take risk of the paranormal threats (destroy the anomalys)
5) Education > Expand knowledge of the threats and study threats (not against 1, 2, 3 & 4)

Why was the Global Occult Coalition founded?: The GOC was founded to serve as the official protector of the human race.

What is the difference between
a KTE and a UTE: KTE (Known Threat Entity) are paranormal entities clearly identified as threated and slated for response & UTE (Unknown Threat Entity) are those parathreats who exsistance can be inferred but an identity can not established.

What does the PHYSICS Division specialize in?: They observe, investigate, capture and/or neutralise anomalies.

IC Section 

"Agent Waldover"
Serial Number: 41212342/1102

– 

Nationality: British

Date of Birth: 17/01/91

Biographical Information: Luke is a man from the south of Britain who was brought up by his dad to have enhanced hunting skills. Being brought up in this way allowed Luke to be top of his class when enlisting in the army. This then caught the eyes of the SRR (Special Reconaissance Regiment) to where he was extremly enhanced in his skills presented so he was selected. After a battle in Afganistan to which his whole team was killed and he was a sole survivor, he left SRR and began a path outside the army. This became troubling as he came in contact in an MTF squad when this MTF squad was retrieving this SCP. Since he never revealed himself, he was never given any amnestics so he knew all.
Career Service Vitae:
Ex SRR CPL

Note: I used to be in GOC but was kicked out for reasons I still disagree in but cannot argue. I am truly sorry for all I did and hope to return. 

Steam Name : Dominic

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:181090970

In-Game Level & Rank: LVL 50, PLAT VIP

State what groups you are in(If you're in any): N/A

Playtime (2 days minimum, exceptions can be made): 1 Week nearly 3 days.

Warns (Only 20 Warns Maximum, Exceptions can be made): 15 warns (Over a year old)

What can you bring to the Global Occult Coalition: I will bring a characteristic which is being strong in RP And want to have nothing but the greatest RP experience among my peers and fellow players. I can and will bring leadership potential to an extraordinary GOI such as the Global Occult Coalition. I will bring a never ending bond between fellow operatives and I.

Why do you want to join the Global Occult Coalition?: I want simply nothing but a great RP experience for myself and others. I want to make sure everyone in this group is all bonded as brothers and sisters and rely on each other to form the greatest GOI yet. I want to just use my RP and general sense of skill on a certain RP Group and this GOI looks like the perfect fit.

Do you understand that if you break any GOC rules you will be Kicked: Of course.

Please explain the The Seventh Occult War: The GOC was once known as the Allied Occult Initiative, which fought the Ahnenerbe Obskurakorps in Seventh Occult War/WWII.

Survival

The GOC has to protect the human race against all paranormal threats, and this mission take priority over all other four.

Concealment

The GOC has to keep the knowledge of paranormal threats secret, as exposure of said threats could lead to mass panic and, eventually, massive casualties in the wider civilian population.

Protect

The GOC always tries to protect individual humans, both operatives and civilians, whenever possible, as long as it does not go against the first two previous statements.

Destruction

The GOC should not take any risk with the survival of paranormal threats, as the very existence of the anomalous could be a risk to the human race's survival.

Education

The GOC should always expand their knowledge of paranormal threats, and study said threats, as long as it does not go against the four previous statements.

Why was the Global Occult Coalition founded?: To keep the Earth safe and cloaked from these anomalies, ensuring a safe life for humanity hence them bearing the name "Paranormal Police."

a KTE and a UTE: A KTE Is a threat which is known and already has been identified and we know how to deal with it. A UTE However is a threat which hasn't been identified and yet has been issued a way to deal with it.

What does the PHYSICS Division specialize in?: The Physics division specializes in two things: Observation & Investigation As well as Combat and assault. 

IC Section 

"Lamb"
Serial Number: 76943286/2994

– 

Nationality: Greece,Athens

Date of Birth: 20/12/1990

Biographical Information: Dominic went to enlist in the Greek military at an age of 24. He proceeded to pass Basic Training and joined the Greek Navy seals "O.Y.K" He served for 2 years and proceeded to move to the US. Eventually once having enough and making a living there he proceeded to join the GOC out of interest at the age of 27

Career Service Vitae: 

GREEK BCT: 9 MONTHS (PASSED)

GREEK OYK COURSE: 9 MONTHS (PASSED)

GOC:<<AWAITING TRAINING/APPROVAL>>

Edited by Holland Krueger
Fixed Serial code
To: transfer@headquarters.goc.int
Subject:  I'm stuck in a office doing paperwork this is painful.
Date: 11/22/2020

I'd Like to lynch myself folks although ignoring that, welcome on board~!

image.png.be499353ba26aba29e214362b896fe2c.png

image.png.046dc7002b5c704c1a76a5e63019e281.png

image.png.75ef57f4938ae3a951f9e151ac5de873.png

See you soon,
Colonel Flak.

OOC Section

Steam Name DELTAH

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:73024756

In-Game Level & Rank:
50 Level & Plat Vip 
State what groups you are in(If you're in any):
SCP 096 
Playtime (2 days minimum, exceptions can be made):
 1 week and 3 days
Warns (Only 20 Warns Maximum, Exceptions can be made):
 4 warnings(old)

What can you bring to the Global Occult Coalition:
I am very strategic when attack plans are needed and i can bring good rp to GOC along with my teamates.

Why do you want to join the Global Occult Coalition?:

I like the GOC's ideas and the ways they deal with anomalies. I like the idea protecting the human race. I also like the UN jobs and how they deal things around the anomalous universe.
Do you understand that if you break any GOC rules you will be Kicked:

Yes,i understand. 

Please explain the The Seventh Occult War:

The Seventh Occult War AKA  The Occult War. Started with 2 sides, the one was named as Ahnenerbe Obskurakorps who had a goal of completing an occult ritual. The other side was the Allied Occult Initiative and the SCP Foundation who want to prevent the AO from completing the ritual. At the end the AOI and SCP Foundation prevented the ritual. And this is the start of the GOC.

1:Survival->Protect the human race! Survive the paranormal threats in order to stay alive.

(High Priority)

2:Concealment->Knowledge can pose threat to the human mind,keeping paranormal threats secret is an option in order to survive.

3.Protect->Try our best to protect humanity from the paranormal threats.

4.Destruction->Never take risks! A move can be deadly for humanity. Destroy the anomalies.

5.Education-> Knowing our enemy's moves is the best advantage we have in order to win.
Why was the Global Occult Coalition founded?:

a KTE and a UTE: KTE is a threat which is already identified and we have information that helps us deal with it. The UTE is the opposite,its a threat which is not identified, we dont know how to deal with it.

What does the PHYSICS Division specialize in?:

The Physics division is specialized in observation and investigation and has combat experience.

IC Section 

"DELTA"
Serial Number: 10293847/4200

– 

Nationality: Greece

Date of Birth: 23/02/1990

Biographical Information:

Deltah joined the Greek Army at the age of 22. Then he passed the tryout for the 1st paratroopers brigade where he had combat training. He served the as a Greek soldier for 6 years. He decided to join an organization called GOC at the age of 28.

Career Service Vitae:

Greek BCT(Basic Combat Training): 9 months

1stPB Tryout course: 9 months

GOC: Awaiting for response

I know that my grammar is bad.I have bad english

OOC SECTION                           

STEAM ID:       https://steamcommunity.com/id/jerzybedkowski/

steam id:STEAM_0:1:447578216

LEVEL IN GAME:40

Playtime:1 week and 4 hours

warn:4

What can you bring to the Global Occult Coalition?:

I have good strategy,combat skils and loyalty to my commander.I like gathering skils. 

Why do you want to join the Global Occult Coalition?:

I want to join Goc because the protect the humanity and i like how they handling with the anomalies,Goc want to destroy anomalies no keeping in cage.Its better methods than scp fundation.

The war happened in WW2,the war was fought bettwen Ahnenerbe Obskurakorps and Allied Goc.When LTE-0913-EX exploded.He want to complite rite of soloman to have more power but they formed a Goc to never happen that again.War bettween third reich and allies,they fight in anomalus fields.Goc was created in finnaly allied goc and nazi goc

Do you understand that if you break any GOC rules you will be Kicked:

yes i understand and i be follow these rules.

Survival: The GOC has to protect the human race against all paranormal threats, and this mission takes priority over all other four.

Concealment: The GOC has to keep the knowledge of paranormal threats secret, as exposure of said threats could lead to mass panic and, eventually, massive casualties in the wider civilian population.

Protect: The GOC always tries to protect individual humans, both operatives and civilians, whenever possible, as long as it does not go against the first two previous statements.

Destruction: The GOC should not take any risk with the survival of paranormal threats, as the very existence of the anomalous could be a risk to the human race's survival.

Education: The GOC should always expand their knowledge of paranormal threats, and study said threats, as long as it does not go against the four previous statements.

would abuse the paranormal for there own gain or others people gain when they can be dangerous and goc destroy all the anomalies and to protect human race

What is the difference between a KTE and a UTE:

KTE:s a known threat to GOC and know almost everything about it and how to deal with that.

UTE is something they do not have alot of knowledge about and may pose a threat.

This is 2 special ops teams.First is The Assesment Team they looking for anomalues

second team is for to take out the anomalies and preform raids or making defense

ic section

“gamma”

Serial Number: 16442578/1995

Nationlity:Poland

Date of birtch: 11/04/1980

Biographical information:Was born in Warsaw and lived in middle class family,he grown in small haouse and he went throught to small middle school.

When he was adult he go to Polish military.After one years he decide to go UN peacekeeping forces.

he was loyal, and he knows lot of combat skils and he get lot of promotions and he go transfered to GOC for his knowlage and combat skils.He is fresh in goc

Polish combat training (10 weeks)

Peacekeeping training (2 months).

Un peacekeeping (11 years)

Edited by Michael Patrick

Then I do suggest you wait. As you have found out, you advertising your app is frowned upon. I respect you are trying to improve your app for GOC but I suggest you take another approach from just advertising your app. Some people see it as being desperate for a “+1” so yeah. Next time it’s best to wait and not advertise your app

Gloria fortis miles. Pervenientes usque mortem.

It is time, for another review.

Deltah Ladias

Your choice of coloring in your application is giving my metaphysicial eyes multiple strains of cancer. While your lack of punishment from...otherworldly beings is assuring, your lack of information in our organization is a big demoralizer.

A KTE does not necesarily mean it is hostile, but often anomalous enough to label it as a “Confirmed threat” to our organization.

The definition is UTE is spot on, besides the fact that it is not a confirmed threat.

This might be an annoying part of me, but NTE and PTE are not mentioned anywhere in the application form, huh.

Anyways, consider yourself denied for now. reapply whenever, I have hope in you.

Michael Patrick

Where do I even start? 

Your application is borderline unreadable, your english is on par with a somalian toddler and you advertise your app like a shameless nudist in the middle of a shopping mall.

Hard denial, reapply in 2 weeks.

----

God, I hate doing these kinds of things, if only Flak paid me more for this shit.

~The Archivist, Thirty Oneth of his Kind

Sir, you might wanna see this.

What now, Lieutenant?

Several Dimentional and spatial anomalies have appeared in Ovis City, sir.

So what, it's nothing new? That city's basically our Three Portlands.

Problem is, Sir...

The anomalies are sending a message using our credentials.

...Patch it through.

Affirm, take a look, Sir.

Looks like this is not merely a case of impersonation. Send a message to the council, we might have a possible Cornwall Incident on our hands.

Mortis.thumb.png.fd1978b605094697e961877853b6d784.png

Edited by Plague

-OOC Section-

Steam Name: Greta

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:422872120

In-Game Level & Rank: level 50, platinum VIP

State what groups you are in: Nu7 (but im leaving soon as possible)

Playtime: 2 weeks 2 days

Warns: 0

What you can bring to the Global Occult Coalition:

I can bring active player who is interestd in lore

of GOC and its doings on the server.

Why do you want to join Global Occult Coalition:

I want to join to GOC, because i found more logical and

way more safe to destroy paranormal objects and entities, as well

i like GOCs doing on server.

Do you undersrand that if you break any GOC rules:

you will be Kicked:

Yes, sir.

This war started along WW2, when SS Ahnenerbe

and Thule-Gesselschaft wanted to destroy

LTE-0913-Ex-Machina and complete Rite of Solomon

and gain big power. They were defeated by Allied Occult

and to prevent other similar threats GOC

was founded.

Survival: Protecting human race from all

paranormal threats, this mission have biggest

priority from rest four.

Concealment: Keeping all knowledge of paranormal

threats as secret, because it could lead to panic

and big casualities.

Protect: The GOC everytime tries to protect individuals,

civilians and operatives, whenever possible, till its not

goes against first two previous Missions.

Destruction: The GOC shouldnt take any risks with surviving

paranormal threats, because very existence of the

anomalous could be risk for humanity survival.

Education: The GOC should everytime expand their knowledge

about paranormal threats and study them, till it

doesnt goes against the four previous Missions.

It was founded to prevent events like during 

The Seventh Occult War.

a KTE and a UTE:

KTE (Known Threat Entity):

While facing KTE, you can use known knowledge

of the entity and pretend its further moves and doings 

and use it for youre advantage.

UTE (Unknown Threat Entity):

While facing UTE, you have to be really careful, bacause

you dont know and cant pretend its doings, which

puts you to great disadvantage.

PHYSICS division specializes in observation,

investigation and capturing or neutralizing threat entities.

PHYSICS division is split into two groups, which are Assesment teams, 

who are observing and investigating threat entities and second

Strike teams, wich are capturing or neutralizing threat entities.

-IC Section-

"Swamp"

Serial Number: 86541253/4996

-

Nationality: Czech Republic

Date of birth: 7/6/1979

Carl Swampman was born in Prague, capital city of Czech

Republic atyear 1979. From young years he was being trained by

his dad at shooting and tactics. 

Dad was taking him to shooting ranges and

later even for his proffesional training at his work. At his 16

years, Carl decided to leave a bit shooting with dad and

went to CNC engineering school, where he graduated. From his

19 to 21 years he worked as CNC engineer. He left because he

got still his dream job with weapons, so he became police man.

Carl was working there for 4 years, then he was accepted to

URNA Task Force for good doing. At URNA he was working

for 5 years, when he was enjoying his job so much.

After his 5 years of service, he was contacted by Foundation and

soon he became security guard for his next 4 years.

He served there well and went trought without any problems.

He was promoted to Security Lieutenant, but after 2

of service he took offer and became Field Agent, which was

his last job inside of Foundation. Story why he left

Foundation after being there 6 years in security and 4 as

Field Agent was interesting. One day at his service, Foundation

was visited by group of 4 "angels". Carl was just

equiping himself for work, when SCP-682 has breached

his chamber. Carl started to fastly do as protocols said, but during

that he faced 682. He was about to say goodbye to his life, but

then one of the angles appeared and contained SCP.

He saved his life. Carl was happy that he was saved, so he followed

angle. He told him "Take my hand" and they went to gate,

which lead outside. "Go do youre job." Said "angel", and went back

to foundation. Carl went outside for 5 hours and then

came back to give report of special event, but the situation

was different. Foundation was no more carefully tried to

find out who these "angels", but instead of, they were

sacrificing to them. Carl was for a while looking at situation,

half of people were in absolute chaos, half was giving their

lives to entities. Carl was sneaking around and when

he seen what is happening, he left site. He went to seek help.

But first of, he went to church. He needed to sort out

what is happening. In church, there was as well one more

guy with him, looking on weird statue. Carl noticed statue too.

While he was looking at it, statue started to shine and then

from sudden, it became one of these "angels". Carl seen

this one, but just at beggining, and he dissapeared

right after other appeared. This one as well looked

really differently from other, he looked like a monster.

"These who wants to serve the Lord, do one step foward!", 

creature said. Carl was paralised. Like if it would

have some power over him. As well, he thought he could

be their enemy. Carl without controling his body got up

from chair, made steps to the creature and kneeled down.

Creature touched him and second guy in the church, and

then he started to feel like if he would get up from sleep.

His head hurt, legs were in pain. As well he felt something,

something strong, like someones presence. It was stronger every

second, and then he found out. It was second touched guy.

Now he could feel everyone, who agreed to "serve the Lord".

Soon he got orders from "anngel". "Live youre normal lives,

i dont have anything for you yet.", crature said.

Then Carl went outside, he was so confused so he went back to

Foundation. it took some hours. When he was in front of

gate, he started to feel presence of his other "brothers",

ones who agreed to "serve the Lord." Gade opened out of

sudden and "angel" from the church welcomed him.

"Follow me and come to see other angels, my brothers!"

Then Carl knew, he cant do fight against them. He was

totally at the end of his mental health. When they were

going throught foundation, he seen lot of monsters,

killing people, breached SCPs and his co-workers

giving themselfs to "angels". He felt his brothers as well,

some of them was even SCPs. He felt strong connection 

to them, he couldnt harm them, same as his Lord. 

Soon they appeared in room filled with people

and 3 other angels. Carl witnessed nearly all the people

being killed by one angel, in order to be reborn. 

He wanted to warn people, wake them up

wrom their paralise, but he couldnt. His Lord was

controling him. It went like this for 5 minutes, then

Carl heard scary sound. Nuke was activated.

Carl was happy that there are still some

non-affected people. Carl was free to move everywhere,

Lord wasnt anyhow controling him in this, so he

started to run outside. While he was escaping,

he accompanied lot of his brothers, even one scp.

They left together. Nuke exploded soon and luckily,

it killed all "angels". They were for some time staring

and big hole in the ground, but during that,

something wa sjust wrong. Lord died.

They no more couldnt harm eachother.

No one was controling them. Their jailor died.

Carl was one of first getting that fact. He slowly

dissapeared to backround, loading his gun.

During that he witnessed little fight between his brothers.

It was fight for being leader. Fastly it became bloody

show, which ended with Carls shooting some of

his brothers. In the end, Carl and 5 more his brothers 

survived. 5 from 40. Carl havent, contacted foundation,

he let die all information, left foundation and started

to hunt his brothers. He assasinated them during years

of his life and became last of the brothers, servant

of dead Lord. He no more felt ny presence

of his brothers, so he choosen another path of his life.

Instead of containing anomalous objects and entities,

he started to destroy them and terminate them.

He didnt wanted to let happen anything what

he experienced again. He did maximum for that

and after year of his new secret work was noticed

by GOC, while caught killing man with

anomalous powers. After telling his story,

he got offer to become member of

Strike Team 9999 "Max Damage"

which he took to continue in his work.

Career Service Vitae:

CNC Engineer, Police Man at PMJ Praha, member of URNA,

Foundation security, Foundation Field Agent

Edited by Greta
Improvements, also bit changed my view on thing during last week, while i was playing.

OOC Section:
Steam Name: Doom #2 / Makarov
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48881738
In-Game Level & Rank: Lvl 50, Platinum Vip 
State what groups you are in (If you're in any): None
Playtime ( 2 days minimum, exceptions can be made): 2w|18d (somewhere around this number)

Warns (Only 20 Warns Maximum, Exceptions can be made): 0

What can you bring to the Global Occult Coalition: 
Teamwork, decent skills in firearms usage, but most importantly, handling the more finesse work with good care. It may be hard for others to handle some technical matters like fixing or hacking terminals. This is where i excel. Ive heard quite a lot about the Global Occult Coalition, or what was formerly known as the Allied Occult Initiative.
Why do you want to join the Global Occult Coalition: 
The GOC are quite different than what i used to play. I have been searching for a group, that would suit me well as an RP enthusiast. And there i have it. The GOC. Playing foundation made me feel sick, considering the random crap that happens down there. While i previously used to be DoEA, and later on HoEA, it became a living nightmare after all this GOI managing became too much to handle, let alone keeping field agents in check. The surface is essentially where i belong, and the GOC are the best choice when it comes for RP-oriented groups.

Do you understand that if you break any of the GOC rules you will be Kicked: Yeah. Im well aware of that. 

Please explain the Seventh Occult War:

This war was between the Allied Occult Initiative and the german Obskurakorps. The AOI and the SCP foundation were their enemies at the time, during World War 2. It started when the Obskurakorps found out about a ritual that would let humanity transcend, essentially creating the race the germans had invisioned during that time, which would result in an end of the world scenario. Thus, the GOC was founded, to stop the germans from performing the ritual and destroying the world.

What are the Missions of the Global Occult Coalition:
Protect humanity from paranormal entities, keep said entities secret, make sure that humanity survives the aforementioned entities, although the GOC's primary goal is protect them from anomalies. They also study those anomalies to expand their knowledge on them, to know how to properly neutralise them. The GOC despises paranolmal entities or events in any shape or form, so their main goal is to also terminate them if possible.

It was founded after the Seventh Occult War to stop such situations like the germans attempting to perform the ritual from happening, pretty much preventing the world from getting destroyed. It is one of the GOC's main tasks to protect humanity from paranormal entities and destroy them. The GOC was deemed as a last line of defense against paranormal threats towards humanity, thus they were founded to fulfil this task.

What is the difference between a KTE and a UTE:
KTE (Known Threat Entities) are paranormal entities known to the GOC, and marked to be destroyed by them. UTE (Unknown Threat Entities) are paranormal entities not yet known to the GOC. Their existance aknowledged, their identity unknown.

Thats the GOC's combat division. It is them who take care of neutralising various KTEs. They are divided into teams. One such example is the "Strike Team". There is also the "Assesment Team", who's responsibility is to track down and monitor CTEs (Captured Threat Entities). 

IC Section

Codename: "Loki"

Serial Number: 76081904/4451

Name: Victor Blaze

Nationality: American

Born in: 14/4/80

Victor Blaze, Codename "Loki", was formerly just a normal soldier in the US Army. At first, he appeared to be just a normal soldier, ready to serve his country. While he did finish his technical studies in college, he was not given a chance to be granted a place in the tech specialist team, at least not yet. During one of his missions in Iraq he was able to hack through a keypad locked blast door, behind which was a squad of terrorists working for Osama Bin Laden. It was then that he became a tech specialist, assigned to the 34th recon division. He worked under Commander Bison, and Victor had good opinions from both the lower ranking squad members he worked with, and his higher-ups, including Bison himself. He was serving him for 6 years, until he was moved to the naval corps, serving on USS George Washington, an aircraft carrier. He was put into bridge duty, assisting with the ship's weapons' targetting systems and overall maintainance, and served on that ship for 4 years, and during this time he reached the rank of Admiral as he was patrolling the Atlantic Ocean.  Lastly, he served in the 23rd assault division, after it was revealed that he was doing exceptionally well with long range weaponry like sniper rifles. He never missed his target. Always managed to quietly dispatch hostiles without alerting anyone. He was doing this for 8 years before he was honourably discharged, with his superiors thankful and proud of his service to his country.

Career Service Vitae:
34th Recon Division for 6 years, reached the rank of Lieutenant, US Navy for 4 years, serving on USS George Washington, reached the rank of Admiral, 23rd assault division for 8 years, reached the rank of commander 2 years before being honourably discharged.
Edited by Makarov

OOC Section

Steam Name : Captain Brexit

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:103669717

In-Game Level & Rank: Level 50 and VIP

State what groups you are in(If you're in any): The groups that I am in are Nu-7, Chaos Insurgency, Epsilon-11, Internal Security Department, Head of External Affairs, Head of Manufacturing Department and Marshall Carter & Dark.

Playtime (2 days minimum, exceptions can be made): My playtime is 13 weeks and 2 days.

Warns (Only 20 Warns Maximum, Exceptions can be made): I have 6 warns in total which are quite old.

What can you bring to the Global Occult Coalition: I can bring my good communication skills, leadership skills, activity and despite my warn history I try my hardest not to break any job rules or rules in general.

Why do you want to join the Global Occult Coalition?: I want to join the Global Occult Coalition to experience the community of GOC and to explore this very interesting group of interest (GOI). I have also very recently taken an interest in the lore of GOC.

Do you understand that if you break any GOC rules you will be Kicked: Yes, I understand that if I break any of the job rules for GOC I will be kicked from the group.

Please explain the The Seventh Occult War: The Seventh Occult War was during World War 2. This event was triggered by the SS Ahnenerbe and also by the Thule-Gesselschaft, they attempted to take an advantage from the destruction of something called LTE-0913-Ex-Machina to try to complete the Rite of Solomon.

What are the Missions of Global Occult Coalition: The first mission of the Global Occult Coalition is survival, the second concealment, the third protection, the fourth mission destruction and the fifth or the last mission is education.

Why was the Global Occult Coalition founded?: The Global Occult Coalition was founded by the events of the Seventh Occult War to safeguard the world against further actions made by these types of rogue organisations.

a KTE and a UTE: The difference between a KTE and a UTE is that KTE is a known threat entity and a UTE is an unknown threat entity. A KTE and a UTE are both a paranormal threat but a KTE is a clearly identified paranormal threat and a UTE is an unknown paranormal threat's identity that has not been 100% identified.

What does the PHYSICS Division specialize in?: The PHYSICS Divison specialises in observing, investigating, capturing and neutralising Threat Entities (TEs).

IC Section 

"Nomad"
Serial Number: 41212342/1102

– 

Nationality: Irish

Date of Birth: 17/11/1978

Biographical Information
On a Friday afternoon in the month of November and the year 1978 Bill Pill was born in a hospital located in Dublin. At the age of 21 he joined the Irish Army and served in it for 5 years. After Bill Pill left the Irish Army he went to serve in the Royal Navy for 4 years then went and joined the Royal Commandos. While Bill Pill was in the Royal Commandos he was offered a position in the Global Occult Coalition.

Career Service Vitae
Irish Army - 5 years
Royal Navy - 4 years
Royal Commandos - 6 years

Edited by Bill Pill