Meep ็ ็ ็

Meep staff app

RP Character name(s):  N/A 

Steam Name:   [sim]Meep

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞 STEAM_0:0:134639372

Age when applying:  18

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:  U.K BST

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes I can

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): N/A

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on HL-RP: none currently as I didn't apply in time for the faction i wanted and user currently

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I have a working microphone and 99% of the time use my microphone to communicate

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: N/A

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server and our forums: very often

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen): N/A

State the role of staff on the server: To enforce the rules and help anyone that needs it also bring a good environment to the server by being friendly to everyone and being strict when needed. It also to make sure that the server runs smoothly and there no hiccups. They are also there to make sure other people don’t come on just to ruin other people’s fun.

Give some context about setting of C24 within the Half Life universe (150 words+): City 24 (otherwise known as the royal city) is located in Geneva, Europe. The city’s main purpose is to show of how powerful the combine is and improvements they have brought to humanity. The city is one big propaganda piece  to the inhabitants and the people on the outside. The residents in the city are highly restricted in what they can do and about leaving the city. They have blocked of all exits around the city to restricted civilian movement and striped the outside of the city of all its resources. The city consists of multiple factions, civil protection( The peacekeeper and police of the city), Lamba (The resistance), The CWU(The civil workers union which are supporters of the combine and live better lifes then normal civilians). The households within the city are very bare bone and there is poverty among civilians but the combine do there best at hiding this for example throwing the poor in jail. The city has less importance then other citys but is the combines key source of propaganda.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? no as there are not out yet

Have you read the punishment list and are familiar with it?:  no as there are not out yet

List of all previous server staff experience: Dark rp Manger, Dark rp head admin time as staff 500-600 hours

List of all previous RP experience: I have played a lot of dark rp  before and enjoy the rp experience and I have a lot of hours on SWRP and I an high rank in it currently.

Have you added the Manager on Steam? Yes, I have

Have you added the Vice-Manager on Steam? Yes, I have

Have you added the Staff Manager on Steam? Yes, I have

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes I do

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a player in admin chat that another player is randomly killing people: I would goto the guy who reported him and listen out to what his story was then I would pull up Blogs and check if he is killing people randomly or not. If he is then I would go to him and freeze him or bring him to a location that is not near anyone. Then I would the check logs seeing how many people he has killed to see if it was MRDM or RDM or ARDM or MARDM. Then I would ban / warn him accordingly. Then I would go to the person who reported him to tell him the outcome of the sit

2 ) You are asked by a player about how to join a faction: It hasn’t be announced  yet but I assume it will be something like SWRP where there someone who can train them into that faction. I would also explain  to them that some jobs are vip/ platvip only 

3 ) You catch somebody not performing RP and messing around: I would verbally warn them first and if they continued  ban them for N2RP  or warn them depending on the things they are doing

4 ) Somebody acquires a rank but is not willing to RP with it properly: I would tell them that shouldn’t be messing around and show be showing a example as there rank, then I would message there hierarchy with proof of what they have been doing.

5 ) A player is prop spamming: I would teleport to them as soon I could then if they doing on purpose I would warn them and if they continued I would ban them for prop spam / N2RP. As it could potentially crash the server

6 ) Somebody does not agree with the outcome of an RP situation therefore he decides to break RP and act OOC: I would tell him to continue with the situation if there are no rule being broken like RDM and RDA. If he continued to interrupt the RP I would warn him according to the guideline.

7 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish him however he does not agree with your decision and keeps arguing: I would talk to him in calm manner and explain the reason why he was warned. I would tell him to apply on forums with a warn request if still thinks it’s unfair.

8 ) Someone commits FailRP but claims the specific instance of FailRP you warned him for is not explained in detail within the rules:  I would tell him that it still counts as I would of asked a higher staff member  what I should of done before. I would tell him about this and that even though not everything is listed on the rules that the rules take some common sense.

9 ) A player evidently breaks a rule however he makes a good point in his defence by abusing loopholes within the rules: If he is abusing loopholes and I would ask a higher up on what I should do  and talk to them about the situation and get there feedback on what to do.

Answer the following questions in detail:

1 ) Explain the difference between Tier I rule-breaking and punishments and Tier II rule-breaking and punishments: Tier 1 rule-breaking is when someone is new to the server and broke a rule on accident or didn’t know it was a rule. Tier 2 rule-breaking is when it is a repeated offence and has been warned before about it and continued to do it or had full intention to break server rules e.g MRDM. Tier 2 warning can determine in further punishments other than warns e.g kicks or bans.

2 ) Explain the difference between IC and OOC. Also define Meta Gaming in relation with the two: IC is when your in character for example selling guns/ food out of your shop or through adverts. OOC is either through OOC chats, through voice e.g talking about things that aren’t in the universe or through sits. Metagaming is taking information from OOC and applying it to IC for example a guy say in OOC chat that he has tons of guns in his base and then CP raid his place for guns.

3 ) Explain the difference between Serious RP and Semi-Serious RP: Serious RP requires character development and very strict about certain things that happen. Semi-serious RP are a lot less stricter about OOC rules and what you talk about.

4 ) Explain the difference between PassiveRP and CombatRP, explain your view on their importance in our gamemode: PassiveRP is situation that doesn’t have combat or even have things that you can see as it may all take place in adverts. CombatRP is heavily war based and results in a lot of fighting. I think there as important as each other as passive RP bring more lore and interest in what happening; and combat rp bring more fun and excitement but it needs to be  balanced as the one that’s done a lot will become boring and not fun.

5 ) Define the term of Combat Baiting: Combat baiting is trying to get someone deliberately to shoot you so that the person baiting can kill the person without getting warned. For example someone shoots at your feet so you think your getting shot at so you shoot them and then they kill you or try make a sit about your trying to ARDM them.

6 ) Define Power Gaming / Power RP: Power gaming is when someone makes an action to make them have the advantage for example a guy is in kidnaped and striped of his weapons and comms and he does /me takes out extra comms device and send location. This would be classified as power gaming. This usaly ruins the other person Rp experience who is trying to do there job or to have fun.

7 ) Define the term FailRP: FailRP is when the events surrounding an action that your character commits that is not likely to happen in real life. For example, a homeless man has a shotgun and is going around the streets with it.

8 ) Define the term FearRP: FearRP  is when your character is threatened with a weapon. For example you get mugged and the guy has a shotgun and tells you to drop 10k, you are not able to pull out a gun and kill them.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): The reason I think that I stand out is that I'm very active in the community and know a lot of the staff members and are good friends with them. I also know how to deal with sits as I have been staff on other servers before and have obtained high ranks on them. I will not need as much training as I know all the commands already and how to deal with sits. For example, if I'm in a sit and player A won't let Player B talk, I would tell player A to be quiet, and if he didn't stop, I would warn him for ignoring staff. This means that player B can tell their side of the story.  I would be a highly active staff member and will be on most days for long periods of time. This means I can deal with lots of sits and make the community a good place. I have also been on the WG SWRP server for 1 year and 4 months and seen it develop from then to now. I can also provide a better place and provide the best experience for a player who is either old or new. To keep WG the best server I will offer the best experience possible each and every day so that they keep coming back and so that they tell their friends (as word of mouth is the best form of advertisement). ). I am also someone who is friendly, knowledgeable, and kind. Also, I am not biased toward my friends or anyone else and I will not interrupt anyone else sit to try to get the outcome I want.

Edited by Meep ็ ็ ็
12 minutes ago, Meep ็ ็ ็ said:

Give some context about setting of C24 within the Half Life universe (150 words+): City 24 (otherwise known as the royal city) is located in Geneva, Europe. The city’s main purpose is to show of how powerful the combine is and improvements they have brought to humanity. The city is one big propaganda piece  to the inhabitants and the people on the outside. The residents in the city are highly restricted in what they can do and about leaving the city. They have blocked of all exits around the city to restricted civilian movement and striped the outside of the city of all its resources. The city consists of multiple factions, civil protection( The peacekeeper and police of the city), Lamba (The resistance), The CWU(The civil workers union which are supporters of the combine and live better lifes then normal civilians). The households within the city are very bare bone and there is poverty among civilians but the combine do there best at hiding this for example throwing the poor in jail. The city has less importance then other citys but is the combines key source of propaganda.

Good bit of plagiarism from Mojave's application. Quite a few sentences are identical/very similar to his answer; I have marked them with red. This is an immediate red flag, as you don't have an IC job either. Based on this, I think your understanding of the half-life universe is probably lacking.

14 minutes ago, Meep ็ ็ ็ said:

4 ) Somebody acquires a rank but is not willing to RP with it properly: I would tell them that shouldn’t be messing around and show be showing a example as there rank, then I would message there hierarchy with proof of what they have been doing.

They should still be punished by you. Having an RP rank does not make you exempt from the rules. 

17 minutes ago, Meep ็ ็ ็ said:

5 ) A player is prop spamming: I would teleport to them as soon I could then if they doing on purpose I would warn them and if they continued I would ban them for prop spam / N2RP. As it could potentially crash the server

Way too lenient. If someone is purposfully propspamming it should be an immediate permaban.

19 minutes ago, Meep ็ ็ ็ said:

8 ) Someone commits FailRP but claims the specific instance of FailRP you warned him for is not explained in detail within the rules:  I would tell him that it still counts as I would of asked a higher staff member  what I should of done before.

You should be able to warn someone for FailRP without asking higher staff members first.

Answers aren't great. I didn't check for plagiarism on the other questions, as they weren't detailed enough for me to bother. You also posted another application on SWRP just one week ago, which was denied. Judging by the comments on that application, you have a reputation of being a toxic.

Overwatch says stop kicking it 

Overwatch says its my turn on the xbox

Just saying on the plagarism front, every staff app is the same due to the fact that there are about 4 lines about City 24 on the internet and all applications copy each other so I don't think it matters. I think meep has gotten better and could do well as staff +1

1319575503_funnyblack.jpg.49682401d3502b1dc70dbf9ec3fb0a90.jpg

The Boys

19 hours ago, Mercer said:

Good bit of plagiarism from Mojave's application. Quite a few sentences are identical/very similar to his answer; I have marked them with red. This is an immediate red flag, as you don't have an IC job either. Based on this, I think your understanding of the half-life universe is probably lacking.

I didnt plagiarise anything i looked through a lot of the half life fandom pages and videos about city 24 and used that in my answer. I spent  5-7 straight  hours making this applications, i look through every staff application to see what else I could  add in but i did not take answers  word for word, I only used them for inspiration. 

Edited by Meep ็ ็ ็
3 hours ago, Meep ็ ็ ็ said:

I didnt plagiarise anything i looked through a lot of the half life fandom pages and videos about city 24 and used that in my answer. I spent  5-7 straight  hours making this applications, i look through every staff application to see what else I could  add in but i did not take answers  word for word, I only used them for inspiration.

Ok that's cool and all but

You:

23 hours ago, Meep ็ ็ ็ said:

The city consists of multiple factions, civil protection( The peacekeeper and police of the city), Lamba (The resistance), The CWU(The civil workers union which are supporters of the combine and live better lifes then normal civilians).

Mojave:

The City consisted of multiple factions, Civil Protection ( The Peacekeepers of the city), Lamba ( The resistance of the combine's rule), The CWU ( The Civil Workers Union which were supporters of the combine and had somewhat better living standards than the regular civilians.)

That's a little bit more than just "inspiration", in my opinion..

Overwatch says stop kicking it 

Overwatch says its my turn on the xbox

Bruh some people dont read replies cause they are special. +1 Overall good if u complain about Plagurism then u just acting like a baby since its obvious wuts happening. Also everything been stated above

Pingu.Jpeg.e89f3965ee7a1b96bfb9b0e69935ba1b.Jpeg

13 hours ago, Evilgejf said:

Bruh some people dont read replies cause they are special. +1 Overall good if u complain about Plagurism then u just acting like a baby since its obvious wuts happening. Also everything been stated above

I mean it stands on Requirenments, and he is not fulfilling that so end of the story .     Also I bet he did not asked Mojave to copy his text

Straight up Copy and pasted mojave description, you could of used it as inspiration about City24 or went on some pages or even inspired off some peoples applications

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

-1 Nothing against you at all you’re actually a sound guy, problem is the application is lacking a fair bit. I’d probably suggest waiting until the server is out see how it plays and then decide if you want to apply again, this server is going to play a lot different to SWRP which is where I know you from. Good Luck anyway!

Denied

Spoke to me and asked for it to be denied / closed so can focus on SWRP...

You'll be allowed to reapply after two weeks should you so wish.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve