What is your playtime: 
6w 1d [06/05-20]

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:
Yes, its decent

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:
Yes, thoroughly, multiple times

Do you meet the requirements:
Yes I do

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum)

Hi, I'm Benny. As mentioned before I'm 17 years of age. I'm visiting a economical school, in Austria.
I've been playing games almost my whole life. Same goes for watching Star Wars. I've been a huge fan for ages.
A couple of months ago Gmod was free on Steam. Thats also the time I started playing Gmod, more specifically WG-SWRP.
Throughout the past 10 Months I've been plaing this server and I really enjoyed it. Im my free time I like to hang out with friends or just game.
I almost only play Gmod, from time to time I also play LoL but not that often. I'd consider myself a very dedicated person.
More even more so to something I like and enjoy spending my time on. I'm also quite friendly, or at least I try to be. But I also can be strict of needed.

- In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)
327th Lieutenant Colonel Benny

Highest rank obtained:
501st EXO [ 501st Temp VC]

What current rank do you have:
Lieutenant Colonel

What is your current regiment:
327th Star Corps

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)
I confident that there are multiple reasons. I will be listing some of them.

First of all I believe that I have a lot of quality knowlage and experiance that I've picked up in the Past 10 months.
I always have my best to learn more and more, and due to bascally little to no time away from the server,
I managed to keep that information and experiance in my head very well.

Second of all I would say is because I'm very patient and use common sense.
If there is a conflict I stay objective, get both sides and then I make a decidion.
I manage to keep my concentration up constantly. Also I'm not too full of myself to ask for help. If I need help I will ask for it from the best.

Third of all would be my deddication and leadership skills. I showed my dedication bot in 501st and now in 327th.
If I feel well in a regiment I dedicate myself fully to that regiment. Now to my leadership skill.
I am very well informed about the duties, strengts and weakneses of every regiment in the GAR.
I always knew how to organise my troops the best way possible, in both 501st and 327th. 

I'm quick on gathering information and responding the best way possible with the Intel given to me.

On top of all of that is also my knowlage about star wars, and the ability to repsond to almost an RP situation given.

Its because of those reasons that I believe that I would be a great fit for Battalion.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)
There are multiple. Battalion are always to be up to the best standards. Battalion are very respective and must be reliable and disciplined at all times.
Battalion are to oversee Main Base and make sure that everything is in right order. Battalion must also wear their suits if not in any combat situation, they must be presentable and look sharp. Making sure to be Granting or Denying any Adverts or dealing with any RP or Combat situation thrown at them. On top of that they sould be monitoring and communicating with their supervising Regiments both in Combat or outside of combat. Battalion should always spend their time efficiently and productively. 

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (If so, explain why)
No I have not.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:
Yes I understand and I'm positive I can live up to those standards.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL)
If a Battalion member has not been chosen to lead there is only one thing for him to do which is stick with his suervising Regiment.
BUT the Battalion member must not be taking the lead of that Regiment, that is still the duty of that Regiments CO. The Battalion is purely there to oversee the performance and aid with his combat skills and equipment. It can also happen that that Battalion member has been given a special task by the leading Battalion, in that chase he is to complete that task and return to his regiment after.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?
A BOC is to host a Basic Training including Faces, Formations and Questions with any regiment of his choosing.
The second Task is that the BOC Leads a Base Attack,  and after that comes the third task which is completing a debrief in which he makes a quick summary about what happened and points out which regiments did well and which maybe didnt.

All of that is to be overseen by his Mentoring Battalion.

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events?
A Co-Leading Battalion is to first of all get into contact with the Leading Battalion, preferebly into a voice chat.
The Co-Leader is to aid the Leader in making difficult decidions, help in Granting and Denying Adverts.
The Co-Leader should also help the Leading Battalion gather useful Intel. He is not to use the Voice-Amp, nor is any other Battalion member but the Leading Battalion.

Anything else:
Thank you for reading through my Applications. Any feedback is welcome : ) 

Current Rank
501st Commander 

Past Ranks
501st EXO & Colonel | 327th LT Colonel | Battalion 2nd & 1st LT | CT Medic Captain | 41st Captain 
Jedi Shaman | GM & 501st SpecOps Colonel  |  CWRP Event Planner
ST VC & Storm Commando SL | Sith Spectre | IRP Senior Event Planner

+1

Has been trying to get into battalion for a long time

High Playtime

Great Application

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

+1

- Has ben trying for Batt a while now which shows a desire to become Battalion

- Fairly active

- Pleasant to talk to

Good Luck!

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

+1 rEASONS  stated above

Nice guy

Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

OOC

[SWRP] Senior Event Planner

[HLRP] Senior Moderator

IC

[HLRP] Lambda

[NRP] Rottmeister 

Spoiler

Previous Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

[SWRP] Administrator

In Character Ranks

[SWRP] Plo Koon 

[SWRP] 91st 2nd Lieutenant
[NRP] Richter 

[SWRP] Honour Guard
[SWRP] Battalion 1st Lieutenant

SA.png

+1

- very dedicated to join Battalion ( 31 loggings in the past two weeks in 327th )

- high amount of playtime and experience in leading

- mature and always nice towards everyone

Accepted

You have been accepted into battalion, Contact a Battalion Command member to receive your introduction and mentor

Edited by Dicky