Victor

327th's Z-6 Changes

What your suggestion is: Improve the z-6 or make a new one for 327th

Scriptfodder/workshop link:  Already on the server

Any additional information: The Z-6 that 327th uses and the same one that the heavy EC jobs use isn't good at all, If you send 2 327ths with a z-6 against a heavy droid with 1.5 hp then it won't be so fair as it isn't great for us clones, It is so bad when it comes to damage wise and not as good as the DU minigun, It also doesn't have hitmarker which is bad as it used to I believe,327th ARC prefer the E-22 ( Also supervisors) over the Z-6 which shows how bad it is, so my suggestion is to keep the current 327th Z-6 for the heavy Sim and EC JOBS and giving 327th a new minigun OR giving us the other unused Z- on worms weapons "wo_mini", You can make it like the current 327th Z-6 but way WAY better than the z-6 327th uses by improving the Damage alot, Make us sprint while holding it and shoot with it, Return the hitmarkrrs and just to make it fair reduce the ammo to 400 or 350, and if that can't be fixed just give heavy ECs the unused version of the Z-6 and just improve our 327th z-6 (also give us hitmarkers back for the love of god)

Edited by Victor

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

+1 
This is needed all 327th once they get to SO never use the Z-6 cause to be honest its completely sh** compare to the E-22 in all situations and we are literally known as the minigun regiment although its really bad especially when their are no hit markers

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT 

+1
While using Z-6 you can hardly tell if you're hitting them and have to shake your mouse as you don't know whether you're hitting or not, because of this you will die multiple times because you can hardly 1v1 ECs. The damage could be better and the range is pretty bad but hitmarkers could make the Z-6 10x better.

Edited by Ferghh

allan saint maximin

Neutral  on everything except the hitmarkers

Hitmarkers good idea since hitmarkers but u never actually use all of ur 400 ammo so there is 0 reasons to lower it.

Increase damage a little bit but not too much then it would be +1

Edited by Evilgejf

Pingu.Jpeg.e89f3965ee7a1b96bfb9b0e69935ba1b.Jpeg

+1 

z-6 is kinda bad. Also with having 327th having their own minigun so it doesnt make b1 heavies op is also big +1. Ammo reduction wouldnt make a big difference tho imo since you dont use that much ammo most of the times anyway before the hostiles are dead. 

+1 The Z6 is nowhere on the same level as the 501st shotgun now (which is the frontline counterpart of the minigun). I reckon it should be buffed somehow, however I still think all weapons should be nerfed, cause RC weapons are OP.

1319575503_funnyblack.jpg.49682401d3502b1dc70dbf9ec3fb0a90.jpg

The Boys

+1
The regiment that is supposed to be the heavy weapon regiment turned out to be the trash weapon till SO regiment, needs a fix

Edited by Mort

gsp-bows.gif

---------------------------------------------------------------
Current Ranks
Jr Developer
CF-99 Squad Leader

Former Ranks
IRP Executive Administrator
Fleet Commodore
Dark Council
501st ARC Colonel
Master of the Order
RRD Researcher

---------------------------------------------------------------

+1 but both weapons will need a full rebalance due to the switch. While we are at it make it so you can't fucking sprint with any minigun it's meant to be a heavy weapon and when I see people sprint fire with it my immersion is ruined 😞

It should excel at dps but I still think sprinting with a minigun is just shit. In lore to use a minigun you'd have to be almost stationary anyways.

baljeep1.jpg.ae11bf4d436bdc4308ed4957b7a389a8.jpg

+1 

What Blaster said!

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

Neutral
No need for a new Minigun, The Z-6 is fine as is just need hit markers or make it more accurate

Current Ranks
SWRP Modeler

Past Ranks
CG CPL
104th LCPL
DT SGT
DS Commando S-02
104th Commander
104th Vice Commander
327th Vice Commander
327th LCPL

aaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhh.gif.7e7bfc6de91d7b3123e8e23e9dc05799.gif

9 hours ago, Blaster said:

+1 but both weapons will need a full rebalance due to the switch. While we are at it make it so you can't fucking sprint with any minigun it's meant to be a heavy weapon and when I see people sprint fire with it my immersion is ruined 😞

It should excel at dps but I still think sprinting with a minigun is just shit. In lore to use a minigun you'd have to be almost stationary anyways.

I agree with you, Seeing about 10 heavy droids rushing with a z-6 doesn't make any sense and will just do alot of damage to the clones

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

+1
Agreed with the damage buff, and the hitmarkers are really just a no brainer.  Movement speed should be lowered though in my opinion.

== Past Ranks ==
Jump Troopers Sector Commander 
212th Vice Commander
Monkey Dancing GIF

1+

I sometimes forget that 327th even have that gun. Some tweaking to make it more appealing may be in order.
Damage or precision could be improved, to make it better, balance out with movement or recoil if absolutely necessary.

19 hours ago, Evilgejf said:

-1 on everything except the hitmarkers

Hitmarkers good idea since hitmarkers but u never actually use all of ur 400 ammo so there is 0 reasons to lower it.

Increase damage a little bit but not too much then it would be +1

You're just a hating ass dude cause they kicked yo ass out the reg

+1 for the suggestion

Massive +1

I was supervisor of 327th for a long time and also in 327th before that and I have to say while in 327th at SO I hardly used the minigun as it was back then. As supervisor the only time I would actually pick the minigun was for last stand infected events and the only reason for that was because you could sprint backwards away from the infected and shoot.

The minigun has needed a buff for a long time. I dont think many people care about sprinting, they just want a minigun that can be used on the frontline which actually kills hostiles

Leeds United GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy Premier League GIF by Leeds United

tenor.gif

Spoiler

Current Ranks

CWRP Staff Manager

Jedi Champion

Army Commandant

Sith Initiate

Past Ranks

327th Colonel

Head of Battalion

Republic Vice Admiral

Imperial Grand Admiral

CWRP Admin

501st Vader's Fist Vice Commander

Imperial Commando DS Squad Leader

Imperial Commando Vice Commander S-12

Adjutant

Governor

Major General

Lieutenant General

General

IRP Event Planner

IRP Senior Event Planner

IRP Deputy Event Manager

IRP Super Admin (For 20 Minutes)

IRP Event Manager

IRP Vice Manager

IRP Manager

ICRP Manager

TRP Manager

Rebel Alpha Commander

FiveM Staff Manager

Accepted,

Yes, the damage right now from experience as EC is really lacklustre and most likely will be felt far stronger as 327th. Will see what we can do with regards to both RPM and DMG for the minigun by splitting it into a seperate weapon for EC and 327th.

had to remove signature because of romanian censorship

Spoiler

orangutan.thumb.png.602726c88cce337e9ba2741fe9bf2819.png