Sahid Battalion Application

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: lasahidou3 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114558979

Current rank on the server:  501ST PVT

What is your playtime: 1w 4D 

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: yes and yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: yes

Do you meet the requirements: MAYBE , I HOPE, FRISBY IS MY FRIEND SO I SEE A CHANCE

Quick summary about you: Hello my name is Saif and i go as Sahid in gmod or any other game, i am a very friendly person who likes to sympathise to the one standing in front of me.My passions in life are aviation, Formula 1 and Star Wars. Im half French half Lebanese, actually i live in france for my studies.I love to watch any Star Wars movies or series except Rebels or any of the sequel because it's trash and disrespect the great work of George Lucas.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: 501ST PVT SAHID

Highest rank obtained: 2ND LT

What current rank do you have: PVT

What is your current regiment: 501

Why should we pick you for Battalion: I THINK YOU SHOULD PICK ME BECAUSE I AM THE ONE WHO WILL BRING BACK THE REPUBLIC TO ITS CORRECT SPOT, THE SPOT OF GLORY , THE SPOT OF RULER OF THE GALAXY.I AM A NICE MAN WHO SAYS NICE WORDS , I AM THE ONE WHO CAN DEAL WITH ANYONE IN THE GALAXY, SITHS DO NOT BRING FEAR INTO ME ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE I AM THE ONE WHO BRING FEAR INTO THE SITH ORDER. I WILL BE THE ONE WHO BRINGS BACK BALANCE TO THE REPUBLIC , IF YOU CHOOSE ME , YOU WILL CHOOSE THE CORRECT PATH IN THE RESURRECTION OF THE GLORIOUS REPUBLIC. I AM GREAT LEADER AND HAVE LEAD CE TO VICTORY ON CHRISTOPHSIS AND FLY THE LAAT AT THE SAME SO I DO NOT NEED LAAT TRAINING , I'M ALSO A GREAT PILOT OVER ALL SO I WILL DO A  GREAT JOB. I AM GOOD FRIEND WITH FRISBY SO NO PROBLEM WITH MAKING NEW FRIENDS.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: Responsibilities of a battalion member is to make sure you are able to see the comms at all times and be able to respond to people's requests or questions.Make sure and oversee that everyone is doing their training and simulations properly. Making sure new cadets are being trained and to call NCO+ to the cadet area to train cadets if there are cadets that need training. If you are a battalion LCOL or above you also need to make sure that other battalion members are doing their training correctly to a good standard. 

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: No i have been demoted , only when i was a ct but these were the dark days the days of bad sahid now sahid has turned back to the light side.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: I sure do, battalions are always to be respected. They are the one who we thank for the many victories we come across and to thank them the highest degree of respect is due.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading?: If they are not leading the event they are to help support the attack and help th0ey regiment they supervise. They must also be ready to fight and make sure everyone and the leader are aware of any hostiles.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?: Host a briefing, lead an event and host a regimental basic training.

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events? The co-leader must grant or deny any minor requests as the leader will be too busy to answer as he is making sure the regiments have the best and clearest orders, They would also need permission from the leader to grant major requests. They can also suggest ideas to the leader and take his place if they have to go.

Anything else: No , just thank you for reading and i hope i will be alongside you in the future as a proud battalion of the great army of the republic 

LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC AND LONG LIVE THE CHANCELLOR!

As much as we love you Sahid on W-G you simply do not meet the requirements needed to apply for Battalion. You need to be at least a Major. But Zoom Zoom.

Edited by Shepherd
Zoom Zoom

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1

sahid nuts

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

You got denied for not meeting the requirements and yet you still don’t meet them so no

Past Ranks

501st CPL
CE LT
ARC LCPL
327th COL
74th ADV R
Battalion COL

Current Ranks
Battalion Brigadier

31 minutes ago, SAHID said:

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: lasahidou3 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114558979

Current rank on the server:  501ST PVT

What is your playtime: 1w 4D 

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: yes and yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: yes

Do you meet the requirements: MAYBE , I HOPE, FRISBY IS MY FRIEND SO I SEE A CHANCE

Quick summary about you: Hello my name is Saif and i go as Sahid in gmod or any other game, i am a very friendly person who likes to sympathise to the one standing in front of me.My passions in life are aviation, Formula 1 and Star Wars. Im half French half Lebanese, actually i live in france for my studies.I love to watch any Star Wars movies or series except Rebels or any of the sequel because it's trash and disrespect the great work of George Lucas.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: 501ST PVT SAHID

Highest rank obtained: 2ND LT

What current rank do you have: PVT

What is your current regiment: 501

Why should we pick you for Battalion: I THINK YOU SHOULD PICK ME BECAUSE I AM THE ONE WHO WILL BRING BACK THE REPUBLIC TO ITS CORRECT SPOT, THE SPOT OF GLORY , THE SPOT OF RULER OF THE GALAXY.I AM A NICE MAN WHO SAYS NICE WORDS , I AM THE ONE WHO CAN DEAL WITH ANYONE IN THE GALAXY, SITHS DO NOT BRING FEAR INTO ME ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE I AM THE ONE WHO BRING FEAR INTO THE SITH ORDER. I WILL BE THE ONE WHO BRINGS BACK BALANCE TO THE REPUBLIC , IF YOU CHOOSE ME , YOU WILL CHOOSE THE CORRECT PATH IN THE RESURRECTION OF THE GLORIOUS REPUBLIC. I AM GREAT LEADER AND HAVE LEAD CE TO VICTORY ON CHRISTOPHSIS AND FLY THE LAAT AT THE SAME SO I DO NOT NEED LAAT TRAINING , I'M ALSO A GREAT PILOT OVER ALL SO I WILL DO A  GREAT JOB. I AM GOOD FRIEND WITH FRISBY SO NO PROBLEM WITH MAKING NEW FRIENDS.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: Responsibilities of a battalion member is to make sure you are able to see the comms at all times and be able to respond to people's requests or questions.Make sure and oversee that everyone is doing their training and simulations properly. Making sure new cadets are being trained and to call NCO+ to the cadet area to train cadets if there are cadets that need training. If you are a battalion LCOL or above you also need to make sure that other battalion members are doing their training correctly to a good standard. 

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: No i have been demoted , only when i was a ct but these were the dark days the days of bad sahid now sahid has turned back to the light side.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: I sure do, battalions are always to be respected. They are the one who we thank for the many victories we come across and to thank them the highest degree of respect is due.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading?: If they are not leading the event they are to help support the attack and help th0ey regiment they supervise. They must also be ready to fight and make sure everyone and the leader are aware of any hostiles.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?: Host a briefing, lead an event and host a regimental basic training.

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events? The co-leader must grant or deny any minor requests as the leader will be too busy to answer as he is making sure the regiments have the best and clearest orders, They would also need permission from the leader to grant major requests. They can also suggest ideas to the leader and take his place if they have to go.

Anything else: No , just thank you for reading and i hope i will be alongside you in the future as a proud battalion of the great army of the republic 

LONG LIVE THE REPUBLIC AND LONG LIVE THE CHANCELLOR!

Neutral
Keep your warns down and get major then next time it would be +1

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Neutral

Yes although you are funny and joke modt of the time you can actually get serious when needed. While some people (ain't mentioning names) are mad because you get more attention than them i still think you would be a great battalion in the future. Get a high rank (major) and you are good to go

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

1 hour ago, SAHID said:

YOUR A GOOD MAN SAHID BUT YOU NEED A BETTER RANK PLS REAPLLY ONLY WHEN YOU MAJOR BUT YOU MEET ALL THE OTHER REQUIREMENTS

damn

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

Living meme but unfortunately you don't meet the requirements.

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel

+1

doesn't hit requirements but who needs to when you're as nuts as sahid

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod