Hazard

More LFS stuff

What your suggestion is: Found 1 usefull thing for LFS Laat's and a Laat that is better than the one we are using, and AV7/CIS artillery that could be used by some regiment if it would be added.

1. Localizes physics for Laat so this means you can stand/walk around the laat while its flying and you wont get damaged or destroy the laat if someone tries to.
2. This Laat has 30 spots instead of 16-18 with the one we use so now we can use less Laats for transport in event or map switching. and this laat is just better than the one we use in some other aspects.
3. AV7- artillery/anti vehicle cannon that some regiment can use in events if accepted.
4. And CIS Proton Cannon for EC's that EP's can use in events
5. Umbaran vehicles for events/main story line

Scriptfodder/workshop link:
(Localized physics for Laat) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2042825510&searchtext=LFS+Laat
(Better Laat) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1580173141&searchtext=LFS+Laat
(AV7) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2176467136&searchtext=LFS+Laat
(CIS Proton Cannon) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2308980302
(Umbaran Vehicles) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2028986475&searchtext=LFS+umbara+starfighter
https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/filedetails/?id=1090884073

Any additional information:
the size of these addons is pretty small, especially for the localized physics and AV7/CIS.

Edited by Hazard

Current Ranks:
CT 7231
Past Ranks:

212th Vice Commander | 212th ARC Colonel | JT Vice Commander | 41st Lieutenant Colonel |  
CE Lieutenant

-1 Localized Physics cause stupid amounts of lag 
Neutral Current LAAT works, would be nice to have more slots but not the biggest thing 
Neutral Cant see this being used by a reg so it would be a ep thing 
Neutral  Would be nice but its small and not the most important thing 
+1 To umbaran vehicles 

Edited by Pie
Hazard added more stuff to the post

Pie says the localised physics would cause stupid amounts of lag so I wouldn't go for that one.
We already have an LAAT/i and it works fine in my opinion.
the AV-7 and CIS cannon don't look too pretty and the explosion caused by them is incredibly over powered.
+1 with the Unbaran vehicles however as I've seen EPs have to used props in place of them.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

So The Unbaran Vehicles has SW Vehicles on its Required items to work

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

I retract my previous statement

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

alot of LFS we have uses SWV base, like AT-RT i think AT TE and even TX130 and some other vehicles, i might be wrong, but thats what i remember when i was subscribing to the LFS

Edited by Hazard

Current Ranks:
CT 7231
Past Ranks:

212th Vice Commander | 212th ARC Colonel | JT Vice Commander | 41st Lieutenant Colonel |  
CE Lieutenant

Localised Physics big no no - 1 

Better LAATs already happening 

Proton and Av7 is shite

Umbaran  fighter I can be sneaky and make it so that SWV isn't required and I like the fighter so +1 on that

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

-1 to All.

Let me explain.

(Localized physics for Laat) - Lag issues + Not needed.

(Better Laat) - These have already been suggested, they were origionally going to be added however it's not really needed.

(AV7) - Not really needed as there are already functioning turrets in the server, additionally due to the size of them whichever regiment got them would never really get to use them. (Think how rarely triple canons get used in events).

(CIS Proton Cannon) - This was added last night, however there were some issues with the GUI to spawn them. I'll update this if I find anything out.

(Umbaran Vehicles) - One on the required contents needs a Star Wars Vehicles Extention, plus not really needed.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET

Although the first suggestion would be cool and all, it seems to be laggy.

LAAT with 30 seats is not needed at all as with the new vehicle system almost no laats actually get full plus if they do then that means more laats in the sky which spice up the event to see multiple vehicles but it is not needed at all

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

Denied.

Localized physics is totally unnecessary and just cause excessive lag. 30mb for a LAAT when we already have a LAAT which can just do multiple flights if needed. Republic artillery wouldn't ever get used really. Tried to add proton cannon already and it didn't like the server. Umbaran ships for now are a no, as they require SW vehicles.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve