Steam Name:

Dyno

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:221776883

Age when applying:

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone:

I live in the United Arab Emirates. GMT+3/4

Can you speak and type English fluently:

I can speak and type English very fluently.

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time):

8w2d

https://imgur.com/a/HVCkigp

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP:

DU Commander | Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

I do and I speak.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

I initially joined the server in 2017 and was Community Banned in 2018 for player-pulling. I was unbanned and I have rejoined in July of 2020.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums:

I frequently use the forums, Discord, & the Teamspeak.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns:

I have 0 warns.

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of staff on the server is to assess and punish rule breakers while also tending to claims for miscellaneous other requests. I.E. SIM Weapons, Whitelists, etc...

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes, I am familiar with them.

Have you read the punishment list and are familiar with it?:

Yes, I am familiar with it.

List of all previous server staff experience:

I am an Event Planner, and have taken several claims during my time.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

I do understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would check logs and see if this person had genuinely killed other clones, if yes, I’d count how many clones he’s killed and then warn & ban them for the appropriate amount of time dictated by the punishment guide.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I’d ask in OOC for a trainer and if no one comes, I’d bring a random NCO. If there is no one able to train them, I’d train them myself.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

I’d simply tell him to try not to do that again. A mis-click happens to everyone.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

In character or not, I’d ignore it. It’s not a huge issue in my eyes.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules:

I would explain to them how it is FailRP. Then, I’d explain how FailRP is a very general term that could include a lot of things. Therefore, listing every single FailRP offense would be a very extensive task.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

I look over all the evidence, determine whether or not it was a fair punishment. If it was fair, I would explain all the facts. If the arguing continues, I’d simply ignore him. If it wasn’t fair, I’d take it to hierarchy to see what I can do.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

I believe I would be an exceptional member of the staff team. I stand out for many reasons. For example, I am very active, I am on most hours of the day. I believe I am an unbiased person. I also believe myself to be a calm and collected person. To elaborate on the first point, I am usually on in the early mornings and often late nights as well. This is important because, there are times when there are no staff members online, during these times people like to think that the rules go out the window. Secondly, I believe I am an unbiased person. For example, when it comes to giving out punishments on a regimental level, I do not factor in certain things like whether I like the person or not. The only factors that matter to me in those situations are rank and previous behaviour. Additionally, I do believe myself to be a level-headed person. In my time on the server, I can’t remember a time where I have shown anger. If a situation arises, I am usually very calm about it. I am also a very friendly person. I get along with everyone and people get along with me. I also believe myself to be competent, also shown by my In Character and Event Planner rank. Finally, the community and event management team have decided that I am trusted enough to hold the rank of Event Planner. These are all important qualities for a staff member and important qualities I believe I possess. 

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

Neutral
As an EP, Dyno is quality and does his job to a tee.
I believe going into as staff as an EP is very hard and a big step and I am not sure if you can do it.
I think you should stay as EP a lot longer and consider staff as a later option as you are still new to EP.

former ct 2245 bong

+1/Neutral

Great person, very friendly and welcoming when I first joined, would be a great candidate for Staff, only neutral as already EP which might be a lot to handle.

Current Ranks
[RC Vice Commander F67 Ron]
[CWRP Executive Admin]
[Discord Staff]

Previous Ranks
[DS Squad Leader F67]
[501st ARC Colonel]
[Jedi Ace]

490481957_RCGif.gif.8d24ce185bea76c158a056050fecaff0.gif

11 minutes ago, Bongo said:

Neutral
As an EP, Dyno is quality and does his job to a tee.
I believe going into as staff as an EP is very hard and a big step and I am not sure if you can do it.
I think you should stay as EP a lot longer and consider staff as a later option as you are still new to EP.

I agree with the above.

Although you could be a great addition to staff this is a valid point.

Anyhow I wish you the best of luck!

source.gif

Neutral

Think Dyno is great, but ive never personally understood being both EP and staff, and would rather someone who hasnt has had the chance to be staff before get it over someone who already has ULX access.

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]

Neutral 
Dyno is a great guy but being EP and staff is too much

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT 

+1/Neutral

Great guy has lead his regiment very well and has gotten it stable but adding staff onto his EP job may be a bit demanding.

Current Ranks

Gambling Addict
McDonald's Employee

Past Ranks

Conscientious objector

Neutral

Will go along with the train above. Has shown the commitment to the server, with his playtime and his rank, but little detail in their answers to the questions in the app, balancing EP and Staff can be tricky, but I'm sure you would be able to work something out. 

Good luck!

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

+1

You have made a good quality application, that covers all bases. As an EP you have done an exeplary job however EP-Staff is a big change. So you will need to prepare for that, and question if you will have enough time for both.

I do trust that as a staff member you would do a great job, just as you have done as a Commander and as a EP.

Good Luck.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET

Neutral

would have easily been a +1 if you didnt recently get EP

good luck regardless

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

+1 

You're a lad, and if you think you could find enough time for staffing while having to do EP business, I trust you 

Current ranks:

[SCT Commander]

Previous ranks:

[41st ARC Colonel]

[GC Vice Commander] 18/8/2020 - 21/9/2020 [GC ARC Colonel] 23/6/2020 - 10/8/2020

+1 
Trustworthy
Lad
Is very friendly and polite 
great fit for staff

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif

+1       this man has shown great passion with being EP and shown that he is capable for the tasks in need. this man is in his prime. i assure you giving this man staff will make the server better. you wont regret it.      +1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     +1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     +1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     +1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     +1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    +1

+1

this guy be out saving his regiment and doing EP this guy is ready and deserving of staff

Current Ranks:

Jedi Master

CWRP Jedi Event Planner
CWRP Security Staff

Former Ranks:

CWRP

DS Commando F87-501st Commander-GC Commander-74th DMO-104th T VC-DU T EXO-CT T VC-ARC Colonel-104th Null ARC Colonel-104th Gamma ARC Colonel-CG T ARC-CT DSGTM-Jedi Specter-Jedi Sentinel-Jedi Mender-CWRP Senior Admin-CWRP Event Planner

IRP

Sith Ghost-Sith ShadowLord-Darth-Overlord-The Grand Inquisitor-ICRP Event Manager-T-RP Deputy Event Manager-IORP Senior Event Planner-IRP Senior Event Planner-IRP Moderator-IRP Event Planner-JT Commando-501st Commando Medic
-Jedi BattleMaster

+1
Cool Commander and EP guy
Helped out with forming a channel for sharing dupes which shows he's willing to co-operate with other people when needed
I hope you can handle the pressure of both being an EP and a staff member if you are accepted. 

As an Executive Admin, I must say you are a very good DU Commander and has shown fair seriousness when I was in DU. You have shown very good actions and have done a grant job with DU. However recently getting EP does put me off but I still think you are a good candidate.

1754889583_SolaireCoolGif.gif.2a07fd9f4961fa8af47a28222a18a035.gif

dance yoda.gif