Triple

Triple Staff Application [1st]

In-game name(s): CG Colonel, Jedi Senior Guardian [Triple]

Steam Name: [WG] Triple

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/😞STEAM_0:1:237078091

Age when applying: 14

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: UK [GMT]

Can you speak and type English fluently: I Guess (Do have times when my english goes down the drain]

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 15w 2d 13h 34m 57s [Time of writing]

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: [IC] CG Staff officer, Jedi Senior Guardian. [OOC] Platinum VIP, Pac3, RRM

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: i do own a working headset [With Microphone] and it is decent.
=

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I've played for one year and only took 7 LOA’s/ROA’s [Mostly 1 week to 4 days]

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: Since being part of Clone Guards i use Discord and TS alot. Forums im not as active as TS and discord.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns:

Warning admin | Reason | Date/time

SOD Sir Top Hat | Propsurfing | Wed May 13
Mace Windu       | Job abuse | Wed Jun 10
DS CMDO Jock  | FailRP     |  Tue Sep 29
CT MJR Krowly  |  ARDM (Mcknight Moment) |  Tue May 26
DC CMDO Force | ERP | Tue Jun
GM SCMDR Hash | Job Abuse | Tue Jun
Vlad                     | Bodyblocking | Thu may 28
Jedi Knight shaggy | Job Abuse | Sun Sep 20
Battalion COL Kids | FailRP | Sun Aug 9
GC CMDR Shadow | FailRP | Fri May  8

State the role of staff on the server: The role of staff is to keep everything in order, from IC to OCC. Making sure noone is breaking any of the server rules.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Mostly

List of all previous server staff experience: N/A [Only Singleplayer ULX with Archer]

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: i fully understand that i can be demoted at anytime for missuseing the ULX power given

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:
I Would go to the Player shooting random people and freeze him, Then warn him for RDM. [MRDM if more then 3] and then let the RP Happen

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: u would go to the battalion or highest rank online and ask them to get a Cadet trainer.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: Since it was an accident you would just leave it.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: That is IC, No staff powers would be needed in this scenario.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules: if u dont know urself u would go ask another Staff member or check the forum [Punishment guide] then work Accordingly.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: u would link them the unban/unwarn appeal if they don't agree with the punishment [Unban Requests - Werwolf Gaming.net

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other

The Reason i believe i should be picked other applicants is: because im an active member of the community, Known by most players [Maybe not for the correct reasons], i've had a bit of ULX knowledge on singleplayer with archer [My Brother if u didnt know].

Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

Ok Explaining time, So i believe i will bring a new commer, young one at most. Most staff are resigning at the time of writing [Like Nathan, Madsheep, Navas] and spots are needing to be filled, since being an active player of the community [Most staff are TBH] i can take claims in the morning when other people aren't online with ULX powers. Since being young I don't really care about the outside world except for the huge pandemic happening. [Really hasn't hit my town hard yet]. Anyhow, my strongest asset against other,likey better candidates. Time, Yes might be a bit weird but yes, I’ve played this server for 4 hour everyday [Mostly, Except for the LOA’s] for 1 year. [16/02/2021] and that's a lot of time. 1460 hours not precise tho. Being a staff member will mean a lot [Cringe Moment]. So the reason most people won't pick me is because of age and the past [CT Past im meaning] but thats should not mean that i should be denied. I've grown and matured to some level over the months of playing. [Fuck me 250 words is alot] Most people know me as the Failed CT NCO or a Minge. But that isn't me always just some days when it happened. And the moments when people said i would get archer done, Changed me, Reformed me into the person i am today, CG COL Triple. [TBH that was cringe] Now the final words, 6 more. Let's see if this works or not.

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

Extremely immature. 

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

Neutral

Cant really see you as a staff and you just got exo so need to focus on that

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

Neutral

I honestly haven't talked to you that much, but judging of what the people say, I can't +1 you. 

Current ranks:

[SCT Commander]

Previous ranks:

[41st ARC Colonel]

[GC Vice Commander] 18/8/2020 - 21/9/2020 [GC ARC Colonel] 23/6/2020 - 10/8/2020

Reasoning:
- You are Extreamly active.
- You have a lot of playtime.

- Decent answers to questions.

- For the 250 words you added a total of 23 words of pure filler. To an already mediocre paragraph.
- While you have improved a lot since your days in CT/CE I just don't think you've been able to prove that you've changed enough yet.
- 10 Warns.

Recomendation should you get denied:

Keep going as you are now and prove yourself worthy of staff, you just got EXO and that does show a lot; so keep going in that direction.

The best of luck to you.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET

Denied

Thank you for applying, but we do not think you should be staff at this time.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve