Rondall

Rondall's staff app 2021

In-game name(s): 501st 2nd LT Rondall

Steam Name: 尺 Ø ₦ ᗫ ᗩ Ł Ŀ

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:157963052

Age when applying: 18

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Scotland (GMT)

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yeah

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 21w 1d 1h (without server rolls backs it would be 30w)

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: IC - 2nd LT OOC - Plat VIP  

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I speak more than I type and my microphone does work.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined January 2016 I've had a few breaks that'd add up to about 2-3 months off the server 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: All day everyday.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen): A24EA317C1A2A4D3670B64A1852F456AE9A5F837

State the role of staff on the server: Staffs main role on the server is to keep the rp fluid and make sure no undesirables ruined the experience for other players.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?: I have and I am

List of all previous server staff experience: Highest rank was Admin aswell as being a senior ep at the same time. 

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: I do indeed

Former Staff Questions (Remove these if you have not been staff on our server before): 

1 ) For how long were you a staff member on SW-RP: About 2 years 

2 ) What rank did you reach before leaving the staff team: Admin

3 ) Were you demoted or did you resign? Why: I resigned for a personal reason I put up on the enjin site that I'd rather not talk about again here.

4 ) In hindsight, what would you have done differently as a staff member: I would've stuck with it, I don't believe I done anything bad while I was staff so nothing to really improve upon.

5 ) How have you improved since you left the staff team: I suppose I've had more chances to see how many other staff members handle situations that I haven't been able to do myself as a normal.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: If they've specified the name of the offender I'd make sure that they were actually breaking rules before carrying out a punishment, if they didn't give a name I'd look in logs for the latest kills and sort out the guy through that.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I'll goto them and let them know I'll get a trainer to train them then I'd go to any battalion and tell them to send a trainer, if there's no one on to send a trainer then I'd bring one myself to do the training.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: Can't exactly prove that it was an accident other than them saying it was so I'd still warn them for ardm.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: I wouldn't be too crazy but if they made an effort to not salute anyone I'd remind them of the rank structure and the rules that come with it.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: They've found a loophole in the rules but it doesn't mean they can't be punished so I'd still carry out a punishment.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I'd remind them of the rules for arguing with staff but if they presist I'd have to give out another punishment to them.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I have been staff enough to know how to do it right and not fuck it up moreover, the highest rank I got in staff was Admin and in EP was Senior EP so I as stated my ability to bee good at the role shouldn't be questioned. Another reason why I should be picked for staff is that I have been playing on the server for a long time and have been many high ranks in that time that required me to be responsible and well aware of what breaks the server rules in rp. The highest ingame rank I've had was the rank of Batt LCOL although my most important rank in the past imo was when I was the Fleet SMO (effectively the commander for regimental medics). These positions meant I had to be a good role model for the other players by showing them how they should be acting and how they should not be. During my time as Fleet SMO the 297th regiment was added and I was selected to be the Head Researcher in the regiment (this rank was equal to a Commander), this allowed me to work with a team of my own and passively RP with them to conduct research on biological and chemical weapons and monsters. When I eventually left Fleet I joined Jedi and got to the rank of Jedi Keeper, which was then, next in line to become High Council furthering my claim of being a competent player. Another important rank I've had was being a OS member when it was readded to the server, like the 297th, I was able to work closely with the other members of OS to formulate plans for events and work together to complete our objective. I aside from my in rp capabilities I am fully aware of most of the ULX commands still and wouldn't much time to learn any new ones. My play time on the server is another reason why I'd make a good staff as being here as long as I have has given me a lot of experience with various people and other staff, I wouldn't abuse my powers, I'd only use them to make the server a better and more fun roleplay experience for all players. 

Edited by Rondall

+1

Has knowledge of ULX and how to be a competent staff member from both experiences on WW2 and SWRP. Active and great playtime. 

Good Luck!

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

+1 Been around for along time, and is more than familiar with ULX and  server rules. has the right attitude for staff also.

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif

+1

Though a little inactive now I still think you would do a good job

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

+1

been staff before

was always a lad in battalion could always trust rondall

mature

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

+1

Has been staff before so is familiar with ULX

His last warn which wasn't destroying someones hopes and dreams was in 2017 which shows he has been on the server for a long time so he knows the rules well.

In general he's a nice guy to talk to and is active.

Current Ranks

Gambling Addict
McDonald's Employee

Past Ranks

Conscientious objector

+1

Scotland

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

Denied

Thank you for applying, but we do not think you should be staff at this time.

You may reapply in 4 weeks if you are still interested in being Staff.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve