Bean

Bean's Third Staff Application

In-game name(s): Bean/Aayla Secura

Steam Name: ✪ Ratsmeister ✪

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:160053386

Age when applying: 17

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: The UK, GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes i can

Current total game-time on the server: 15w, 5d, 20h, 17m as of writing this (18/02/2021)

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: GM Colonel, Jedi Master - Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I do own a working microphone and I speak to communicate.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined the server on the 16/02/2020 and have been playing the server since then. I haven't taken any breaks since and every LOA/ROA I have taken currently has either been due to hardware breakage, the need to focus on another IC role or going away somewhere IRL where I wouldn't have access to my PC.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: I frequently check the forums and can be seen on both Discord and Teamspeak daily when for both Clone and Jedi activities.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen): Imgur Linkimage.thumb.png.1e526c8c11492505330aaf30ba4e0b92.png(Screenshot looks a bit blurry for some reason) I have two warns and no kicks or bans; the first warn occuring when i first got plat VIP whilst i was new to the server where the GM EXO at the time was teaching me tricks to playing scavenger. I got caught doing it, not realising the severe ramifications of using an exploit on the server, and have not used anything like it since.

The second warn for RDM occurred a few months back where I shot a GMET with a Republic Sniper as an RRM on Coruscant Below whilst working with another GM member who was a bartender at the time. It was an incredibly stupid thing to do that occurred whilst I was messing around with other GM members where I wasn't thinking what i was doing. Since then, I have made sure to be on my best behaviour when playing as jobs separate to my main ranks to good success.

State the role of staff on the server: The role of a staff member on the server is in large part to ensure that everything is running smoothly from an OOC perspective, whilst looking at incidents and problems from a friendly yet stern and impartial standpoint. Whether this means spawning in and removing vehicles, setting stats and giving people weapons for sims and trainings and teleporting those who may have gotten them stuck to dealing with individuals who have broken one or more server rules by warning, kicking, muting or banning them accordingly. A staff member's responsibilities are vast but they ultimately ensure the server remains fair and fun to play for all.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Numerous times yes and I am familiar with them.

Have you read the punishment list and are familiar with it?: Same with the server rules, yes and I am familiar with it

List of all previous server staff experience: I have not had any prior staffing experiences on any other servers; Werwolf was the first and so far only GMod server i've but a lot of time into.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Absolutely, and I would expect nothing less.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I would firstly check the logs to determine both the validity of the claim and the necessary punishment as per the guidelines. For example, should it be found that they have killed just two or less, I would warn them for RDM or RDM x2 and kick the person in question if they had killed at least two. If they have killed over three players then I would ban them for MRDM for 5 days, plus one day for however many people they killed over the first three. If the claim turned out to be blatantly false then the person making the claim would be warned for lying to staff. Additionally, if they had made an attempt but failed to kill another clone randomly, they would be warned or banned for ARDM or AMRDM accordingly(ARDM punishments would follow standard MRDM punishment without the additional day for each player killed).  Of course during this process, the person in question would be in a sit and I would explain the punishment they would receive and why.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: Firstly, i would politely inform the cadet to exclaim "/advert I need a trainer" in chat to alert the highest members on base. If they still had yet to recieve one for whatever reason, i'd visit one of the high ranking members in question and inform them about the need for a cadet trainer so they can order someone IC to go ahead and do it.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: Purely depends on the context; for example a single, clearly accidental shot could get them arrested for golden rule IC or let off but as it was purely unintentional, it wouldn't particularly require the attention of a staff member. It would always be a good idea to inform them on how to safety their weapon and keep an eye on them throughout the debrief though just in case. If you can tell that the shot was intentional and they use the excuse that they were just trying to safety their weapon then they could be warned for ARDM and lying to staff but this will depend purely on the known behaviour of the individual. If nothing is known of the CT then it is most likely safer to go without a warn as it could be unfair. 

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: Either only politely inform them about the procedure around saluting higher ranks or do nothing; it is an IC issue that does not require addressing by a staff member.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: Once again i'd say it depends on context. If it was only a minor issue that was accidentally done in the first place then a simple warn for failrp would suffice as it also clearly states in the rules that anything that could be considered detrimental to the roleplay experience of players isn't in the rules should still not be done. If it was done clearly under the knowledge of this fact and yet they still do it anyway then a harsher punishment would be warrented as it is also explicitly stated that attempts to find loopholes in the rules could result in stricter consequences.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I would politely explain to them the rule they broke and, if they still are not convinced, I would link them the server rules page on the forums to show them that they have not broken a rule. If they continue, I would direct them to the unwarn/unban requests channel on the forums so they can dispute their punishments with higher-ups and members of the community. If they proceed to insult and belittle me during the sit for their punishment then they would be eligible for an extra warn for disrespect to staff.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): 

Out of the many different requirements and traits a staff member needs to have to ensure that they can do their job effectively, I believe I have what is necessary to help make a difference and keep the server in a good state. Firstly, I see myself standing out against other candidates mainly due to my openness, approachability, impartiality, non-toxic and general helpful nature. I see these as major attributes that staff members need to have to ensure that they have the clearest judgement when dealing with an important claim whilst also remaining open, patient, understanding and friendly to those around you ensure that the server remains fun and fair for all. The last thing new people on the server want is to come to someone for help or guidance just to get turned down, laughed at or dismissed.

Additionally, I am very trustworthy and responsible when it comes to fulfilling my duties, no matter what it may be, to excellent standards. I pride myself on my mature nature, lack of bias against members of the community and overall commitment to the server where I have come onto the server at least once a day to play actively for at least over an hour each day since I have joined in April, aside from when I have been on ROA or LOA of course. It’s quite sad, sure, but it shows how committed I am to the server and maintaining a good activity on it. Additionally, I have held excellent performance and activity in GM for over 2 months and have held it for longer in Jedi. Even before re-joining GM this second time, I consistently held excellent performance and activity in GM when I first joined the regiment and throughout the time I was in Battalion, showing my willingness to fulfil my responsibilities. I have always been able to juggle the activity for both my Clone and Jedi roles extremely well and I highly doubt managing staff duties on top would work to change that. I believe commitment to the server, maturity and willingness to fulfil your responsibilities are the hallmarks of a great staff member and I believe I embody them to a good extent.

Anyway, thank you for taking the time to read and consider my application!

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel

+1

Really chill dude

Great ranks

Great App

-= Current Ranks =-

In-Character Ranks        Out-Of-Character Rannks

[Mace Windu, MOTO]    [CW-RP Senior Admin]

-= Previous Ranks =-

[Doom's Unit Major]       [CW-RP Event Planner]

SCARED.png.8c294f101e9fc0e16134b65ad9639cfa.png

Known you for quite a long time and also got to know you pretty well in jedi, all around nice guy!

+1

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

+1 been around for a pretty long time, he's a chill guy and I've never had any problems with you 

Current ranks:

[SCT Commander]

Previous ranks:

[41st ARC Colonel]

[GC Vice Commander] 18/8/2020 - 21/9/2020 [GC ARC Colonel] 23/6/2020 - 10/8/2020

As an Executive Admin, I believe Bean is a good choice for staff due to the high ranking Jedi rank, Been Clone. Understands the rules. And has done a very good job overall across the board. Nice individual and overall swag. Nice.

1754889583_SolaireCoolGif.gif.2a07fd9f4961fa8af47a28222a18a035.gif

dance yoda.gif

+1 

Master, Colonel, cool guy!

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

+1 is active and well known in both clone and jedi, the role of a Jedi Master has some aspects which may not on the surface seem comparable to staff but in the long run would benefit bean in the staff team and perhaps give him an edge over other applicants, besides this he is approachable, friendly and I have never seen or heard of anyone having a bad run in with him.

The only negative I can provide is bean is quite kind and perhaps in certain situations may be too lenient however this is from the point of view of someone who has never really seen him have to deal with adverse situations so it may not even be an issue.

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...

+1

Spoke to a few times nice guy

everything else said above

Current Ranks
[RC Vice Commander F67 Ron]
[CWRP Executive Admin]
[Discord Staff]

Previous Ranks
[DS Squad Leader F67]
[501st ARC Colonel]
[Jedi Ace]

490481957_RCGif.gif.8d24ce185bea76c158a056050fecaff0.gif

+1

I like bean

High rank on both clone and jedi

Which is sometimes hard to control but managed to balance both sides, seen him active on both sides

Good guy worth a shot 

Edited by Victor

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

+1 Never had a bad interaction with the lad, herd nothing but good things about him, would make a good staff member.

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif

Denied

Thank you for applying, but we do not think you should be staff at this time.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve