Lee Lannister

Lee Lannister | Second Staff Application

In-game name(s): Jedi Blade Warrior Lannister & GC PFC Lannister

Steam Name: Lee Lannister

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:111588889

Age when applying: 18.

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Scotland, United Kingdom. My Timezone is GMT.

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes.

Current total game-time on the server (type utime_enable 1 in the console if you can't see your game time): 07W 6D 11H at the moment.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: Jedi Blade Warrior & Platinum VIP (Everything Package).

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes I have a working microphone & I speak but if people can't understand me I will type.

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I first joined 05/10/2020 (Cadet Trained).

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: I don't really use Teamspeak 3 that much due to the fact I don't have a lot of friends on that unless I play with a regiment. I use Discord & Forums on a daily to look through posts.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type utime_enable 1 if you can not see it on your screen): I do not have any warns or bans.gV8pBxC.png

State the role of staff on the server: The role of staff is to help players that have any type of issues on the server & to make other players feel safe when they play. They deal with player claims & have ULX powers to make their job easier but should not be abused.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes I am familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience: I have previously been staff on multiple games & servers. The games have been Garry's Mod, Arma 3, DayZ, Minecraft. The server names have been Cloud-Gaming, Jungle Servers, ASAPGaming and more that have shut down a long time ago.

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes I understand.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I will ask the Player what the other persons name is, if I was told the players name I will check the logs & look to see if they have been killing other players. If so then I would bring him to me in a private secluded area & ask him why he has been killing other people & get his side of the story.

If I was not able to get the players name I would keep an eye out on the logs & be in cloak searching around to see if I can find any sort of shooting to another player that is not in a SIM or in a Event. I would bring the player to me if I found out who it is & deal with them appropriately & deal the punishment for Mass RDM.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I will take the claim & teleport to the Cadet saying type in /advert I need a trainer! & if he doesn't get a trainer within 10 minutes to make another claim & a staff member will either PM or teleport to Battalion or the highest rank on and ask if they could get a NCO+ to train the cadet due to the fact he has been waiting over 10+ minutes.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidentally shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: This situation would not be dealt within a staff matter unless the player reports the other player for Attempted RDM & I would get the CT's story about it and if he said he was trying to put his gun on safety then I would just let him off with a warning & just be careful & keep an eye on them to make sure they don't try break rules.

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: Personally a lot of people don't salute other high ranks on here. I don't really play clone that much but if I was 2nd LT+ then I would let it slip but remind them to salute CO+ during a Training, Debrief, Mando, etc.

5 ) Someone commits Fail-RP, but claims that the specific instance of Fail-RP is not explicitly stated within the server rules: I would take action & ask about the situation and see what happened, I would get the story & then read through the rules, to find some sort of alternative situation & if I cannot find one then I would just tell the player that since it is not stated in the rules it doesn't mean its not allowed so just please don't do it again.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I will explain to the player that I punished & make sure he understands the rule that he has broken, if he is still continuing to argue & disagree that it is a fair punishment then I will let him know the website were he can appeal his warn & if he wants another staff members opinion on the matter & if he says yes I will call one but if he says no then I will just close the sit letting him know about the forums. If the player is being aggressive & is swearing calling me names, etc I will have to warn them for Disrespect towards Staff.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I believe I deserve it more than other people due to the fact that I have had a lot more experience being staff & I know a lot of the rules of the server but no all of them off by heart. Most of my games I have played have always been roleplay apart from Minecraft, I have a really good understanding to what staff does on games and I am not a bias person towards anyone, if my friend is in trouble I will not choose them over my job. If I was able to get staff on this server I would constantly be helping players who need it to I will always be improving my staffing skills & learning new things everyday. I am a very confident person who can just get on with the job and not get distracted from anything.

Being staff is obviously a role that requires you to have certain characteristics, here are a few things I think make me a good fit for the staff team:

Firstly confidence / maturity, as a staff member being mature and dealing with sits to the best of your ability is what needs to be done, and the basis of this is with maturity as it will allow me to deal with stressful/complicated situations with ease while still providing the highest level of support for each and every member of the community. Along side this comes confidence as a staff you must be confident within your self to talk to and often explain different things related to rules etc and this is why me being a confident person will help drastically while being part of the staff team.

Secondly, activity it is vital that staff are active in-game, on discord, and on the forums which I can definitely say I am I spent all the free-time I can playing the servers or keeping up with the rules etc, even more so now that I have finished my apprenticeship college work I will have as much free time as I can and dedicate it to the server, the staff team, and helping all the players of the server.

Finally personality in-game, I understand that when I first joined I was a toxic individual and when I first started playing Jedi and made my way up the ranks until I got demoted out of Guardian & then I resigned. I realised I was toxic & I decided to come back and change my attitude towards everyone, I understand that no one is perfect & I am not going to say I am but I believe I have changed a lot and have become a lot more mature & I don't really think I am toxic anymore. I am a friendly and welcoming player to all who is open to talk or help anyone on the server this I believe is a huge part of being a member of staff to welcome, help and encourage new players to join and stay with us here at Werwolf Gaming.

Thank You for taking time to read my application!

Edited by Lee Lannister

Clone Rank
 DU CPL Lannister | GC SGT Lannister

Jedi Rank
Jedi Guardian Lannister | Jedi Blade Warrior Lannister

HUGE -1

Toxic cunt who thinks hes better than he is, im not even on the server anymore and still wouldn't want to see him get it.

AGUEROOOOO.gif

Current Ranks

[Purveyor of wet panties]

Previous Ranks

[Maddie McCann's Abductor]

[spokesman for the Jimmy Saville appreciation society]

toxic as hell

Current Ranks
CT 8117

Past Ranks
a lot of things

spacer.png

+1 

i aint plus oneing because were friends im doing this because ive sean how his attitude has changed over the months and i can safely say that hes matured and is ready to take responsibility and be a staff member.

Keep up the good work dude

Current Ranks:

Jedi Master

CWRP Jedi Event Planner
CWRP Security Staff

Former Ranks:

CWRP

DS Commando F87-501st Commander-GC Commander-74th DMO-104th T VC-DU T EXO-CT T VC-ARC Colonel-104th Null ARC Colonel-104th Gamma ARC Colonel-CG T ARC-CT DSGTM-Jedi Specter-Jedi Sentinel-Jedi Mender-CWRP Senior Admin-CWRP Event Planner

IRP

Sith Ghost-Sith ShadowLord-Darth-Overlord-The Grand Inquisitor-ICRP Event Manager-T-RP Deputy Event Manager-IORP Senior Event Planner-IRP Senior Event Planner-IRP Moderator-IRP Event Planner-JT Commando-501st Commando Medic
-Jedi BattleMaster

1 minute ago, Rock said:

-1 toxic af

true

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT 

As a High Council Member and an Executive admin, I believe you are a -1 for staff. Now I have my reasons.
First of all, You have been fairly toxic and striked atleast 2 times in Jedi and has shown alot of hostility towards fellow jedi and other staff members.
Second of all, On the Wednesday as I am writing this you was caught by me for mic spamming and was told not to. This is breaking an OOC rule and is not a good example as it was infront of many others and should not be done in the first place.

Yes you have improved but in my opinion, no.

1754889583_SolaireCoolGif.gif.2a07fd9f4961fa8af47a28222a18a035.gif

dance yoda.gif

-1 now, there's nothing wrong about being a cunt in fact some people's entire personalities revolve around being a cunt, however I think the way someone acts when confronted about such happenings tells a lot more about them with personal experience and stories i've heard from others Lannister has an underlying toxicity that shines through in even the most basic situations i.e playing EC or a Hologram Training character.

Perhaps with a little more time Lannister can mature, perhaps by leaving the protective bubble which Jedi has become but until then I'd say it's a -1 for staff unfortunately.

Past Ranks

[IRP Staff Manager - CWRP Super Administrator]

[IRP &  CWRP Lead MentorEvent Planner]

[Imperial Vice-Admiral, Republic Commando OS Squad Leader 'Foxtrot-60'Jedi Grandmaster Yoda]

And a bunch of other shit no one cares about...

Reasoning:

- Decent App
- Decent Playtime
- your rank doesn't really reflect this however.

- I have had little to no experience with you, despite this I have overall a negative opinion of due to other player's and other staff member's complaints.

Recommendation:

Work on your image on the server overall, change your attidude and maybe re-apply in the future.

Good Luck.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET

Not that I play on the server anymore but I think the staff would be best without you. You -1'd Corn's staff application right 15 minutes after he -1'd your staff application. It's just childish and unnecessary.

Really nice individual

Edited by Pagan / David Schtuaf
censorship

Extremis07/22/2020

- MP40 recoil slightly increased. - StG44 recoil decreased and damage increased.

Extremis09/08/2020

- Bren Firerate increased to 570 from 540.

- StG44 firerate increased from 560RPM to 630RPM.
1 hour ago, PyroWasTaken said:

Neutral

Managed to play for 411,6 hours in two weeks on Garry's mod (That would mean he played 29,4 hours a day every day for two weeks, mad respect).

Others talk badly about him.

You know there are only 336 hours in 2 weeks and 24 hours a day so that's impossible and to add onto that Lee Lannister isn't on all day. This also means he played lots of games at once

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT 

is a cunt. Needs to stop focusing on his kinky girlfriend and focus on improving his behaviour 

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

5 hours ago, Jenson_ said:

You know there are only 336 hours in 2 weeks and 24 hours a day so that's impossible and to add onto that Lee Lannister isn't on all day. This also means he played lots of games at once

That's the thing, I saw that he'd played 411,6 hours the past two weeks on steam, Kind of a joke

Denied

Thank you for applying, but we do not think you should be staff at this time.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve