Norra

???

IC Section

Spoiler

Incident log-1

Agent ██████ over radio: "Who is that man?"

Voice over radio:  "Who?"

Agent ██████ over radio: "The man standing on one of the rooftops to my 12 o'clock."

Voice over radio: "I don't see anyone on our radar, switching to satellite view."

Agent ██████ over radio: "Wasn't this whole area supposed to be blocked off from everyone in a 5 kilometer radius?"

Voice over radio: "Confirmation, have visual on the individual, radar must be glitched."

Voice over radio:  "Affirm, no one's supposed to be here, approach the individual with caution and question him."

Agent ██████ voice over radio: "Alright, headed over, keep me informed if he does anything."

Voice over radio: "Will do."

Agent ██████: "Hello sir, may I ask what you're doing here?"

Unknown individual: "H-h-hi....what can I d-d-do for you?..."

Agent ██████: "Well, we we can start off with your name?"

Unknown individual: "You can call me T-t-the Observer....and you?"

Agent ██████: "Hmm, alright I guess....you can call me ███████. Now, can you tell me what you're doing here?"

The Observer: "J-j-just watching, heard there was something i-i-interesting h-happening here. D-do you know what's happening h-here?"

Agent ██████: "Mmhmm alright then, well, come with me and we'll get you on a car out of this area as we're on the lookout for a dangerous individual."

The Observer: "Yeah, a-alright then, don't want t-t-to interfere with what t-the Foundation's up to."

Agent ██████: pauses for a moment

Agent ██████: "Come again?"

The Observer: "Yeah, I know about y-you guys, I've been watching for a l-l-long time. Anyways, I'll g-get out of your h-h-hair now, I've heard of something interesting happening in ███████ you might w-want to hurry if you want to c-c-catch the event."

The Observer: walks through one of the doors on the rooftop and immediately shuts it behind him.

Agent ██████: "Hey! Hey! Come back!"

Agent ██████: chases after The Observer only to discover the man to have disappeared

Agent ██████ over radio: "Where'd the man go?"

Voice over radio: "No clue, I have no visual on satellites, radar is a no go, deploying drones to search the area."

Agent ██████ over radio: "Lets send over a few agents to check out the location he said."

Few minutes later

Voice over radio: "Drones did a full sweep of the area, got nothing, it's just like he....disappeared out of no where."

Spoiler

Incident log-5

ATTENTION
This email has been recovered from one the Chaos Insurgent's laptop located in ████████ , ██████

To whomever this concerns,

I'm writing this, since well, I've been told to by one of the guys in-charge of our cell.  Now I know this is going to probably sound normal since well, we deal with anomalous shit all the time but hear me out.

There's always this same FUCKING GUY TAHT KEEPS SHOWING UP AT EVERY TIME WE TRY TO GO GET SOME ANOMALOUS SHIT OR FUCK WITH THE FOUNDATION. He keeps showing up almost every single time, like jesus what the fuck is up with this guy? Him in his dumbass trenchcoat watching us from the distance and then running away whenever we shoot at him? Seriously fuck this guy, many cells have tried to take this guy down as our efforts are being hindered by whom we presume is him. We've tried to chase him but every single time he just disappears like what the fuck? At one point we'd try to shoot him with a tracer dart so we'd track him down but when we eventually hit him with a dart and chased him down, we opened our map to see where he went after he disappeared. BUT THIS BITCH SOMEHOW MANAGED TO GET FROM [REDACTED] ALL THE WAY TO FUCKING CANADA.

So, we've decided to just carry a silenced sniper and shoot at him a couple times till he fucks off and move onto a different location to raid since he can't stop us all the time. Still though, the  locations where we've encountered him even after we get him to leave the area, our raids have a drastically lower chance of success. We've had some success in a few of the raids we've done compared to usual. Boy, I can't count the number of people we've lost because of that bastard. Make sure to inform everyone in the other cells to shoot the fucker in the trenchcoat whenever you see him, maybe the others will have a better chance killing him than we did.

Anyways, this is the only message I'll be sending from this so do not reply.

Spoiler

Recovery log

Voice over radio: "We've had sightings of numerous anomalous events occurring over the past few months in the forest area a few miles North-West of the village that you're arriving to. You might also encounter the individual that identifies himself as "The Observer" we've had word that some of the locals described seeing a man that matched his description had been spotted a few minutes before the some of the anomalous events took place, attempt to make contact ."

Agent █████ over radio: "Yeah I hearda' that fella, sounds pretty interestin' lad. Lets hope we can nab him back for a chat."

Few hours later

Agent █████ over radio: "█████ here, I've reached the location, there's nothin' out here but dense forests. Quite dark out here too, I'm gonna hunker down for a bit and maybe I'll spot this anomalo-."

Voice over radio: "Agent █████ do you read? You cut out."

Agent █████ over radio: "My goodness, there's a young lad out here, can you read me the description of the observer fella?"

Voice over radio: "Roger, white male, six feet, dark brown hair, known most of the time to wear a brownish trench coat."

Agent █████ over radio: "My golly, it's him, it's The Observer, I'm gonna' approach n' make contact."

Agent █████: "Hello there good chap, what are you doing out here this fine evening."

The Observer: "Umm, hi....I'm just w-watching, what about you?"

Agent █████: "Why I'm out here looking for you for the most part, do you mind heading back with me now that I found you?"

The Observer: "Uhhh, which group are y-you with? The Chaos Insurgency d-don't seem to like m-me after I was seen by them a couple of t-t-times during some of their missions they w-were on...."

Agent █████: "Good heavens no, that couldn't have been farther from the truth, I'm not inclined to say however who I'm with unfortunately."

The Observer: "Oh, so you're Foundation I presume...umm guess I could skip this to have a c-chat with you guys."

Agent █████: "Mmhmm, guess you heard of us, so, lets head back to my car and lets head back."

The Observer: "If I remember correctly.....yeah, follow m-me, I know a shortcut..."

The Observer and Agent █████ walk over to the village in which they stand outside one of the doors of the empty houses of those who've left the village due to the anomalous events.

Agent █████ confused as to why they were stood outside one of the houses

The Observer: "Hey so uhh, your organization is f-fine with us popping in right?"

Agent █████: "Indeed."

The Observer: "Alright then, h-here we go."

The Observer grabs Agent █████ by the arm and they both walk through the door of the home. The Observer  shuts the door behind them as they pass through the door, immediately appearing in one of the break rooms in site-██.Everyone in the room hadn't given them a second thought as though it appeared as if they had just entered through the door normally.

Agent █████  appears stunned as to the anomalous abilities The Observer possesses.

The Observer: "So umm, now which way?"

Agent █████: Snapped out of his speechlessness immediately replies "Oh yes uhh, this way"

The Observer and Agent █████  proceed through the facility, eventually arriving in an interrogation room. While Agent █████ guided The Observer through the facility, he called for guards to be stationed at the interrogation room.

Agent █████: "The guards are here due to protocol, hope that doesn't bother you."

The Observer: "No I'm fine with t-that."

Agent █████: "Without any further ado, lets begin. So my dear, do you have a real name?"

The Observer remains silent.

Agent █████: "Alrighty....how old are you?

The Observer opens his mouth to speak but then stops and remains silent again.

Agent █████ feeling somewhat annoyed due to The Observer's reluctancy to answer.

Agent █████: "Is there anything you can tell me then?"

The Observer: "You can call me 'The Observer'."

Agent █████ now feeling even more irritated due to receiving no new answer starts to raise his voice due to his short temper.

The Observer: "Umm, are you feeling ok? Y-your face looks v-v-very red-"

Agent █████: "IN ANYTHING THAT IS HOLY IN THIS CURSED WORD, PROVIDE ME WITH SOMETHING USEFUL ABOUT YOU THAT WE DON'T ALREADY KNOW FOR GOODNESS SAKE!"

The Observer startled by the sudden increase in his tone felt worried 

The Observer: "My memory is foggy on this so I a-apologize if I-I-I don't remember exactly what happened. I don't remember exactly what y-year this took place but I was out for a walk a-and I noticed s-s-something weird happening in a park. I went closer to ch-ch-eck it out, I noticed a weird glowing...thing in a secluded part of the p-park...I went c-closer to see what it was, then it saw m-me, I began to run but tripped and next thing I k-knew, I woke up in a hospital. I don't know how I exactly discovered m-my powers but I-I just knew what they were and how to use them."

Agent █████: now feeling somewhat calm, responds "Mhmm marvelous, is there anymore you can tel-"

Agent █████ cut himself off as The Observer suddenly got up from his chair, and walked through the door, suddenly disappearing from the the facility.

Spoiler

Addendum

The Observer is a male, 6 feet tall, dark brown hair, black eyes, seen mostly in a trench coat, real age is currently unknown, however he appears to be a man in his early 30's.

There have been many reports of an unusual individual that calls himself "The Observer" that roams around the globe, not to gain power or money, but just to watch and observe whatever is unfolding possibly to gain information. From the incident logs, it can be concluded that he either isn't used to speaking to people or has a speech impediment. So far, he has not displayed any signs of aggression towards the Foundation or any other GOI as far as the Foundation is aware of. Some of the incident reports and interviews with The Observer however has revealed that some GOI do find him to be a threat like the GOC due to his anomalous abilities, the CI due to him intruding on a few of their raids. His exact age cannot be confirmed due to his reluctance to disclose them or any information regarding his origins and early life or the exact source of his anomalous abilities claiming he has forgotten or saying that it's a long story. 

His anomalous ability is somewhat restricted however as he is required to pass through a door to travel around places, in rare instances he is seen carrying a small expandable tent presumably incase for emergencies escapes. When he opens the door, from both sides it appears normal, however as soon as he passes through the doorway, he disappears, suddenly appearing on the other side of the door of the location he travelled to, to anyone, it would seem as if he just opened the door and walked through. In one of our incident reports, it is confirmed that The Observer can travel from one location to another with a passenger by holding onto them. There have been incidents observed by agents on the ground that have observed The Observer being fired upon by hostiles however, some of the bullets appeared to "deflect" according to eyewitness reports from said agents. In the occurrence that he is wounded, the wound appears to heal at a somewhat increased rate, it has not been confirmed whether or not The Observer can be killed or not. Another anomalous ability that is not yet been confirmed of is his ability to sense when an anomalous event might occur as he is seen sometimes stopping whatever he is doing at the time and immediately proceeding through a door, presumably to witness the event unfold. Most of the time, he claims to have heard from someone that something is happening at particular locations.

OOC Section

This ??? character is to try to add some RP that some GOI lack/would like to have more of, as well as to the Foundation, a passive ??? that loves to learn, gain knowledge, and watch the show from the front seat. Rather than helping fight against hostiles and such, he can be used to gather information from others, as well as relay information and many other things. Since he isn't apart of any GOI, his relations with others can change depending on what occurs . He has arrived to Ovis City since he has heard of the numerous anomalous events that take place and wishes to witness them unfold first hand. His duration of stay is currently unknown but it can be concluded that it won't be short due to the amounts of anomalous activity the city experiences weekly. 

Equipment/Abilities:    NOT FINALIZED
- Oneiroi/Nobody SWEP
- Regenerator SWEP for self use only

Relations:
- Foundation: Neutral
- Chaos Insurgency: Hostile
- GOC: Hostile
- MCND: Neutral
- UIU: Unknown
- Sarkics: Unknown

Playermodel:
Male in trench coat

??? Character In-game Name: The Observer

Steam Name: PleaseDontEatMe

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:61146039

Discord name and ID: PleaseDontEatMe#8165

Edited by Joe Conner
Fixing grammar mistakes ;b

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

1418951511_Beta-1.png.d0ce1865a26af454d8f3343d77cac33e.png.dbdbd31c1f42ede17b163e1b2b0c0d6c.png

MTF Beta-1 "The Cauterizers"

Agent Corporal Baker, NCO

<< ! >> : Agent in question has seen a lot of the bad side of the foundation, but he still is loyal to it and gets up each morning with a weakened smile by yesterday's events, are you sure he's up for the task?

<< ? >> : Of course, his record at his current occupation is solid and hasn't caused any reputation or physical damage to his MTF or the foundation sites he has worked at previously. And with the current events the site in Canada is experiencing he will be of use to the ethics board and a few of the overseers stationed there.

<< ! >> : Alright, sounds good to me. I'll message the overseer in-charge of the MTFs and we'll go from there, oh and you have his personal file? Or the shortened version of it at least?

<< ? >> Yes, it's right here.

* A shuffling of papers can be heard *
https://docs.google.com/document/d/17CknQ2-lhRBFtbAkstbGuCHgWpXCFAZMAL7mXQwxHQs/edit?usp=sharing
((Click le link))

<< ? >> : Looks good to me, and what specifically will he be doing?

<< ! >> : Just your standard legal codex enforcetion, dealing with site infiltrations and anything else Beta-1 has dealt with in the past.

<< ? >> : Sounds nice and well. I'll leave you to it, have a good one.

* The grating of a chair can be heard as it is being moved back, followed by footsteps and a door opening and closing *

#            ##            ##            ##            ##            ##            ##            ##            ##            ##            ##            ##            ##            ##            #

<< 1 >> : Necessary documentation has been supplied by the director of MTFs, expect a transfer within a few days or weeks corporal. Here's the document if you wish to see it yourself.

* A sheet of paper can be heard as it moves across the table to the corporal *

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1x3JJqLnSAOeFcWWVhbHzfOr-UgKKDa5SFqQt2xr6a18/edit?usp=sharing
((click le link))

<< C >> : Thank you sir, I promise I'll do great.

Since this is the OOC section I'll put the bare minimum since I don't expect a paragraph to be needed

Most common RP name: Hanz Alexkrovich

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:141559090

Model needed for job: models/mw2/skin_09/MW2_Soldier_05.mdl

Weapons:
- G36c, AR-15 anything that can be defined as a "primary" rifle
- Probably a pistol of my choice, however not needed
- Elastic, police and tactical cuffs
- The legal codex and other relevant items

Notes: I am good at rp trust me /me thumbs up

floop.png

My Character: Human Resources

Human Resourses puts a desk in a certain place, maybe an office or in EZ big and anyone who wants to  file a complaint can go to the desk  and file the complaint and ten the HR person sends it through comms and then the person who is doing a certain thing to make the other eprson file a complaint, has a restraining order put on them or anything that fits what they done

Out of curosity, how often does norra check this 😜

seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

spacer.png
Where are you now?
Was it only in my fantasy?

spacer.png
Where are you now?
Were you only imaginary?

spacer.png
Where are you now?
Atlantis
Under the sea

Where are you now?
Another dream...

A long letter to a special someone.

Spoiler

What really are dreams?  It is a question that is evidently worthless to most. After all, we sleep all the time. Nothing special about rising up in the morning, or going to bed after a tiring day. Or so i had initially thought.

Being an amateur thaumatology practitioner, life wasn't very moving. Visiting The Library every now and then was great, but it lacked something; experiences and overwhelming feelings. The books make for great readings for sure, but it didn't quite open the feelings i wanted to explore. I asked around for something new, something that would make all of this worth experiencing. The keeper lead me to a special section, these shelves were ornamented with gold linings, making an appealing outline. He reached out for an overwhelmingly white colored book, with a small embossing at the bottom left, which appeared to be the symbol of a tree, like the one i already claimed to fight under.

I started reading into it shortly afterwards. At first, it was about the concept of dreams, and what it really means to be 'dreaming'. I didn't pay much attention nor mind, as i had already known about dreams and have indeed, dreamed most of the time. I was confident about my knowledge on this subject, no matter the commonly anomalous nature of new knowledge. As i looked more into the contents of the book, i saw descriptions of vast dreamscapes. The inherent beauty in them, the safety, the comfort they provide. I had been inspired. But deep inside, there was a doubt in my mind. It sounded too good to be true, dreams; of all things are the gateway to so-described wonder? Well, most people dream, so surely we would've reached wonder by now? Nevertheless, i needed to know more. Perhaps i could find someone who was well versed in dreaming, as ridiculous as that sounded.

I don't know how it happened, whether the stars aligned in my favor or they found me before i could find them. Either way, i met them. I could tell you what it was like, but the experience was intoxicating. It was surreal, something out of this world. I saw that it wasn't just me, there were many others. Even though i had read about the new understanding of dreams, i was utterly dumbfounded by what they asked of me. I felt as if i could never understand, i could never experience these dreamscapes.

Then i woke up, on the side of the street. I didn't know how i ended up there, or why i was there. I didn't question it at first anyhow, my mental energy was exhausted from what i experienced mere moments ago. Maybe it was hours, days even? It all felt the same, though. It was already getting close to midnight, and i was feeling unusually tired; as if i walked a hundred miles. By then i was back home, on my couch. Eventually, with enough persuasion; my brain had convinced my eyes to give way to darkness, and i fell into a deep sleep.

I opened my eyes, and got off the couch. I went to the balcony for a quick puff, and wished i could just leave everything behind and fly away. I put my arms on the railings, holding the cigar in my right hand. Then i heard it. A creak. 

The railings snapped from where they were, as i was plummeting to my certain death. I closed my eyes and braced for impact. 

But nothing came. There was no sound, no thump, nothing. I slowly opened my eyes and saw that i was... hovering above the city. I was fully aware of it, too. Was this another dream? Either way, i zoomed over the city, looking over the ant sized people that were moving alongside one another. This is my first lucid dream, i had thought.

To make the most out of my moment, i decided to enter a house. I saw a family inside, but they couldn't see me. Their youngest was upstairs, asleep. I reached out to the boy, and immediately after; He got up from the bed. But it wasn't really him, it was a phantom, an avatar of some kind? It had no face and was devoid of any features, it was like a floating set of geometrical shapes. I spoke to it, saying; 'Hello?'  It looked at me for a good moment, as if it was puzzled to see what was infront of him. It then replied; 'Hi'

After realizing that it was an avatar of an actual person that i spoke to; i quickly sent it back to sleep. Realizing the implications of what i just did, an idea sparked into my head. I could show the world what it is like to truly dream, to walk among the fantastical plains of the dreamscape. I would help those that cannot find beauty in this world, places with vast amounts of human suffering quickly became my next target. And then it hit me, what better place to look for than the Foundation?

Then i woke up. I started packing my belongings and readied for a journey to Oviscity. 
I had arrived rather late by the train-station, i quickly rented myself a room in one of the hotels. I sat on the floor, and started to focus... 

I woke up. Evidently, i was successful in putting myself to sleep. I quickly phased out of the place, and walked to metro. The giant gate greeted me with cold apathy. I braced, and managed to phase through.
The facility was brimming with life as always, personnel arguing with eachother, the many security guards patrolling, the researchers speaking amongst themselves. And none of them were aware of me, i felt like an untouchable, unseeable force.

I treaded along the steel corridors, skipped past the rusting walls and reached what looked to be the light zone. I saw many prisoners being transported, researchers walking through me. But most importantly, i saw someone who seemed to be guarding an isolated, far away checkpoint. I don't know why it was him that i chose, but i reached out to him anyways. His 'avatar' was the same as his outer appearance, a fully geared security guard. As if to represent his general uncaring nature, not striving for anything greater than guarding a position. As his body fell to sleep, he became aware that he was in a dream, appearing frightened and rather mad, attempting to phase through the walls and leave this corporeal plane. I grabbed onto his shoulder and asked him to take a walk with me. He must've thought that i was a reality bender at that moment, as he hesitantly agreed. We walked through the same steel corridors, the same rusting walls. We arrived at the same big gate. Phasing through the door, we've reached the light. The surface. I took him up, way up. We were practically dancing with the stars, to my surprise he told me a lot about himself, and we had a heartfelt conversation. After enough time had passed, i waved him goodbye and sent him back to his body. 

So, back to the initial question in mind; What really are dreams? 
Well, i wouldn't know for sure. But i can tell you that it is our own time machine for the past and the future, our greatest escape from this cold world. The place we all subconsciously meet, but are not often aware of.

As for who i am; maybe we'll see eachother in a dream one day, perhaps in yours.

There's a small folded piece of paper sticked onto it.

Spoiler

I send you this message to let you know that i hold no grudges. All are welcome in the fields of dreams. Mostly.
The serpents that have took care of me for so long, the friends that i know are very dear to me. I excitedly await to see them again.
The jailors are often cold and cruel, but are broken deep inside. I wish to know why.
The lawbringers of these lands are often killed and raided simply for their sole existance, i share their pain.
The bookburners are unforgiving and merciless, i try to avoid them. 
The dreamseekers are interesting and make the dreamscape worth living inside. I seek closer relations with them.
And for all the others; i will find out in due time.

See you in Ovis.

Edited by Legate Poofer

The Architect

-cmJPB5P6HAUK4T6c5hA4vChkQzjeVQ4Ez2KTzQehYJKGStezV4sN6Fkxy49CjBUsbv2TK66jAPMgT4vWohcfF5x1fUhNZ91DW60qzKT7wkHg2o3DP5A7rQRDvm1ZuiZ2atgMCts

This file is only for CL5, anyone below this clearance will be subject to a memetic kill agent

SlETmnLg48EWdj6pKuJqejexNY22NweYhS_amyfDOVt0Kh0frExvENxYwV0ZQFK7RMB7ah19adf4qafcQpwWqp30DJpXi1ETQB0eQiOvSEkFlyqXvlIcoJcgd0pVDr6_F4jESEfy

Approval Granted

Welcome Agent ██████

Access was granted by the following O5 council members

O5-█

O5-█

O5-██

--File Start--

The Architect is a trusted reality bender, due to the nature of this peticuler reality bender he is only known to the O5 council along with Nu-7 “Hammer Down” and Alpha 1 “Red right hand” as The Architect is primarily known to stay on surface and EZ but at times he will go into HCZ and/or LCZ.

The Architect war originally discovered in ███████ in the ██ on the 8th of █████ ████

Upon discovery of this particular individual MTF Tau 5 “Samsara” was sent in to attempt to contain it, Tau 5 sent in a 4 man squad designated “Whiskey Bravo” but upon this squad making contact with The Architect looked around and saw that MTF Tau 5 “Samsara” was subsequently removed from the area and has not yet been located, hypothesis is that they were killed buy The Architect, Upon the complaint capture and interview of The Architect he declared that they where not dead just relocated, when asked where he proceeded to go quiat, now it is unknown if The Architect even knows where or if he just refuses to elaparait on were this squad was sent.

The Architect is a white british (Believed to be from the south west) male with brown hair and sky blue eyes and is approximately 6 Feet (182.88cm) He particularly wears a suit that verrys in coller everytime he is seen.

The Architect has shown a fondness to certain individuals in Nu-7 “Hammer down” and the active commanding officers of Alpha 1 “Red right hand” and will do anything to assist them in their day to day activity unless it is killing as he claims it is immoral but has participated in raids.

The Architect does not talk unless someone has done something unethical, or committed a horrendous crime, this is normally in short burst, the following quotes have been heard coming from The Architect 

“These motherf*cker gasing us like WW2”

“How about i take the gun and shoot you with it”

“Well that's unethical”

The Architect has been heard speaking only on 4 separate occasions over the span of 10 years.

Unfortunately The Architect has not been seen from March of ████ due to an incident that occurred with the acting HoEA at that time and all that was left was a not, names and dates have been redacted due to protacul

--Note Start--

We are still on good terms. I just can't be around ██████ at this moment in time as he is not right in this world, he is not human.

See u can not explain why i say he is not human, he is not anomalous in anyway, he is like me but not like me

Apologies - The Architect

--Note End--

Following this desuvorie the acting HoEA was interviewed and classified as a POI, he lost the rank of HoEA and amnesticated so he does not remember anything about his time at the foundation.

--File End--

--File removal commencing--

Due to the nature of this document all trace is now being removed from your hard drives and you are to not spread any information about The Architect, doing sow will place you for termination along with anyone you have told

--File Removed--

--OOC--

Apologies for any grammar or misspellings, this is my 2nd attempt at creating this type of job yes but i am willing to keep trying to prove myself in the server along with constantly trying to improve my storytelling skills.

This particular character will only have access to 2 weapons, no more, this will be a weapon checker and an M1911 pistol for self defense purposes.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this, any and all feedback is welcome (Yes the killagent is the same one as SCP-001)

Steam Name: Sammy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60231685

Warns: 0 warns

Time: 8w 2d at time of writing

Edited by John Killvel I Sammy

( Due to me not being experienced in typing on this type of format I'm just gonna make do with what I got )

This is a ??? application as you can tell.

<< Accessing Foundation Files >>

<< Loading... >>

<< Loading... >>

<< Password Required >>

<< Password: ***** >>

<< ACCESS DENIED >>

<< Please Try Again This Is Your Final Attempt >>

<< Password: ******** >>

<< ACCESS GRANTED >>

<< Accessing 914 Test Log >>

<< Sub-File Name: Dr. Bobo >>

<< This Sub-File Is Greatly Expunged ( For The Official Report And I'm Gonna Need A Lot Of My Imagination For This ) For  Dr. Bobo's Privacy But Has Been Un-Expunged By Dr. Bobo Giving You Permission >>

Dr. Bobo is a researcher for the SCP Foundation. After an experiment with 2 chimps on SCP 914 ( The Clockwork ) read file for more info on 914, one of the Chimps ( Dr. Bobo ) went in on the option: Fine and after coming out of Output gained human like intelligence. Unfortunately for the other chimp  who was put on the option: Rough, dismembering the chimp with multiple laser like markings near the cuts. Dr. Bobo is currently stationed at Site-██ in his office in the Scientific Department working for the SCP Foundation. Due to Dr. Bobo's heightened intelligence he is able to speak like the average human speaking fluently in English.  The Species, Gender and Age of Dr. Bobo is his Species being Chimp, Bonobo, with his Gender being Male and Age being 13 Years in the Bonobo lifespan. 

My Ingame Info

Steam Name: The Chimp

IC Name: Jim monkey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:526596502

Ingame Level: 43

Playtime: 4 days 15 hours

Warns: image.thumb.png.b3efa141275a85366c7768aa50e40f0d.png

5 hours ago, Bob Mcbeek said:

( Due to me not being experienced in typing on this type of format I'm just gonna make do with what I got )

This is a ??? application as you can tell.

<< Accessing Foundation Files >>

<< Loading... >>

<< Loading... >>

<< Password Required >>

<< Password: ***** >>

<< ACCESS DENIED >>

<< Please Try Again This Is Your Final Attempt >>

<< Password: ******** >>

<< ACCESS GRANTED >>

<< Accessing 914 Test Log >>

<< Sub-File Name: Dr. Bobo >>

<< This Sub-File Is Greatly Expunged ( For The Official Report And I'm Gonna Need A Lot Of My Imagination For This ) For  Dr. Bobo's Privacy But Has Been Un-Expunged By Dr. Bobo Giving You Permission >>

Dr. Bobo is a researcher for the SCP Foundation. After an experiment with 2 chimps on SCP 914 ( The Clockwork ) read file for more info on 914, one of the Chimps ( Dr. Bobo ) went in on the option: Fine and after coming out of Output gained human like intelligence. Unfortunately for the other chimp  who was put on the option: Rough, dismembering the chimp with multiple laser like markings near the cuts. Dr. Bobo is currently stationed at Site-██ in his office in the Scientific Department working for the SCP Foundation. Due to Dr. Bobo's heightened intelligence he is able to speak like the average human speaking fluently in English.  The Species, Gender and Age of Dr. Bobo is his Species being Chimp, Bonobo, with his Gender being Male and Age being 13 Years in the Bonobo lifespan. 

My Ingame Info

IC Name: Jim monkey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:526596502

Ingame Level: 43

Playtime: 4 days 15 hours

Warns: image.thumb.png.b3efa141275a85366c7768aa50e40f0d.png

How this dude RP's as chimpanzee

>Ooo ooo aa aaa
>Banana

Also this dude commited to the whole chimpanzee thing lmao

5 hours ago, Bob Mcbeek said:

seal GIF

29 minutes ago, SniperMonkey said:

What you suggested for a ??? is literally the Internal Security Department.....

seal GIF

CLASSIFIED CL5+

MTF ETA-4 "Begone Thoth" 

Eta4.png.a5df54f262d59d60689c268b85883225.png

Message From O5-N    To mtf ETA-4

You will now be stationed at oviscity site 19 and observe the multiple gois within the city. You are to report to the current site director N WORD  If these gois are:
Breaking the veil
Sacrificing civilians and or converting to a GOI
Selling anomalies

MTF ETA-4 is a group of sentient and intelligent Seabirds affected with SCP-3095 they are to carry out field research and support aswell as this MTF ETA-4 also acts as an airborne field agent.

Spoiler

OOC INFO:
Ingame name: Isaac Scott
Playtime 5w 4d

What ETA-4 will do on the server. Eta-4 will act as a mobile field agent that is airborne giving it a much higher advantage to normal field agents in watching gois and tailing scps who breached etc

What i will need

I will need the sarkic bird swep my character will be pro foundation.

Edited by Isaac Scott
28 minutes ago, Isaac Scott said:

y. You are to report to the current site director N WORD  If these gois are:

Nice

seal GIF

I think Norra's given up on looking at this stuff

seal GIF

On 5/5/2021 at 4:58 PM, John Killvel I Sammy said:

The Architect

-cmJPB5P6HAUK4T6c5hA4vChkQzjeVQ4Ez2KTzQehYJKGStezV4sN6Fkxy49CjBUsbv2TK66jAPMgT4vWohcfF5x1fUhNZ91DW60qzKT7wkHg2o3DP5A7rQRDvm1ZuiZ2atgMCts

This file is only for CL5, anyone below this clearance will be subject to a memetic kill agent

SlETmnLg48EWdj6pKuJqejexNY22NweYhS_amyfDOVt0Kh0frExvENxYwV0ZQFK7RMB7ah19adf4qafcQpwWqp30DJpXi1ETQB0eQiOvSEkFlyqXvlIcoJcgd0pVDr6_F4jESEfy

Approval Granted

Welcome Agent ██████

Access was granted by the following O5 council members

O5-█

O5-█

O5-██

--File Start--

The Architect is a trusted reality bender, due to the nature of this peticuler reality bender he is only known to the O5 council along with Nu-7 “Hammer Down” and Alpha 1 “Red right hand” as The Architect is primarily known to stay on surface and EZ but at times he will go into HCZ and/or LCZ.

The Architect war originally discovered in ███████ in the ██ on the 8th of █████ ████

Upon discovery of this particular individual MTF Tau 5 “Samsara” was sent in to attempt to contain it, Tau 5 sent in a 4 man squad designated “Whiskey Bravo” but upon this squad making contact with The Architect looked around and saw that MTF Tau 5 “Samsara” was subsequently removed from the area and has not yet been located, hypothesis is that they were killed buy The Architect, Upon the complaint capture and interview of The Architect he declared that they where not dead just relocated, when asked where he proceeded to go quiat, now it is unknown if The Architect even knows where or if he just refuses to elaparait on were this squad was sent.

The Architect is a white british (Believed to be from the south west) male with brown hair and sky blue eyes and is approximately 6 Feet (182.88cm) He particularly wears a suit that verrys in coller everytime he is seen.

The Architect has shown a fondness to certain individuals in Nu-7 “Hammer down” and the active commanding officers of Alpha 1 “Red right hand” and will do anything to assist them in their day to day activity unless it is killing as he claims it is immoral but has participated in raids.

The Architect does not talk unless someone has done something unethical, or committed a horrendous crime, this is normally in short burst, the following quotes have been heard coming from The Architect 

“These motherf*cker gasing us like WW2”

“How about i take the gun and shoot you with it”

“Well that's unethical”

The Architect has been heard speaking only on 4 separate occasions over the span of 10 years.

Unfortunately The Architect has not been seen from March of ████ due to an incident that occurred with the acting HoEA at that time and all that was left was a not, names and dates have been redacted due to protacul

--Note Start--

We are still on good terms. I just can't be around ██████ at this moment in time as he is not right in this world, he is not human.

See u can not explain why i say he is not human, he is not anomalous in anyway, he is like me but not like me

Apologies - The Architect

--Note End--

Following this desuvorie the acting HoEA was interviewed and classified as a POI, he lost the rank of HoEA and amnesticated so he does not remember anything about his time at the foundation.

--File End--

--File removal commencing--

Due to the nature of this document all trace is now being removed from your hard drives and you are to not spread any information about The Architect, doing sow will place you for termination along with anyone you have told

--File Removed--

--OOC--

Apologies for any grammar or misspellings, this is my 2nd attempt at creating this type of job yes but i am willing to keep trying to prove myself in the server along with constantly trying to improve my storytelling skills.

This particular character will only have access to 2 weapons, no more, this will be a weapon checker and an M1911 pistol for self defense purposes.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this, any and all feedback is welcome (Yes the killagent is the same one as SCP-001)

Steam Name: Sammy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60231685

Warns: 0 warns

Time: 8w 2d at time of writing

+1

Really Good Idea

Well Made App

Good Idea For RP

Good During RP And Out Of RP

The Wandsmen

YjFbpZPWgpEkSBkmu2LGnTD5wt_Z1RxWjgqMbyyehMi1OiKLpMk7WlkDlh3z9x8hr7FzZuE1tXwUCB40AFdAMJZFSbH7OyEZdxnuUUQS-vbkyyA2o-5ucutkXV8tQpNFBj2SPOf7

The Wandsmen are a group of extradimensional journalists and archivists. They seek to explore the multiverse and uncover its mysteries, while spreading and preserving knowledge.

All members of this group undergo a transformation that gives them avian features and anomalous abilities. They also utilize a group of anomalous artifacts known as "Maps of the Multiverse" to travel through dimensions to study their locales and inhabitants.

In contrast to many groups of interest, the Wandsmen have attempted to work with the Foundation multiple times. One of their goals is the preservation of existence so they can study it, so they see the Foundation as an ally against the multiverse's destruction.

However, they have a variety of extremely dangerous members, have produced multiple anomalous items, and strongly object philosophically to the Foundation's desire to preserve normalcy and conceal knowledge of the anomalous.

--1+ New E-mail--

Spoiler

To: Reporter Alexander Zoi

Subject: Ovis City Job

Hey man so I heard your the new Reporter for the Wandsmen, Welcome, So we kinda have a issue, Well not a issue par say just something weird has come up, The Cartographer has reported that there’s a new multiverse that was just made recently but there’s already a lot of activity especially from the Foundation which is weird why they didn’t show up sooner, Anyway we can’t afford to send any Raptors into that dimension so we’re just sending you, It shouldn’t be too bad so no need to arm yourself, When you get into the City just go around and ask people about past events, current events or possibly (if they somehow know) future events, I know it seems big for your first job but don’t worry others have had way worse, Good luck and have fun, Oh and sorry for the short E-mail I'm currently running late to meet with the GOC in another dimension and try to reason with them.

Arbiter Jack Scott

--OOC Stuff--

Spoiler

Name: Kevin Wilson (Name I go by a lot and I guess I’m back)

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:1360261

Warns: 0

Why this: The group seemed interesting to me and I feel like it would be a fun job for both Surface and Foundation to interact with and I think giving the person the power to decide where the RP goes as in the conversation is a good idea also.

Equipment: No guns, No lockpick, No Keycard hacking just the Nocolide swep if possible

Type of job: Passive

Relations: Neutral all around

Edited by Kevin Wilson (aka Viper)