Isaac Scott

Echo 14 | "Big brother"

1699152738_e14logo.png.0a30f4492189cf23eda4f6435e26c851.png

MTF  Echo-14 "Big Brother"

MTF E-14 | “Big Brother”: Mobile Task Force Echo-14 specializes in dealing with internal affairs and issues, they also suppress riots and deal with detaining personnel partaking in activities outlawed by the Foundation Legal Codex. They work alongside the Internal Security Department with rooting out suspected site infiltrators and interrogations whilst assisting with defending the site they are currently stationed at from any raids. They are usually described by Foundation Personnel as aggressive and prompt and are sometimes joked as the Foundation’s Military Police. 

Spoiler

The purpose of E-14

The job of Mobile Task Force Echo-14 is similar to its Job Description, they will be upholding the law instead of or alongside Armed Mobile Task Force Nu-7 "Hammer Down", they will also be containing site-wide riots or internal situations alongside the Internal Security Department which will also allow them to filter out infiltrators and hostile GOI's.

Spoiler

The Expectations led by the corvus

Obedience-Loyalty-Respect

Spoiler

Loadouts

E-14 Vanguard (Commander) 1 slot: Tactical, Elastic, Police Cuffs, Facescanners, ACR, G36C, Mac-11, Glock 18, M1014, Scar-H, Winchester, Double barrel.

Model: models/player/Suits/male_08_closed_coat_tie.mdl

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1569250296

E-14 Sentinel 2 slots: Tactical, Elastic, Capture ,Police Cuffs, Facescanners, Flash grenades G36c, AR-15, mp5, some pistols 

Model:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1569250296

E-14 Guardian 3 slots: Tactical, Elastic, Police Cuffs, Riot Shields, , m3 super, QBZ, G36C, some pistols 

Model:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1569250296

Color: Red 255, 0, 0 

Spoiler

Management

Owner:Isaac Scott  | qqx#3948

Manager: Heinpoor himmler | v44su#1337 

Vice manager: Not picked dm to ask

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PNpQ8OKq8pzkQDy_4r5tHc7H4cy-JC6FDURXLTrW7io/edit?usp=drivesdk

Spoiler

Application:

Application Template (Copy and paste it):

RP Name:
Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Discord:
Playtime: (Minimum 1 Week)
Warns: (Maximum 10, Exceptions can be made)

What is the job of Echo-14?
Who does Echo-14 work alongside?
If you see someone falsely detaining and accusing someone of a crime they didn't commit what would you do?
You heard that some security and MTF are planning to uprise and hold a revolution, what do you do?
You understand that if you betray the Foundation whilst serving as an Echo-14 Operative your clearance will be stripped and you will be removed effective immediately?

Invites/tryouts (rare) 

Edited by QQx
1 minute ago, Jason Ray said:

no
past e14 was bad
current playerbase will make it worse
will make more kids cry(good and bad)

I understand past E14 was bad but i believe if we do the job well it can be done right

So yeah this sounds a lot like B1 and although lots of people enjoyed it, it was still a rather questionable job filled with power hungry players who acted like SS from a nazi rp server (sometimes literally).

With the amount of MTFs we have at the current moment I dont think there is need for a third Fully WL MTF or a fifth MTF overall. 

All the stuff it would be doing is usually covered by Nu-7 or A-1. 

Considering the current playerbase it will probably just turn it into another braindead powerhungry job which we already have enough of.

Powerful loadout.

I am here to launder money

2 minutes ago, Nathan Kennedy said:

So yeah this sounds a lot like B1 and although lots of people enjoyed it, it was still a rather questionable job filled with power hungry players who acted like SS from a nazi rp server (sometimes literally).

With the amount of MTFs we have at the current moment I dont think there is need for a third Fully WL MTF or a fifth MTF overall. 

All the stuff it would be doing is usually covered by Nu-7 or A-1. 

Considering the current playerbase it will probably just turn it into another braindead powerhungry job which we already have enough of.

Powerful loadout.

I will edit the loadout and trust me we have no nazis in here haha normal scp rp players. And the purpose for the job is to enforce law which i never see nu7 doing and a1 just guards O5 and site administration + after ny experience in ecm enforcing law needs some help 

Alright so I agree wholeheartedly with Nathan on their points, everything good I heard about E-14 in the past seemed to happen as there were no other fully WL MTF's, so already there's saturation for that and it earns a -1 from me. The law-keeping aspect is done by Nu-7 and the Ethics Committee and already can be enforced well enough. In addition, the loadout containing riot shields and ACR etc. is just making it another well-equipped MTF like A-1.

-1 to the management too, I know not how good of an owner you are nor how good Nell is, however after seeing Urano who was previously banned then just up and left I can have my own stigma against it.

1 hour ago, QQx said:

Vice Manager: Urano Rock  Xhorinhas#6473

Bahahahahaha holy shit 

@popbobfair play brudda 

Says something about a job when the owner has a vice manager who is permabanned so who knows who they will let in.
Although it was probably just a stupid mistake tbf.

Edited by Nathan Kennedy

I am here to launder money

26 minutes ago, Nathan Kennedy said:

it was still a rather questionable job filled with power hungry players who acted like SS from a nazi rp server (sometimes literally).

Tfw someone takes docouments from W-G NRP Sicherheitsdiesnt and just renaming them to "fit" B-1 and the foundation. While acting that there is nothing wrong with them.

E-14 was just alright in my opinion but powerhungry just like B-1

I mean other jobs can fullfill E-14 duties anyways so no real point in adding another MTF.

Edited by Kvisten

sexytime2.png?ex=660be28a&is=65f96d8a&hm

Alright quick update i was told in the chat urano wasnt banned i apologise for that and management has been changed dm me to ask for a place

Loadouts have been changed

Give it a reread and tell me your opinions thank you for the advice

I was once detained by E-14 for cuffing someone that hacked a CP, even though I was the HoS.

The last iteration of B-1 wrote a legal codex that specifically banned other people from enforcing laws.

Other MTF are perfectly capable of enforcing laws. Previously that has led to B-1 and E-14 going on a powertrip and it will mostly likely happen again. Especially now that we have a legal codex.

Tbf, I'd rather have B-1 on server than E-14, the shock troopers

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic