Isaac Scott

Echo 14 | "Big brother"

6 hours ago, Fixer said:

What will you do to ensure that this job 1. functions and fulfills it's purpose.

2. remains active and does not die in a month

3. different from the previous owners?

First of all thank you for your consern.

1. Lets start with the people we recruit. We will only be accepting people who are serious, competent and not mingy. After people get in they will have to fullfill a tight quota of both activity and performance that will be regulated heavilly. And to advance in the group you must fullfill requirements of law knowledge and general competence.

2. While we will only be taking competent people (mistakes will obviously happen but we will kick people who dont meet our requirements off the group) will have to fullfill a tight activity requirement, and we are very open to take people who are ”not known / no names” as long as they meet the requirements, unlike the last versions of these types of MTFs.

3. First of all we will be changing the ranks from the previous Echo-14 to a new version. Secondly we will drive towards a less toxic and power complexed people (obviously sutch people will pop up no matter what I say but management will quickly tackle sutch people and kick them off the group.). Thirdly management will be very active! And all of the many new things described before.

I hope this answered your questions satisfyingly.

(If there are any typos forgive me, I wrote this on my phone.)

Whitelists: Previus: All Nu-7, Head Of External Affairs, O5-8, Beta-1 "Cauterziers" Riot Unit and Sentinel Unit, ECMx2, O5-9 "The Secret Keeper", Nu-7 Commander, CI Delta, HoEA, Alpha-1, Omega-1, ???, Maxwellist Acolyte, E-11 Commander, Site Director, ISD, HoMD and  MC&D Salesman.

I can just hear it now....
E-14: "Yo why is he cuffed? Why is he cuffed? Stop give the prisoner to me"
Me:"No I'm taking him to cells myself he commited a crime"
E-14: *Cuffs and facescans*
E-14: "/f What's ISD"

Edited by Joe Conner

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

after B1 and O1 went bye bye, the law became hardly ever used and people generally just throw people in for a time they see fit, or demote them if they've done enough

would be cool to see the new law sheet being used more and some people dedicated to processing prisoners again

not to mention it is incredibly hard as ISD to arrest someone without wasting your time catching actual criminals and GOIs, we need people other than the ECM to put faith into not to leak ISD and help us out a lot

management seems fine, app seems fine and loadout seems fine

+1

3 hours ago, Joe Conner said:

I can just hear it now....
E-14: "Yo why is he cuffed? Why is he cuffed? Stop give the prisoner to me"
Me:"No I'm taking him to cells myself he commited a crime"
E-14: *Cuffs and facescans*
E-14: "/f What's ISD"

I dont think you read the post? Not trying to be rude but we work with isd...?

6 minutes ago, QQx said:

I dont think you read the post? Not trying to be rude but we work with isd...?

Wait fuck I'm dumb I didn't select over the censored part xd

seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

I totally agree with Nathan's opinion. We have recontainment units (E-11/B-7) and defence units (Nu-7) but we don't have any units that specifically focuses on prosecution in public. Sure you could say "Oh, but E-11/Nu-7 does that sometimes!", but it's not directly their job. Another reason I think this should be accepted is, we need something new. People will get bored if their won't be any additions to the jobs.

+1

Although this might work if the group is extremely privatised, I feel that no matter what, Power hungry people will slip into this job regardless of what management do to stop it. Jobs that are able to execute public authority that are also armed will always be like this. For that reason, I believe In the current player base this job may do well for about 2 weeks and start to go down in quality. 

Each job has a VERY powerful loadout with all of them having G36C's which is rather alarming.

As for management, Have never seen Isaac in a management position before so I cant really comment on that, same for Himmler.( Only now remembering Himmler is the one who managed NU7, knew I recognised him)

For all the reasons above
Neutral

Edited by WolfyGT

44121261_buychet.png.75fe9a0a8c9802c824b4792fd7c530ca.png

11 minutes ago, WolfyGT said:

Although this might work if the group is extremely privatised, I feel that no matter what, Power hungry people will slip into this job regardless of what management do to stop it. Jobs that are able to execute public authority that are also armed will always be like this. For that reason, I believe In the current player base this job may do well for about 2 weeks and start to go down in quality. 

You are right. BUT here should come Management in place to actually restrict members that are acting power hungry. It is especially important to record members of a certain branch to actually have something against them. I think @QQx and @v44su both know that being part of job management also takes patience and especially need to be aware that they cannot just suggest something and after 2 weeks stop caring. At least that is not how it would and cannot work. 

25 minutes ago, WolfyGT said:

Each job has a VERY powerful loadout with all of them having G36C's which is rather alarming.

As for management, Have never seen Isaac in a management position before so I cant really comment on that, same for Himmler.

For all the reasons above
Neutral

Idk about himmler but i was a vice manager of a goi and did activity,performance,punishments so i do have experience

3 hours ago, WolfyGT said:

same for Himmler.

himmler managed Nu7 for an awfully long time, he was manager before when I joined it in around May of 2020 and he resigned as owner in October after transforming it into the thing it is today, very trustworthy and served us well

3 hours ago, WolfyGT said:

job will function in comparison to A-1 in regards to raids probably. they can if they want to, but they have better and much more important things to do and will only help if they need to. and remember, Nu-7 is a whole lot bigger and they pretty much all get G36Cs or similar in strength, so why can't a job not focusing on raids get a gun which can actually kill someone? 

On 4/17/2021 at 8:00 AM, v44su said:

2. While we will only be taking competent people (mistakes will obviously happen but we will kick people who dont meet our requirements off the group) will have to fullfill a tight activity requirement, and we are very open to take people who are ”not known / no names” as long as they meet the requirements, unlike the last versions of these types of MTFs.

I think bassicly saying "people need to be active to not get kicked", when asked how you are going to make sure the Job doesn't die ..... is not anwsering the question.

No job ever had active members because of their Activity Requirement ........ you need to make sure people actually have something to do.

35 minutes ago, Maurice D Biggs said:

I think bassicly saying "people need to be active to not get kicked", when asked how you are going to make sure the Job doesn't die ..... is not anwsering the question.

No job ever had active members because of their Activity Requirement ........ you need to make sure people actually have something to do.

You are right my mistake.

Well due to the nature of the job you will almost all ways be doing something, be it patrolling the sites different parts for any law breakers and investigating crimes. We will also be doing training's of different sorts. Life protection duties if needed and site protection if needed. Riot control, cracking down on mutiniers, just a whole lot of jobs that involve the law.

Whitelists: Previus: All Nu-7, Head Of External Affairs, O5-8, Beta-1 "Cauterziers" Riot Unit and Sentinel Unit, ECMx2, O5-9 "The Secret Keeper", Nu-7 Commander, CI Delta, HoEA, Alpha-1, Omega-1, ???, Maxwellist Acolyte, E-11 Commander, Site Director, ISD, HoMD and  MC&D Salesman.

+1 

I do not believe this could be like the last E14 and we are in a lot of need of an internal security task force because ISD cant deal with rouges and a lot of foundation members are starting to become more and more rouge to the point were RP is like smashing your head against a wall

Beta 1 was alright but some of the time it was meh and got snapped

Omega 1 is completely unable to do this job since they always guard the ECM

Why u hating on red ppl here too smh

9 hours ago, Michael Jeffreson said:

ISD cant deal with rouges and a lot of foundation members are starting to become more and more rouge

seal GIF