Nell

MTF Psi-9 | "Abyss Gazers" [MTF Suggestion]

Psi-9.thumb.png.f377d53ab313c78e4b4e3aa5b64f115e.png
Mobile Task Force Psi-9 
"Abyss Gazers"

Formed as a joint task force consisting of personnel from the Foundation and Global Occult Coalition. MTF Psi-9 is a battalion-strength force trained in unconventional warfare against invading enemies through the use of heavy artillery, DMT enhanced perception, and Counter Occult Stratagems (COS).

Personnel Units have been gathered from various other MTF's such as AMTF Nu-7 "Hammer Down" and the GOC's PHYSICS and PSYCHE's Division after a thorough and deep background check, interview and tests conducted and created by both the Foundation and the GOC.

Mobile Task Force Psi-9 | "Abyss Gazers", has been tasked with the containment of multiple Safe and Keter class SCP's such as SCP-2264 and SCP-3989, they have also been specifically trained to deal with and contain or terminate anomalous and occult entities as well as suppressing attacks performed by hostile GOI's and anomalous entities.

GOC & Foundation Training Guide:

Spoiler

We Recommend all Trainees and Personnel to read over this document as it contain's a compilation of guides and manuals made by the Foundation and The Global Occult Coalition:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rxaS5hZOa4g9QYrTE-jhw-H0jTLG3LeBFBuO-7VHnKU/edit?usp=sharing

Spoiler

Excerpt from SCP-2480's File:

Description: SCP-2480 is speculated to be a dimensional anomaly located in ███████, Massachusetts, a coastal and heavily forested town with just over 12,000 9,000 residents. SCP-2480 was allegedly created by accident when agents from the Global Occult Coalition interrupted a ritual on November 28, 1952. While the true purpose of this ritual remains unknown to date, the Foundation has concluded the anomaly to be the result of the inept and heavy-handed approach of GOC operatives.

SCP-2480 appears to be centered around Bodfel Manor, home of the late Cornelius P. Bodfel III (b. 1866 - d. 1952) - millionaire industrialist with an acute interest in the occult. Prior to his death, Bodfel was the leader of a secret society known as Adytum's Wake. Dismissed by the Foundation in 1932 as simply being a "decadent upper-class social club", their anomalous capabilities were not recognized until the November 28, 1952 incident.

Due to the critical failure of their mission, there were no surviving GOC operatives to be properly interrogated. However, documents were subsequently recovered from a GOC safe house located in ███████. It appears that the GOC attempted to destroy these documents prior to their mission. A torn report (lower half missing) with a photograph attached via paperclip was discovered in the back of a fireplace along with significant ash. It is assumed that all other documents had been incinerated.

Do you wish to access file KTE-0452-Black?

Spoiler

Access Granted.

Threat ID: KTE-0452-Black - "Grand Karcist Ion"image.png.adeb127c0ecb1cbba9497340a84fa2f2.png

Authorized Response Level: 4 (Severe Threat); liquidation pending

Description: KTE-0452-Black (hereafter referred to as "Subject") is a humanoid threat entity of variable appearance. Subject most often appears in priestly vestments and carrying a staff. Subject is able to disappear and reappear at will, shape and manipulate organic material, bend reality, and is hypothesized to be biologically immortal. While subject is classified as humanoid, they are not believed to be human (whether they ever were is still debatable).

Psychological profile indicates malignant narcissism and megalomania. Subject is believed to have aided in the creation of "Sarkic Cults" throughout much of the world. 

Spoiler

Jobs and Loadouts:

Psi-9 Squad Leader: (1 Slot)
Loadout:
Assault Rifles:
Scar-L, G3A3, QBZ
Pistol & Sidearms:
Boberg, Deagle, MR96, Glock 17
Miscellaneous:
Tactical, Police, Elastic, Containment Cuffs
Knife, Anomaly & Player Scanner
GOC White Suit
Foundation Assistance or either of these:
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1445766447
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=545718820

Psi-9 Reconnaissance Unit: (2 Slots)
Loadout:
Snipers:

SVU-AS, JNG-90, L115
Pistols & Sidearms:
H&K M23, MR96
Mac-11
Miscellaneous:
Knife, Anomaly Scanner
GOC Grey Suit

Model: 
models/player/cellassault4player.mdl 
models/ninja/mgs4_pieuvre_armament_merc.mdl
models/blacklist/merc1.mdl

Psi-9 Engagement Unit: (2 Slots)
Loadout:
Shotguns:

Remington, Serbu Shotgun, m1014, M3 Super
Assault Rifles and Machine Guns:
L85A2, Scar-H , AR-15, HAMR, RPD
Miscellaneous:
Anomaly Scanner, Flamethrower, Fire Extinguisher
GOC Black Suit

Model: One of the PMC ones either 1 or 3 or 6

Spoiler

Spreadsheet & Management:

Owner:  Me | Adlactor#8139
Manager: Le funni DM me
Vice-Manager: Le funni DM me

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zfV_ciQ-9FxrM7IJR9hbr1bnznqSn9QeU-UVCiBfk_U/edit?usp=sharing

Spoiler

Application:

Application Template (Copy and paste it):

RP Name (It is recommended you have a nickname/codename):
Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Discord:
Playtime: (Minimum 1 Week)
Warns: (Maximum 10, Exceptions can be made)

Name the major TE's and describe them to the best of your ability:
What is the designation for an anomalous entity or an SCP which is used to counter that of a dangerous or a Keter/Euclid class SCP?
Where are Psi-9 units recruited from?
What is the designation for a TE that is capable of reanimation?
And finally, what is Psi-9's objective?

Edited by Nell
Fixed Grand Karcist Ion Image & Changes to Loadout and Jobs
11 hours ago, Nell said:

they have also been specifically trained to deal with and contain or terminate anomalous and occult entities

So... just GOC but with the containment aspect from the foundation? 

11 hours ago, Nell said:

as well as suppressing attacks performed by hostile GOI's and anomalous entities.

So they are another NU7?

I dont see any purpose for this taskforce if we already have NU7, E11 and Field agents.

Neutral/-1

Edited by John Goe

Tbh sounds like a good way to have some rp between GOC and Foundation.

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic

@Norrareminds me of that shitty mtf we planned to make for some reason

-1 uneeded job, mostly relies on sarkics for rp (dead job), pretty much ignores major parts of their lore (such as not involving artilery, DMT, or occult shit at all), and can be done by E-11 by doing the sacred act of roleplay.

insert all my fucking wls here so i can prove i have worth in life

Earlier today I was really horny, and I saw what I thought to be a blank dvd. I thought, DVDs have a tight hole, they might feel pretty good. So I put my soft pp into the hole of the DVD, and for a few seconds as I started getting harder, it felt pretty good, but then, once I was fully erect, it started being painful. My pp was stuck in the dvd, and I had to break it in half to get if out. It was then when I flipped the broken dvd over and realized that it was not a blank dvd, but a copy of the movie UP. Well guys, guess I fucked up.

no

SCP-RP Positions

Sarkic Owner
24/02/2021 - 25/07/2021

20/02/2021 -> 22/03/2021

Senior Moderator
22/03/2021 -> 17/04/2021

Administrator
17/04/2021 -> 01/05/2021

Lead Group Manager
1/05/2021 -> 26/10/2021

Senior Administrator
1/05/2021 -> 12/06/2021

Executive Administator
12/06/2021 -> 26/10/2021

MC&D Salesman

Site Director

SCP-096

Head of Manufacturing Department

Head of External Affairs

Unusual Incidents Unit Agent

Internal Security Department

Sarkic Thrall V5

Sarkic Karcist/Owner V6

MTF ZETA-0 Agent

Head of External Affairs V5

O5-3 like 3 years ago for 30 mins but i was demoted for erp with the HoEA 😞

other jobs i forgot 😞 i hope you enjoyed my signature

lgm.png.5c6d7668f422d2ac047c73ac4d97598a.png

no

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

I'll be addressing the major criticism's in here, if you wish to discuss more stuff in detail free to DM on discord or on the forums!

On 4/22/2021 at 3:24 PM, Atomik said:

uneeded job, mostly relies on sarkics for rp 

Pretty sure you are talking about MTF Psi-13 or whatever designation the Witch Hunter's are.
(I address the sarkic part later on)

pretty much ignores major parts of their lore (such as not involving artilery, DMT, or occult shit at all)

I actually did add Artillery & Bombardments in, as well as I had planned for introducing DMT but since we dont actually have something that resembles it, it would most llikely be used in the form of /me. (Woopsy on my part)

Occult interference relies on Sarkics or civilians doing rituals or any anomalous events (Not Staff Events), I did witness such things occur during the past couple of days by sarkics.

and can be done by E-11 by doing the sacred act of roleplay.

E-11 in this server functions to control SCP breaches as well as to assist in defending the sites from hostile GOI's, they sometimes assist 

Nu-7 in raids although that is rare and not often, the only surface MTF we have that actively tries to go out of the site is Nu-7 which has a large difficulty which is caused by their uniforms being breached due to the disguise vendor, as well as subway generally being camped.

On 4/22/2021 at 9:07 AM, John Goe said:

So... just GOC but with the containment aspect from the foundation? 

Yes but no, my plan is to incorporate both types of groups and have minor conflicts, this would not lead to units going rogue and I can't stress this enough, but it will result in minimal confrontations as well as different point of views and tactics being used during attacks, captures or general meetings.

So they are another NU7?

I dont see any purpose for this taskforce if we already have NU7, E11 and Field agents.

Nu-7 and Psi-9 share similarities, same applies to A-1 and Resh-1 but they serve different purposes and are specifically changed and tweaked to suit their objective, you compared them to GOC and Nu-7 which are two completely different and separate things.

Hell the 2nd paragraph specifically mention's that Psi-9 Operatives are sometimes transferred from other MTF's such as Nu-7

Note: Loadout & Jobs has been modified since the previous version so feel free to check that out.

Edited by Nell

Neutral

Great document / training guide

Unneeded / Uncommon MTF, too unknown to be implemented

[CURRENT SCP:RP RANKS]

SCP:RP - Platinum VIP

[PREVIOUS POSITIONS]

(05/06/2021 - RESIGNED) Nu-7 Enlisted Unit - Private

(05/06/2021 - RESIGNED) Head of Manufacturing Department