Loaf's second Battalion application.

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name:

Floppyyy

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:434963252

Current rank on the server:

VIP | Event planner.

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum)

5w6D

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yes, and yes it is.

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:

Yes, more than once.

Do you meet the requirements:

Yes I do.

Quick summary about you: 

Hi, my name is Loaf; I’m 15 and I currently reside in the UK, I'm also studying here. I enjoy playing games including Garry's Mod Assetto Corsa and CS GO. I enjoy coding and game development work and learning new skills. Development work requires you to be very resourceful and resilient, I always put 100% effort in everything in which I partake in. I have loved my time on the Werewolf #1 SWRP because I have been able to talk to a hell of a lot of people and make good memories. This has inspired me to go for high roles and  for me to have massive aspirations.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)

74Th AMO Loaf 

Highest rank obtained:

T EXO 

What current rank do you have:

Advanced Medical Officer [CPT]

What is your current regiment:

74th 

What should we pick you for Battalion: 

I believe I would be an amazing choice for battalion for a large number of reasons. I have a range of experience with many different people. Moreover, myself having good leadership skills. I am also great at working under immense pressure and do not find to be overwhelmed at all. During my time in 74Th and CT, I have needed to have the resilience and capable mindset to coordinate many people in the most successful outcome when needed.

During my experience on the server, I have been able to work with an extremely wide variety of people from different backgrounds and of all age groups from younger to older people. I am also able to make sure during a combat situation I am able to multitask by not only making sure my actions are correct but also being able to supervise others and lead others effectively. During my time as CT hierarchy, I have been able to take action and responsibility for others no matter what. I am quick and strategic in my thinking and actions and can adapt to any situation very well. I will always strive for excellence in everything that I do!

One skill in which I have is good teamwork and being able to coordinate people very well,  this is one of the traits which sets me apart from other candidates. This skill I can easily transfer over to battalion and will be a great help to me. This was especially important in 74Th to be able to spread out tactically and heal a wide range of people at the quickest rate possible. Although I have a very strong mentality and a massive drive for success, I can collaboratively work very well in a team!

Overall, I have a massive passion for what I want to become. I am able to have a good laugh with people but also have a very serious mindset when needed. I take pride in my work and believe I will be able to make a positive impact within battalion, and work with everyone very well, no matter the situation.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: 

There are a number of roles and responsibilities for battalion, one of the most important is to lead events and supervise the base furthermore to grant and deny requests. These events can range from base attacks to planetaries. Another key role and responsibility for the battalion are to supervise the base and to be a great role model for others. They will supervise others and make sure their duties to a very high standard. Each battalion at the rank of Warrant Officer will be able to supervise a regiment in which they will do training and ensure they will be running well. This consolidates the connection between the battalion and their supervisor. Battalion also on Defcon 5 can do training for their regiment or do an open training for the playerbase to take part in Furthermore can send people to train cadets if needed.

Another vital and one of the most important roles for battalion to grant and deny requests, this is typically when someone needs to do a specific action which needs to be granted or denied. An example for this would be if someone wants to claim a training room or part of them for building training or whatever that might be. They will also have to grant and deny requests to takeoff and land. This is one of the most important roles for battalion which needs to be done.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (If so, explain why)

I have been kicked once due to EQ abuse in GC when I first joined the server. I accepted the punishment and moved on. I have been banned once and this was revoked due to technical issues. 

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

Yes, and I will uphold this.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading?

Battalion when they are not leading are there to listen and act upon the instructions [if] given by the current leading battalion. They can alternatively help and fight in combat with their supervising regiment and help the hierarchy improve their leading if they so wish. Furthermore, when they are helping their regiment they may help the hierarchy improve on how they lead their events or go about certain situations. This battalion cannot order the hierarchy whatsoever and if there is no hierarchy online they cannot take over the commander's job.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted

as part of his mentoring session?

-Lead a base attack

-Complete a debrief to a satisfactory standard

- Host a mandatory training

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events?

As a co-lead you are expected and need to help if the leader needs it, This can be by granting and denying requests if the leading battalion is busy or cannot respond to them currently. The co-lead is also to relay information about how the current circumstances are at that certain time to keep them up to date and aware. They also need to be on standby if the leader ever had issues with their game or anything that makes them unable to lead. This may be if their game crashes or if their wifi goes out it is your responsibility to take over and lead the event while they get back into the game or are now able to lead the event again!

Anything else:

Thankyou for reading my Battalion Application! : ) 

source.gif

+1 

Great lad
Very active
Good app
Good luck!

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander