Palmer - Batt App

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name:

Dirty Palmer

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:59674678

Current rank on the server:

Plat VIP

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum)

6 weeks 1 day

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:

Yes

Do you meet the requirements:

Yes

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum)

My IRL name is Matthew Palmer. I am 18 years old and from Denmark. I enjoy playing video games, interacting socially with people and getting fucked up drunk with friends. I dont do drugs. I am in my last year of college and taking a gap year afterwards, so i will have plenty of time for epic gaming on StarWarsRP.  I have plenty of hours in FPS, MOBA and RPG games, which is usually also the genre of video games i enjoy the most. I am very tall, and that is a cause of my danish genes. I am friendly to new people that i meet, and good at adapting to situations if conflict arises.

In Character Section -

In-Game name:

CE AFT LT Palmer

Highest rank obtained:

EXO and Trial EXO and on server SEP

What current rank do you have:

CPT

What is your current regiment:

CE

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

First of all i have a lot of gametime on the server. I am currently on 6 weeks and 1 day of IGT, and have obtained decently high ranks during this period. This mean I have a lot of experience on the server, and know how stuff should go down. I have some leading experiences from regimental high ranks, and event character roles. I am active on the game, usually playing multiple hours daily, and always being availible on discord whenever I am needed.  I have good knowledge to most of the people on the server, this means that i know how to deal with people in certain sticky situations that might occur, to achieve the best possible outcome.

I am also a former Senior Event Planner, which helps me a lot with the understanding of events. I have spent countless events, in a teamspeak call with leading battalion, which helps me understand what decisions you should take and why in certain scenarios. I also know that i should listen a lot to the event planner because of this. The best possible event is one where you do good leading, whilst also achieving the plan of the EP. I have met some battalion before, who would run their own show in events, and disregard the EP, this i do not intend on doing if i get accepted.

I also host trainings where i try to come up with new and creative ideas, that are very focussed around the regiment. This means that the regiment I would get to supervise, would meet challenging and relevant trainings, that are new to what they have met before, and increase enjoyment. 

I have a lot of knowledge and experience on how to do stuff such as, decisions you should take in a regiment, decisions you should take with people and so on. This means I can offer the regiment i supervise, some quality advice when it comes to them taking decisions, whilst still of course not in any way ordering or telling them what they should our shouldnt do.

I also know when i shouldnt involve myself, which means I would not get into conflict or "drama", that would shed a bad light on me, battalion or the regiment i supervise. This means that I know how to distance myself, as to not cause any unwanted trouble.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

The batallions most well known responsibility is to be a leader. You lead people through events, making sure that they get into good tactical combat. Knowing how to utilise the regiments, and achieving best possible outcomes in battle. You are a leader, and therefor everything that happens in an event is your responsibility, and therefor you should think carefully when ordering during events. 

Another important role of battalion is during defcon 5, to grant and deny. It is important that you are aware and not just mindlessly pressing the binds, as when you grant an action, the responsibility agains lies on you. So you need to be sure that what you grant is allowed and will not disturb the peace of defcon 5.

Overseeing the regiment you supervise, making sure they behave, get trainings and function well. You also sometimes need to be kind of a "therapy man", helping solve conflict that can sometimes occur between 2 different regimental mates. Making sure that a regiment is running well and smooth is very important. You also have the responsibility of writing reports on the regiment you supervise, informing High Command of the regiments current state.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked:

I was demoted once, for calling Brandon boomer.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

Yes

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL)

I should prioritise the current regiment i supervise. This includes assist my regiment in anything they could need help with, i should not order the regiment. I listen to the orders the leading battalion gives, and stay around mid to frontline. this however depends on the equipment i have. For example if i had shotguns i would be frontline, but if i had normal blaster or scoped gun i would be around middle.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?

Lead a base attack

Host a mando

Call and host a debrief

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events?

Help grant and denying advert when necessary.

Anything else:
Thanks for reading my app, and i hope you will take me into consideration.

Editted with permission from Lelouch, to spellcheck and overlay it nicer.

Editted once again with perm from Kids, to change my Rank.

Edited by Palmer

+1 Hottie
Absolute Legend
Great CE Member, has already helped Hierarchy with stuff.
Past trusted server member

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1

Good guy, loves spreadsheets, is racist. 

𝙍𝙖𝙣𝙠𝙨 𝘼𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙙
104th ET - 04/05/21 - ??/??/??
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘳 06/02/21 - ??/??/??

1911682637_AnimatedGIF-downsized_large.gif.823491e9699d09dc6cd101127ae88216.gif

Spoiler

Previous Ranks:
35𝘵𝘩 𝘌𝘹𝘦𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘖𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦𝘳
𝘊𝘛/𝘈𝘙𝘊 𝘔𝘑𝘙
212𝘵𝘩/𝘚𝘛 𝘊𝘗𝘛
𝘑𝘦𝘥𝘪 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘦𝘳 - 05/09/20 - 23/04/21

𝘋𝘜 𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 - 26/07/20 - 03/05/21

+1 Plamer is a lad

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

1 hour ago, LegitLund said:

You talking shit about Danish pepole I will hunt you down nigga

yes

== Past Ranks ==
Jump Troopers Sector Commander 
212th Vice Commander
Monkey Dancing GIF

Accepted 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been accepted into Battalion, contact a member of Admirality for an interview

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO