Isaac Scott

Isaac Scott's event app

In game Name:isaac scott

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:3915638

List of warns: one warn from 2020 rdm-no ban due to a mistakw

Any previous or current staff experience: On other servers yes, on this server. No.

Why should we pick you?(200 Word Min): There is multiple reason I believe you should pick me, I believe I should be picked as I have over 4 years experience on the server, taking a few breaks. I have managed a job. I have been through multiple events and have saw how they work etc. I dont like doing alot of combatrp and prefer passiverp as most of my jobs are based around that. I have extensive lore knowledge on the scp wiki and have been reading it for years now. Another reason I think Ishould be in the event team is that in over 4 years on the server i have 1 warn, I have saw how many event planners fail at their jobs and their mistakes and want to grow on them. I am pretty well known in the community ( I think). In conclusion there is a few reasons i should be in the event team; I can be serious and i am good at meetings, making documents. I can also have a joke and laugh with people while still maintaining seriousness. I have multiple events ideas ready to do with multiple gois mainly passiverp events. Another reason I should be in the event team as I can take criticism and like taking criticism as long as its constructive and not just stupid criticism. Overall i believe i should be picked due to my extensive knowledge aswell as experience on the server. 

Your event plan: My event plan is in three stages it is going to be based around the GOI three moons initiative and is a mainly passiverp event if it goes the way planned. I chose it to be this way as i hate the stupid TDM events.

Stage 1: 3 drones will go through portals into ez big and will request to talk to the highest site administration online, when talking to the site adminisration they will request setting up a meeting with the council member

Stage 2: They will introduce themselves as the three moons initiative in the meeting and then will request to inspect the site for violations of the treaty

Stage 3: Tmi will write up a report of their inspection and have a chat with a council member for violations. If they fail the inspection talks will commence about how to fix them. 

Edited by Isaac Scott
9 hours ago, Isaac Scott said:

Stage 1: 3 drones will go through portals into ez big and will request to talk to the highest site administration online, when talking to the site adminisration they will request setting up a meeting with the council member

Yeah....only problem I see with your event is the practical part of society, where the Nu-7 shoot any and all unknown things they see

Scprp is bad, run while you can!!
Good Night GIFDog Morning GIF
seal GIF

• SCP-RP Current Ranks: PlatVIPSCP-RP Administrator, Junior Developer, MTF Nu-7 NCO, Head Of Manufacturing Department (Owner), Head of External Affairs, Site Director, The Serpents Hand (Vice-Manager)

• SCP-RP Past Ranks:   Organization for the Reclamation of Islamic Artifacts, Sarkic Cultist, Marshall Carter N' Dark Salesman, Ethics Committee Member, Epsilon-11 Commander, Unusual Incidents Unit Special Agent in Charge (Vice-Manager), GRU-P, Head Researcher, Internal Security Department, SCP-096

• HLRP Past Ranks:  Civil Industrial Union Journeyman, Civil Medical Union Nurse

• CW-RP  Past Ranks: PlatVIP, Combat Engineer COL, Adv Medic
11 hours ago, Joe Conner said:

Yeah....only problem I see with your event is the practical part of society, where the Nu-7 shoot any and all unknown things they see

Ye.. i understand that but i'll hope it goes a different way and a competant CO is online, 

overall +1

-I've known and seen you around for a while and always been pleseant to be around

-Your App is semi-decent thats all I have to say on that matter

-I dont remember you running a job but if that is true and youve seen how event properly work for a server then you should be adaquete for it with no issues in sight

I'd say give him a chance at the very least

Current Ranks: ICRP Admin

Previous Ranks: Sith Sub-Path Leader, Battalion Lieutenant Colonel, 501st Vice-Commander/Lieutenant Commander, DarkRP Admin, Deathrun Admin, CG Colonel, SCP RP Super Admin. SCP-096, The Serpants Hand, CI Delta, IJAMEA, O5-3. Site Director, GOC, Echo-14, MC&D Salesman, Anderdon Robotics Robot, Sarkic Karcist/Vice-Manager, SCP-1048 (When WL), Head Researcher, MTF E-11 Commander, Ethics Committee, Church of the broken God Maxwellism/Orthodox, Harrow-23 Manager And NU-7

+1

ok

SCP-RP Positions

Sarkic Owner
24/02/2021 - 25/07/2021

20/02/2021 -> 22/03/2021

Senior Moderator
22/03/2021 -> 17/04/2021

Administrator
17/04/2021 -> 01/05/2021

Lead Group Manager
1/05/2021 -> 26/10/2021

Senior Administrator
1/05/2021 -> 12/06/2021

Executive Administator
12/06/2021 -> 26/10/2021

MC&D Salesman

Site Director

SCP-096

Head of Manufacturing Department

Head of External Affairs

Unusual Incidents Unit Agent

Internal Security Department

Sarkic Thrall V5

Sarkic Karcist/Owner V6

MTF ZETA-0 Agent

Head of External Affairs V5

O5-3 like 3 years ago for 30 mins but i was demoted for erp with the HoEA 😞

other jobs i forgot 😞 i hope you enjoyed my signature

lgm.png.5c6d7668f422d2ac047c73ac4d97598a.png

16 hours ago, Denny said:

-I dont remember you running a job but if that is true and youve seen how event properly work for a server then you should be adaquete for it with no issues in sight

Ahh i went by isaac dillard but changed my name cos thats anderson robotics haha i managed anderson robotics

+1 

ok

Ace Rews 

Current Ranks:

Scp - Executive Administrator 

Scp - Lead Discord Support

Scp - Group Manager

Head Of External Affairs - HOEA

Unusual Incidents Unit - Manager- Head Of Obama Branch 

Ethics Committee - Head Of Staff

Head Of Manufacturing  - Keters Bitch

GRU Division "P" - Soldat