Hazel

LFS Land Vehicles

What your suggestion is: LFS Land Vehicles

Scriptfodder/workshop link: 
1. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2140276599 | 11.501 MB

2. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1966256640 | 11.839 MB

Any additional information: 
The first addon has 3 speeders, a land speeder, a STAP and a Sith speeder that Darth Maul Used in Episode 1. The land speeder could be used by CG because their speeder got removed when LFS got added and the other 2 Could be used by ECs.

The second addon is a TX-225 Imperial tank that has 10 seats with 2 of them being a gunner and driver seat it also have some guns in the front, The tank could be used by 212th or CE for troop transport as another option to the LAAT, it has a top speed of 25km/h which is a bit slow for a transport vehicle but it could be changed.

Edited by Hazel

Current Ranks
SWRP Modeler

Past Ranks
CG CPL
104th LCPL
DT SGT
DS Commando S-02
104th Commander
104th Vice Commander
327th Vice Commander
327th LCPL

aaaarrrrrrgggghhhhhhh.gif.7e7bfc6de91d7b3123e8e23e9dc05799.gif

+1

I'm sure EPs will love to use the STAPs and Speeders.

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

Neutral

All of the vehicles are pretty cool have used them myself only the TX-225 is a Imperial era vehicle it wouldn't really fit & make sense since its a cargo transport vehicle

+1 for Speeder

Vehicle for CG which they need, Not good for prisoner transport but they can get to AOS's quicker if they are not close, also good EC Speeder.

-1 for TX-255

As wyvern said imperial era vehicle and cargo vehicles not needed really.

Current Ranks

Gambling Addict
McDonald's Employee

Past Ranks

Conscientious objector

+1 for the first one, but i dont like the speeder you want to give CG as it most defently dont look like a patrol speeder, but that can be fixed with some coding and re-texture i believe

-1 for the TX its imperial tank, it would look good for EC's to use but not something a regiment should have as its not really a era we need

+1 for the first suggestion.

but 2nd one is imperial tank and just doesnt fit with Republic era (yes ik we use imperial weapons but thats minor thing) and personally i wouldnt want this in our vehicle list we have tx130 and IFTX which ppl can sit on very easily  we just dont allow it cause we are not transport regiment, unless battalion tells us to be, so No for the 2nd one.

Current Ranks:
CT 7231
Past Ranks:

212th Vice Commander | 212th ARC Colonel | JT Vice Commander | 41st Lieutenant Colonel |  
CE Lieutenant

+1 for all suggestions

1st suggestions is a great addon for EC's to mass ambush the clones with fast speeders and will keep the clones on edge.

2nd suggestion I would say that its practicality outweighs the fact it is from an imperial era. I mean we use 2 different Imperial style maps as base maps so adding a land vehicle troop transport does not seem that far fetched especially on maps like snow facility.  I tested the tank myself and it is not that powerful as a tank but as a troop transport it could have a better purpose.

+1 for 1st Suggestion

Would be nice for some more vehicles for EC's to use

Neutral for 2nd suggestion

I do not think we really need any more vehicles for transport so it might be better used for events rather than general transport for clones

Accepted.

Already got added in the update, cheers.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve