Steam Name: Mr Sex

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:178400351

Current OOC Rank on the server(eg Plat VIP, Mod): Platimun Vip

Age (14 - Minimum): 15 next week 16 

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum): 9 weeks and 5 days

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes i did

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link  https://imgur.com/aa5Pr8o   for inactivity i believe a few times i cant get screenshot of that im sorry and got banned for LTARP when i first joined the server so couple months ago almost a year i believe.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name) 104th PVT Jabba maybe to low rank ??

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment) 104th Colonel and 104th Trial EXO

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum) I should be picked in battalion because i have much expirience on the server I was a 104th Colonel and 104th Trial Exo so i have expierence to lead and help people .. i have much playtime im gonna be verry active in batt if i get picked i have much playtime on the server thats a good thing i think im a good canditate but maybe my rank is to low for now but yeah what i already said i have expierence in leading with people basicly much things thats is good for battalion to have . If i get it i  wil be verry serious and act normal not what i always do , so i wil be verry serious and a good member of batt . And iam good in leading events , combat , good with people i try my best not to be mean but its most of the times that i joke so yeah iam friendly and iam trustable so thats also good for battalion . Als i already told i will be verry active everyday if i dont have school i will be the whole day on granting , Denying people most of the times theres no battalion on so if i get it i can grant , deny or help people! . And the trainings i will do much trainings , sims to let people enjoy if theres nothing going on most of the times theres nothing to do so i wil make the base more enyorable And i wil lead the base good !  

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

During combat battalion should either lead co-lead or remain in the mid to backlines. The leader should be giving orders to the troops, pushes, flanks etc. The co-leader should assist the leader by granting or denying requests. During Defcon 5, battalion should grant or deny requests and make sure that everything on base is running smoothly. They should be setting a good example for clones on base and making sure they are behaving. They can also host trainings, both open or for the regiment that they are supervising helping to keep people busy.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why) yeah i think i got demoted for training cadets to quick but at that time i had no mic so it was a hell to train cadets for me 

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes i do if you do stupid thing or minge around you can get striked or demoted for it!

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL)  They help there regiment they are supervising in combat  and they must not be in the frontline battalion isnt a frontline regiment but if you go in the front lien you must be with a squad or regiment.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:  

1. Succesfull lead an event  

2. Complete a Succesfull brieffing  

3. Do a training with Faces and Formations and questions 

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to: may promote up to CPT and below 

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment: Battalion Colonel +

Anything else: Thx for reading i edited i used the wrong template im sorry!

Edited by Jabbarus

You have used the incorrect template, you will need to resubmit your application using the correct template for it to be considered. 

The new template was updated not too long ago so your fault is understood. 

1319575503_funnyblack.jpg.49682401d3502b1dc70dbf9ec3fb0a90.jpg

The Boys

Neutral,

Has a High Playtime

Got Trial EXO/Colonel

In Describe "Responsibility's of Battalion" You have 93 words out of the 100 Minimum

Edited by Archer
SHHH

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

Neutral. 
He is a real sound lad. I would +1 but it would be biased cuz I have been away from the server a while. 
I feel like Jabba has the creativity needed but lacks the experience. Also Reg hoping a bit before the the Application puts your chances low but I wish you luck as you are super chill and fun guy.

+1

Nice guy , active, has lots of experience 

Past Ranks

501st CPL
CE LT
ARC LCPL
327th COL
74th ADV R
Battalion COL

Current Ranks
Battalion Brigadier

Denied

We unfortunately don't think you are the best fit for battalion. For more information about your denial message Admiral or below.

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO