Triple

Triple's 2nd Battalion Application

-Out of Character Section-

Steam Name: [WG] Triple

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:237078091 

Current OOC Rank on the server: PlatVIP

What is your playtime: 4mo 1w 6d 9h 46m [Time of Writing]

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Mostly works but can dip at times of lag

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes i have. 

Do you meet the requirements: Yep [ I know my past reputation has been the greatest but i believe i’ve improved] 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc: IMG_20210520_165014.jpg

-In Character Section-

In-Game name: CG Vice Commander Triple

All Previous Ranks Obtained: CT DSGTM, CE CPT, CG VC

What should we pick you for Battalion: The reason i believe i should be picked among the other battalion candidates is, Because i have experienced every kind of aspect of the werwolf gaming server: Frontlining, Defensive/Barricade work, Defending Generator room, since i’ve being in the three following regiments. [CT (Above CPL),CE,CG] that means my impressive leadership skills will play a key/vital role in making hostile forces retreat or surrender with fear.  With that I have an excellent playtime of 18w, 5d, 4h, 31m [Time of writing] with 4158 hours on Garry's mod. [Time of writing] Meaning most lessons have been learnt with past experience of the community… With that done & dusted I also believe that you should make me a battalion member for my attention to improve upon problems / mistakes made in the past and to make my future legacy better inside the community of werwolf gaming. 

With that my reputation has not been the greatest from the start to finish, but I think my progression has shown great improvement of performance & respect within the community. So with the information u have loving been handcrafted & provided by myself Triple so That's why I believe I am better than the other people partaking in trying to get a Battalion Officer Cadet position.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: Well the role of a battalion is to control the defcon 5 duties on MB, this includes: Granting, Denying, Ordering NCO+ to train cadets as well in so needed times of desperation lead clones to victory!. So some responsibilities will come with the important role this would be: Not minging / Misbehaving , No breaking of IC/OCC Rules and most importantly no Sprinting or jogging [B-hopping] (Unless going somewhere needing  to be as quick as possible .) Along with other special additions / Powers what the mentor of the new battalion member will explain inside the 1st week of the entry of the battalion.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment:  CT i was demoted [Bongo has the cringe leave message],CE i was demoted for disrespect while doing laps. CG Striked for some mistakes made in tryout [MJR] 

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: I very much know that the rank of battalion is an amazing rank with many responsibilities to uphold.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading:  When a Battalion member does during combat while not leading is to be helping whatever regiment they have been assigned [Warrant Officer+] this includes giving tips for leading and how to better use EQ againtist the EC’S and helping with pushes.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session: These are:

Leading an event with /republic or /clone.

Host a Mando.

Lead a debrief after an event.

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to: He can promote & demote anyone under the rank of CPT. 

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment: Battalion COL+

Anything else: #Battalion Office Cadet #Battalion Twins #Battalion propaganda 

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

+1

both the twins should be in batt

Seriously though, he has improved since his last battalion apps, has also achieved VC which is good

Edited by Victor

-Past Ranks

-No one cares

-anwarter

image0-8.gif

+1
very cringe man

high rank

high playtime

Edited by Scott..

Current Ranks:

41st something - SWRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks:

CE PFT Colonel - Battalion 2nd LT - Battalion 1st LT

+1

Been CG for a while!

Is Know in the Community,

Has High playtime

Got 10 Warns [But they are out of date]

Brother Battalion

Edited by Archer

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

+1 
Let him be with his twin!

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif

Accepted 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been accepted into Battalion, contact a member of Admirality for an interview

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO