Steam Name: HalfRuthless

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:237591954

Current OOC Rank on the server(eg Plat VIP, Mod): Plat Vip

Age (14 - Minimum): 18

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum): 4M 3W 5D 13H

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: yes and yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes 

Do you meet the requirements: yes

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link  i have no warns or bans
https://imgur.com/a/3btXYlQ 

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name) 104th COL Half

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment)
Kit fisto 104th COL DU SGTM

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum) I should be picked for battalion for many reasons. I am an active member whithin the server and have achieved high ranks on both jedi side and the clone side (kit fisto jedi- 104th Colonel Clone) I have expierence on both jedi side and clone side so i know which orders to give during an event etc. I can managed my time and battalion at the same time. I have expierence on this server showen by my playtime (4 months playtime) and the ranks i have achieved. I know the battalion duty and what to do as battalion and i would not minge in my battalion job, i believe i have a good reputation amongst the community aswell as have leading skills from my time in other regiments aswell as know how the frontline and backline works incase i give out orders to regiments like DU, CG or CE to stay at the back or provide support. I know what most of the regiment do during defcon 5 and in an event. I have been thinking about applying for battalion for a while now but forgot about that idea after achieveing high council, now that i am not apart of high council i feel like am ready for battalion and will dedicate my time to it.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum) Their sole job is to maintain the base aswell as focus on granting and denying requests sent over comms They will try to maintain the base by making sure everything running smoothly and try to host open trainings to keep the soldiers up and running during defcon 5. During a base attack however, they are to lead the republic forces to victory, they will try to maintain every regiment and send them and assign them for a specific task. Battalion must have high quality leadings and be clear when giving out orders to people. Battalion is a trusted job to give out to people so they are to act professional at all times aswell as do their duties.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why) I have been demoted in some regiments due to inactivity as i was maining jedi

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:  Yes i do

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL) They will try and help the leading battalion by granting and denying general stuff sent in comms such as permission to leap out/in base, permission to land and send a trainer if needed etc. They will try to help the leading battalion by calling out enemy locations and may take over the leading if the battalion crashs or leaves the server etc. If they have a regiment, then they may assist their supervised regiment if they have one, this does not mean that they are to take the leading from said regiment however

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session: 
-host a mandotory training
- lead an event -
host a DeBrief

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to: 

Up to captain

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:  Battalion colonel

Anything else: Thank you for reading my app

+1

I know half from my First Time as Jedi, He was always Kind and Polite. He also Got HC which is very Hard to achieve.

Half has a Good Mic and a Good Application

You are a Great Candidate 

I hope you Pass  

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

+1 
I wanted to be a fish like him 

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

+1

Fish man.

Great experience on the server, reaching several high ranks such as Jedi High Council and 104th colonel.

High playtime.

Definitely deserves a shot at Battalion.

Current Ranks:

Previous Ranks:

21st Commander - Jedi Paladin - 74th AMO - Battalion Captain - GM Colonel

+1

In all honesty Half is our best SO and it would be a shame for him to leave 104th, but he is a great guy and is crushing it as SO.

I think he would do bits in Battalion.

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

+1 nice guy 😎👉👉

Current Ranks 
                     Leader of the Anti-Jannie Ali Discord Qosar Network

Head Inquisitor des Church of Strength & Anti-LARP

Accepted 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been accepted into Battalion, contact a member of Admirality for an interview

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO

- CT T EXO