14 (15 in a month)

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum):

2 weeks and 6 days

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yes and yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:

I have read It through

Do you meet the requirements: yes

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns.

https://imgur.com/X27qv3N

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)

41st COL Alex/Temp Vice Commander Alex

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment)

41st temp EXO

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

I think that I should be selected for battalion because I have had experience with leadership after being given and trusted with the roles of T EXO and T vice Commander for other a month. I also think I have shown my loyalty since I have remained in the same regiment during my time on this server and would be passing this on to battalion if I am selected. In my time as temporary hierarchy I really enjoyed having the responsibility of managing the regiment along side the other members of hierarchy. I am active with me being on pretty much evening unless I’m out doing something and have never taken an LOA during my time in clone and only 1 in Jedi. Ever since I had joined the server, I have met some of the best people I have ever met who helped me get to the rank I am today and getting BATT would allow me to meet more people and hopefully better myself more. In my time as a 41st SO I have also developed leadership skills by leading countless scouting trainings and events that went very successfully. One of my weaknesses would be my lack of experience compared to other people since I have only experienced one regiment.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

When its Defcon 5 it is BATTs job to grant and deny requests and to order an NCO+ to train cadets whenever its needed. Another big role of BATT is supervising a regiment by doing things such as host trainings for them, help them get out of times where they need help, assist them during events and offer help when it is needed. They also are required to send reports to the Admiral on how the regiment is doing. During events it is also the job of a battalion member to lead the clones during the event to ensure they succeed.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)

no

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

Yes its gives people a much higher amount of responsibility and is a very serious role and i understand if the rules are broken it will result in a punishment

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL)

Listen to and follow the orders of the BATT leading, assist the regiments that you are supervising. You should stay between the front lines and the backlines depending on the equipment you have. (if your supervising 41st you would stay towards the backline but if your supervising 501st you would want to be assisting the frontlines)

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

Lead an event

Lead a mando

Lead a server debrief

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

Captain and below

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

BATT COL+

Anything else: Thank you for reading my app (Luke convinced me to apply)

Current Ranks: 

Previous Ranks:  Battalion Officer Cadet, Jedi Senior Guardian, Jump Troopers Corporal, 41st Commander, Clone Wars Event Planner

1774111566_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.5879cb9529a267eef5d1fa23e6d1e9ca.gif

neutral

I think you would be a good battalion. I know you quite well from just joining the 41st ts but I think you leaving 41st could affect it in a bad way. You're one of the most active members of 41st, you're in kicks words his "golden boy" and you are the best staff officer 41st currently has. And with you leaving, that means there are 3 unexperienced staff officers left. And I also think that a regiment needs one experienced Colonel in the regiment which can take over hierarchy's job when they are absent I.e. leading the regiment in events, keeping the members in line and do good trainings.

Tldr: You have the potential, but wait until there are more experienced SOs in the reg. (I'd say a month (or two))

Edited by Jeka

WWE Network to Be Exclusive to NBC's Peacock; WWE Reportedly Earns $1B on  Deal . | Page 2 | Sherdog Forums | UFC, MMA & Boxing Discussion

+1

Alex was known as the NPC of 41st, He has improved a lot since he has joined the server and has shown real dedication to 41st helping it out a lot, he is also a good lad and is a very good candidate for battalion.

Best of luck lad you deserve it

Current Ranks

Gambling Addict
McDonald's Employee

Past Ranks

Conscientious objector

+1

As much as I hate to say it this is a decent application. To be very blunt Alex was clueless when he first joined the server but has improved drastically in his time in 41st to the point where he is our only Colonel and a trusted one at that. Only downside is that he has no experience in other regiments but he knows their roles and how they operate, good luck pal.

Has asked to close his app

Current Ranks

- General

- SWRP Vice Manager

- Caesar Stabsfeldwebel

- Iniquity Revenant

Spoiler

Past Ranks

- SWRP Event Manager

- Grand Admiral

- 501st EXO

- 212th EXO