Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:450116981

Your Age:15

Your In-Game Playtime:9w

Your Warns:9

Rate Your RP Skills:8/10

What O5 Designation would you prefer (1-12) and what character?:

O5-6"The Judge"

Spoiler

Male. European descent. Eastern origin. Looks to be in his 30's. Unknown anomalous properties if any. Usually seen wearing a white suit, vest and a brown tie. Only seen wearing a brown coat during special occasions or travel. 

Little is known about the individual. Experiences differ from a crazed and paranoid man to an understanding but strict person. Due to his previous positions in the ITD and current position in EC his judgment sometimes is clouded by ethical restraints while at other times it is not. 

His past was a pretty simple one working as a judge for the ITD and later on moving to the EC where he went up the ranks all the way to Vice-Chairman. 

Have you read and understand the rules of SCP-RP?:Of course

Why do you believe you should be part of the O5 Council and what can you bring to the role e.g (Pressure in extreme situations, making the tough decisions): I believe my dedication is my best quality. Time and time again I have been knocked down from the very top to the very bottom and I still managed to climb right back up and start again. From my very first days in administrative positions such as an HoEA, SD, ECM and O5 I have found great amount of enjoymnent from being able to participate in such roles and to make changes that affect people around me in a positive way. I know how to handle power in a mature way that would bring benefit to most rather than to few. While I was still in the Council I made a lot of progress from my last few attempts by being more co-operative and friendly with other members while still keeping myself in a position that I found fitting. Of course tough decisions were made by me from time to time, all the way from simple trials to deals with the anomalous and GoIs. I believe I was fair while I was an O5 Council member and that I didn't do wrong by anyone, even if that may be impossible. Lastly I believe that I would be a good addition to the Council due to me already proving myself time and time again to be capable to act in such positions of power.

Can you explain what an O5 does for the foundation and the site itself and why he himself differs from any other site Adminstration?:An O5 council member differs from almost every site administration because of his way of thinking and information given or found out by him.He knows the real extent of things around himself and he knows almost everything about anyone he wants,even the least useful personnel to the SD.He understands the power he holds above everyone in the Foundation and the site itself.Furthermore he himself knows that he alone can't do much so he always makes sure to be strict but as honest and good to site administration that run all of his sites around the world.He also understands how big of a target he is for other GOI and why if he was to fall into their hands there would be high threats to the entire Foundation unlike a SD or HoEA that are also important but not as an O5.He also differs from a normal site administration because of as said knowledge and information,he alongside other O5s find things out and everything about them sooner than an SD or HoEA and make a decision that he or other members filter down to the personnel that need to know.What is special about O5 is that they are a council they all decide on 1 thing unlike other site administration that only discuss multiple outcomes to situations in a meeting with other commanders and so on.An O5 is there to oversee and not to micro manage everything such as MTFs,departments and so on,some may want to take part in a project or a test for self amusement unlike an SD that would want to supervise them as much as he can.When it comes to GoI O5s are also special and different because they use DoEA to make deals but rarely do they ever come into contact with a GOI member unless a leader with useful information.

What is the O5 Council?:
The O5 council is the highest known body of power in the Foundation. It consists of 12 members and sometimes an additional member to break up ties in votes. The members of the council have to work together to make the right decision at the right time. Everything from world ending scenarios to budget cuts on certain project, they oversee it all. Most members don't do the everyday dirty work, of course they give orders down the Chain of Command to the simple researcher and security guard. They too have limits though from a higher power that they and a spare few others know of.

Are you currently head of a department (Job Manager), general staff in Nu-7 or a Site Director?:
As of writing this application I am a Vice-Chairman in the Ethics Committee.

What Departement would you like to focus on? (Research, Mobile Task Forces, Ethics,...):I would prefer to focus on the department I have the most experience and knowledge on that is the Ethics Committee.

I absolutely loved roleplaying with you. You are by far one of the most active O5s i have seen and the one i have interacted with the most.
You were a great help to establish myself in both, IC and OOC after getting back, giving me a good dozen basics and so on.
Id absolutely love to see you back. Ive been missing O5 rp and specifically you ever since the purge!

Hope i can bump you some of my crazy testing ideas soon and work hand in hand with you once again!
-Dr. Lyren Trou

76561198326381524.png                                        Hello

Just now, Joe Drakan said:

+1/Neutral You are a cool person, you know how to roleplay but the whole fin fisch thing is making you look like a captona minge again, i think it would be best if you stopped that.

What?