Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Rex [W-G]

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:116494739

Current rank on the server: Platinum VIP & PAC 3

What is your playtime: 5week and 4days and 23hour

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes and Yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes I have

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

Quick summary about you: My name is Edan and I live in the UK. I am 19 Years old and since joining the Werwolf gaming SWRP server I have made many friends on the and we tend to have a gaming night now and then. I joined Werwolf for the first time and I was like wow people play seriously which I liked as I enjoy Role-playing and I’m a big fan of Star Wars. My goal has always been to become battalion from day one which i did but i messed up. I was acting like a bit of an idiot when I got demoted from battalion and it will never happen again, but I apologise for that and hope you can look pass it.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: 501st Colonel REX

Highest rank obtained:501st Trial Exo/ Battalion Officer Cadet

What current rank do you have: Colonel

What is your current regiment:501st

Why should we pick you for Battalion:  I think I should be chosen for battalion as going from starting as a 212th and now to being a 501st Colonel. I feel I have improve so much more being in 501st as a Colonel.Also i feel i learnt a lot while being 501st Trial Exo. I learnt how to lead in events from being high ranked in regiments before and I feel I am able to lead a bigger scale of people as i did pretty good before battalion and I am hardworking and willing to put all the work in as battalion and try my best. I was taught how to lead at a lower rank due to people in the past not knowing how by the time they got to major. While in 212th & 501st I learnt a lot about being a team player and being in Arc and GC I grew my knowledge of the server and how regiments work.

I am a very understanding person and value other people’s opinions which makes things easier for everyone. I also want to help the training of the clones to make them the best they can be and be prepared for anything that happens. I am also very good at communicating with other which will help me when I am leading events and consider what to do with a clone who is out of line. If I’m ordered to do someone like lead an event or do a training I will never say no as I will always give everything 100% even if I’m no good at it as I always love trying my best and learning and become the best I can. I believe if there is no one on to train clones or cadet I can be the one to stop and help. Another thing I can help the troopers who do not understand the server rules and if they are doing anything wrong, I can help them understand why what they are doing is wrong.

I am very active and dedicate to what I do. I have had experience leading everyone in  events before which can help me and seen many other leads and took notes on how to improve my own skills in leading which can help me if I am accepted for battalion. And now I have increased my knowledge of different regiments which will help me a lot in battalion if I become a supervisor. I tried before but got denied and now feel like I am ready to take on a job with more responsibility and help the clone army in every RP situation. I can be a very serious player in and out of character which can be very important. I have read through the handbook and will try very hard not to break any rules. I would very much like the chance to show everyone I am worth battalion.

Since being demoted from battalion i have learnt alot of new things while being in 501st but i believe i can make it back into where which is battalion. After being demoted i got me thinking really hard and i've improved my self alot. I start to become a great leader while being in battalion before so im hoping i can become a better once if im ever accepted back in.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: The roles and responsibilities of being Battalion are to lead events and act like Commanding officers on base and in Combat if leading or if necessary. They must look like they have everything under control on the base and off base.

They make show and teach discipline and not to break any rules If there are any clones messing about, they should talk to him and make sure he understands what he is doing wrong and warn him not to do it again depending on what the matter is. If the clone repeats the offence he must be punish accordingly. Battalion should always remain strict while attending battalion duties. Also, battalion members should be always ready to help in combat situation to avoid losing a load of clones. Always to listen to the battalion leading the event if it is not themselves. Battalion member should always do Mando’s to help training all clones and host sims to prepare all clones for attacks from enemies. Also, battalion member should always give clear orders.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: yes I have been demoted once which was  from battalion for me being an idiot but i have learnt from past mistakes and can ensure it  will never happen again.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes I understand.

What do Battalion do during Combat when they are not leading? You should be helping the regiments you are supervising and aid them with your arsenal and combat skills in every way possible. Also if the leading Battalion member tells you to go oversee a regiment you must obey his command and this doesn’t mean you are to command the regiment about but help them if they are searching a building your allowed to tell them where to search so that they don't get lost or look in the wrong places..

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet must complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?  The first is to Successfully lead a base attack and then the second objective is to call and do a debrief. The last objected is to do a training of some sort with faces, formations and question like a Mando.

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events? The role of the Co-Leader is to help the leading battalion member with making big decisions which impact the outcome of the event and granting or denying requests.

Anything else: I want to thank you for taking your time to look at my application and taking the time to consider me as I know these things take time. I will always try to do my best and accept when I’m doing things wrong or need any help.

Edited by Rex [W-G]

REX.gif

+1 I think he has definetly grown since his Demotion, he also is dedicated which is shown from him reaching Colonel again from the ground up.

Give him another chance, im sure he won't dissappoint you.

Current Ranks: None

Former Ranks:                                                   Started Playing WG SCP-RP in 2016                                                 

COTBG Deacon [2017] | Head Researcher  [2017 - ???] [SCP-RP] (Major changes to the job annulled my WL)

212th EXO [2018] | 212th Vice Commander [2020] | 212th SO + 74th Member + CE Member [2021] |

212th SO [2022] | Battalion Officer [2022] | 212th SO [2023] | 41st Captain [2024]

+1

Rex is a great leader and he has got alot more responsible with his power as a colonel, i believe he deserves a second chance

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1 he has been doing a great job in 501st and I have only heard a small bit of what he did back in the past however I would hardly say it was demotion worthy. Deserves the chance

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

+1

You were demoted a while ago from BOC. If you've changed you should get another chance for battalion.

Edited by BattleCat

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

+1

If the response of the community doesn't show he's ready, I don't know what will. 

Either way, had a few encounters with him and the 501st he was leading, those encounters went smoothly, so I don't see why he couldn't get a 2nd shot at Battalion. 

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

+1

Last time he was in battalion he did meet an unfortunate end, but he stayed with it and started again from 501st even being given a trial period for executive officer. From that and the time I have spent with him in teampseak I believe is has redeemed himself and should be given another chance.

but man that formatting has to be fixed

Edited by Kids

PurpleKids.gif.0a3f2d977cda278c5a9b304fa2f2b480.gif

+1
Rex has lots of knowledge and is a very active member of the server.
Good luck Rex!

Current Ranks
Civil Protection 04 - JURY
Former Ranks
Hauptmann und Polizeichef der Berliner Ordnungspolizei
Hauptscharführer des Inland-Sicherheitsdienst

+1

got into battalion before and was kicked, now he is a colonel and was given T EXO for his dedication and behaviour.
imo no reason why you shouldnt be accepted

but there is only one spot left so gl

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

+1

Basically everything said above, I remember the last time he was in Battalion and definitely deserves another chance 

Current Ranks:

CG 

Past Ranks:

IC: CT Lieutenant -- GC Colonel / GC Trial EXO -- CG Temp Vice Commander -- Battalion Colonel --  CG SGTM

OOC: CWRP Moderator

+1

Known Rex for a very long time, absolute lad. Had tons of good responses in battalion feedback on his first go, would have been a great addition to 501st Hierarchy but is just as well equipped to go back to battalion.

Denied

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to the very limited amount of space in battalion we have decided you are not the best candidate for its last spot

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------