Skyman

Skyman's 1st Staff Application

In-game name(s): Skyman

Steam Name: Skyman

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:103231501

Age when applying: 18

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: England, British Summer Time

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes 

Current total game-time on the server: 1mo 2w 3d 17h 4m

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on SW-RP: 21st ARC Colonel/ 21st Temp EXO/ Jedi Protector/ Platinum VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I do and I can do both but I prefer to speak

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined 1st of March and have taken 2 LOA's 

How often do you use our TeamSpeak 3 server, SW-RP Discord and our forums: All on the daily

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time)

image.png.86b69f02f2baade4068ea9ac1eda9295.png

State the role of staff on the server: The role of a Staff is to ensure all RP runs smoothly and to intervene when any OOC problems arrive such as FailRP 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? I have read the and I am familiar with them

List of all previous server staff experience: None

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: I understand that

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones: I would check the logs for proof of kills or damage, if proven correct I would take that person into an admin sit and promptly warn them for RDM.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: I would tell them to wait a bit and then inform a battalion member that a cadet needs training so that they may take over and get someone there. If no battalion is on, I will bring an NCO to me.

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: If it is an obvious mistake, a staff should leave it and let the IC situation carry out

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:  If I am my SOD job I would simply ignore it, however if I was in my in game character, I would simply solve the issue IC by just reminding the CT to salute to a 2ndLT+.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitly stated within the server rules: If it is still FailRP they should still be warned regardless of what is stated in the rules as they are clearly trying to abuse the rules.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: Whether they disagree or not, the staff has the final decision in a sit, if they still believe that the member of staff is wrong they can take their issues to the forums.

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

While I may lack in have being on the server for a long time, I do believe I have shown commitment to this server, being very active as well as reaching the rank of ARC and Jedi Protector. I believe I have made a name for myself in this server in a short amount of time, making friends with people, both being Clone and Jedi as well as being Trusted as I have been Temp EXO and VC for my regiment. I am quite active day and night playing StarwarsRP most of my day. 

I am quite friendly on the server however I do know when to take a situation seriously, I have wanted to be staff for a while and want to help out on the server. Ever since I have joined this server I have been taking it seriously, as shown with my lack of warns. I enjoy this server a lot as well as the people on this server and plan on staying for a long time as I have nothing better to do and I am having lots of fun.

I have been serious IC and I will also be Serious OOC as a member of staff and always uphold my Duties and Responsibilities, I work well in a team with people I get along with, which is nearly everyone on the server as well I consider myself very patient and I'm open ears to criticism, as that can help me improve on myself as staff or a person.

Thank you for taking the time to read my staff app and I hope you consider me!

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon

+1

-Cringe Sentinel man

-Great guy

-Knows his stuff 

-Handles Nesta's Jokes so you know he has a high tolerance 

Current Ranks: Honour Guard 🤓
Past Ranks: Gavz's Kitten, Shock Vice Commander, CG Vice Commander, Obi Wan Kenobi, 104th Captain ,GC Person Solaire is cringe MCO, CW EP, 501st SO

image.png.324b76498a285dfc28bba9c6ce924924.png

+1

Sentinel AKA B-Tech RC
Arc Member
Great Guy
Active

Current Ranks
-= Jedi Umbra - Spearman =-

Past Ranks
-= Event Planner - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Jedi Force Master104th Executive Officer -  74th T SMO =- 
-=  
Senior Medic - 501st Captain DU 2nd LT - CT DCPL =- 

Animated GIF

+1
Sound guy
21st Arc

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1

Very cool dude

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1 nice guy

Current Ranks 
                     Leader of the Anti-Jannie Ali Discord Qosar Network

Head Inquisitor des Church of Strength & Anti-LARP

+1 
Has Gotten ARC Has Been Temp EXO Many times And a very responsible person Cool Guy to

"Current Ranks"
Idk something
"Past Ranks"
Battalion CPT - Tech - Jedi Ace Caesar Leutnant - WW2 Event Planner -  GM SpecOps COL
The Bad Batch Tech GIF by Star Wars

+1

- Obviously competent enough getting Sentinel and ARC

- Good guy and good app

-= Current Ranks =-

In-Character Ranks        Out-Of-Character Rannks

[Mace Windu, MOTO]    [CW-RP Senior Admin]

-= Previous Ranks =-

[Doom's Unit Major]       [CW-RP Event Planner]

SCARED.png.8c294f101e9fc0e16134b65ad9639cfa.png

+1 

Sentinel and arc

Nice guy and is well suited for a staff spot

Current ranks

41st ARC COL 

Past ranks 

DU ARC COL 74th ADV R  41st Medic Major RRD AST R 212th SGT Jedi Historian

season 4 episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

+1 it’s skyman enough said, aint a retard(sometimes)

Edited by Dex

Past staff ranks: E planner SWRP, Dark RP Mod, Deathrun Mod

Misc ranks: Global Everything package

Past Highest ranks: CG EXO, Batt LT COL, Teacher ,Temple Guard, Fleet Commander

979570760_Yodavspalp.gif.bc0545d087015628d0a3f226cb616c00.gif

+1

nice guy

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

+1 
.ARC
.Active
.Sound lad

Current Ranks                                     Past Ranks
                                           DT SGT                                         327th Commander                501st Temp Major        

Jedi Blade Warrior                            RRD Researcher                           CG SGT   
                                                                                                        41st SGT