Playtime on the Server:
1mo 3w 4d 21h 10m

SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:562471617

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server:
I have been an Admin in a DarkRP server before

Current Age:

Warns/Bans:
I have 0 Warns and I have one ban but it was because I was drinking and it was just for 6 hours to sober up.

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?:
Yes, I do have a working microphone and it is indeed understandable.

Event Plan: 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1gk_dxAlTJR3ToWDtoNSXdynIKj73euAUjxMwTOBUMbM/edit?usp=sharing

Map: Rhen Var

Enemies, HP, Amount:
Clone ECs: 
4 B1 Heavy (Base) - B1 Heavy 

2 B1 Enforcers (Base) - B1 Enforcer
1 B1 Flamer (1750) - B1 Battle Droid
1 B1 Grenadier (1750) - B1 Battle Droid

Sith ECs: 
2 Sith Apprentices (100,000)
1 Sith Lord (150000)

Passive, HP, Amount: 
Passive ECs: 
1 Republic General (5000) - ??? Job

Republic's Execution:
Clone: 
Clones Receive a Distant broadcast coming from an emergency channel, After some inspection it is a Republic General. The General requires urgent assistance and has been kidnapped by the CIS, During the broadcast the General is caught and the Comms are cut. The Republic ready their arms and weapons and prepare for an assault on Rhen Var in the desperate attempt to save the Republic General. Once The Clones arrive at Rhen Var they will notice a large CIS presence on the Planet .

Jedi:
The Jedi Arrive alongside the Clones at DB Leaving once the B1 Arrives and Commences the Attack early. They then feel a disturbance in the force coming from the Tomb and they see Sith Apprentices resurrecting a powerful sith lord that used to be their Master and they must stop them by all costs. 

Event Character Execution:
Clone: 
First the Droids will be stationed on barricades outside of the tunnel and they will hold out with decent weapons. Once that group has lost the point they will fall back through the valley and there will be more barricades for them to take point on. If they manage to get pushed back from their they will take cover behind a ray shield. Once CE or RC manage to hack the Ray shield the Droids will be armed with AATs and Good weapons once they have fallen they will fall back for a Final stand against the Clones the once they have fallen the CIS will go in full retreat and then the event is done. 

Jedi: 
The Sith will be put in the tombs and are tasked with resurrecting their fallen master but they are interrupted when the Jedi walk in and see the ritual happening. They will negotiate and try to get the Jedi to leave and if they can not get the Jedi to leave they will complete the resurrection of their Master and force the Jedi to leave by fighting but when the two Sith Apprentices die the Sith Lord will then have no choice but to surrender as he has lost his comrades in battle. 

Story:

Event Information: 
During a hard-fought battle between the Galactic Republic and the CIS the Galactic Republic sadly loses the battle and the CIS has taken a very valuable prisoner that is a Republic General and before he gets captured, he alerts the Galactic Republic that he is in serious trouble and he must get rescued immediately or else he may die. The Republic gets the transmission and rushes to the planet of Rhen Var in hopes of saving him. 

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: 
No, I have never done an event before.

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: 
I have never done and event before.

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: 
The responsibilities of and Event Planner are to First,make fun and enjoyable events for the server so that it keeps people on the server and attracts new people. They are also to be a Staff member in the absence of regular staff members. 

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:
Yes, and I understand that fully. 

Anything else?: 
W-G E-Planner

Current Ranks

Past Ranks

-=Redacted=-| -=Redacted=- | -=Redacted=- | -=Redacted=-

Paradox_VS_Phoenix.gif

+1

High Rank and Trusted Person

Thought out app

Chill Person and would be a great fit

Current Rank:

Based

Past Clone Wars / IRP Ranks In / Out Character:

CT ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | 41st ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | Battalion 1st Lieutenant/Major | CG ARC Colonel / Temp Vice Commander 442nd Major IE Commander DT SGT Event Planner 

+1

High Rank
Extremely Active
Good Plan

Current Ranks
-= Jedi Umbra - Spearman =-

Past Ranks
-= Event Planner - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Jedi Force Master104th Executive Officer -  74th T SMO =- 
-=  
Senior Medic - 501st Captain DU 2nd LT - CT DCPL =- 

Animated GIF

+1 Jedi master

Cool guy!

Showed me my new favourite lightsaber form

Edited by Sandy_Shores

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1

-Super dedicated towards the server

-has a lot of experience with both clone and Jedi

-competent guy that would do a good job as an EP 

Current Ranks:

ST DCPL Henry

Past Ranks: 501st Commando Squad Leader - Battalion Captain - DU Lieutenant Colonel  -  Jedi Sentry - Jedi Scout - 104th Colonel 

+1

I adore the Jedi side of the event. I expect nothing less from a master of it, and honestly it is very creative and new. Along with that the event idea on paper is very good, seems to have a nice flow and Rhen Var is a good map for that. Along with that you have a high rank and play EC alot showing that you have gained some knowledge from doing it. Along with that the number of ECs you have and what they are seem to be alot like how I do mine (SO THANK YOU FOR COPYING ME. MAKES ME FEEL GOOD)

My only concern is with the map itself. As stated before, it looks good ON PAPER. Rhen Var is a hard map to get right, and without it being a last stand its even harder. My onnly major concern is that it might end to early or you will have to spawn them behind the clones to fill out the time which can just be completely aids for the ECs and have clones wondering whats going on.

Good luck Paradox,

-Connor/Breatoking

+1

Has achieved high and trusted rank as a Master. As Breatoking already said the Jedi event is very cool but the thing I'm afraid of as well is that the Clone event seems good when written down but will it be long enough when it's actually executed. But as it's your first possible event it's good to not make it too complicated so you can focus on learning!

Current ranks

OS Commando F76

Jedi Sage / Honour Guard

Community Developer

Former ranks

41st Vice Commander

41st ARC Colonel

CWRP Senior Event Planner

+1

active, cool lad and a nice event plan

worth a shot

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

+1

This is an amazing application, jedi event and clone event both look like a lot of fun. 

Current Ranks
-----------------------------------

DS Commando F75 
CWRP Vice Manager

Past Ranks
-----------------------------------

Flight Show Extraordinaire
CE ARC Colonel
Jedi Ace
104th Temp Executive Officer
CT Temp Vice Commander

+1
-High rank
-Dedicated player
-Great guy
- good app 

Good luck you cringy American 

Current Ranks: Honour Guard 🤓
Past Ranks: Gavz's Kitten, Shock Vice Commander, CG Vice Commander, Obi Wan Kenobi, 104th Captain ,GC Person Solaire is cringe MCO, CW EP, 501st SO

image.png.324b76498a285dfc28bba9c6ce924924.png

+1 

High rank 

Good Event plan

Better make good jedi events when he gets it

-= Current Ranks =-

In-Character Ranks        Out-Of-Character Rannks

[Mace Windu, MOTO]    [CW-RP Senior Admin]

-= Previous Ranks =-

[Doom's Unit Major]       [CW-RP Event Planner]

SCARED.png.8c294f101e9fc0e16134b65ad9639cfa.png

+1

-American hamburger cheeseburger big mac whooper

-Achieved high clone ranks (allowing him to understand how to create good clone events )

-Achieved high jedi ranks (same shit as the clone thing)

-I've funnily enough never seen him break rules

-Pretty cool guy

+1

Everything has already been stated

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1

Was great in DU and is a exceptional HC member  

His mama got killed by slavers

Current ranks

41st ARC COL 

Past ranks 

DU ARC COL 74th ADV R  41st Medic Major RRD AST R 212th SGT Jedi Historian

season 4 episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

Is a chill man , has the experience in the server and has a nice event plan 

every interaction has been good with you and is creative when comes to thinking of fun stuff to do 

+1 good luck skyguy

+1

I love this man he is competent

Would be amazing for the role

Goodluck bro! 

Current Ranks:

Battalion 2nd Lieutenant 

Previous Ranks:

CG EXO|501st SGT|SCT EXO|Event Planner|DT Commander|41st CPL|104th MJR