Platinum VIP.

Age (14 - Minimum):

I am 18 years old.

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum):

4w 1d 13h 37m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yes, I'd say it's a good quality.

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:

Several times and even made notes on it.

Do you meet the requirements:

Yes I do.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link 

https://imgur.com/a/yYLmmyh It was a simple mistake when messing around with the training lightsaber as a youngling. I didn't expect it to do as much damage as it did and I had killed the other youngling in the room.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)

CG Major Doot and Jedi Shaman Doot

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment)

I've gotten to 41st SGTM, 501st SGT, 74th Senior Doctor, CE LCPL and CT T-EXO.

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

I've got good leadership skills, I've always tried to take on the role of leader when in situations based around team play. I like to take control of a situation and handle it in the best ways I know how. I've been planning strategies for combat since I joined the server. Even using my college course to help out with that by looking to old war books to be able to sample ideas from these books and how these wars were fought. I've been doing my best when it comes to trying to improve myself for the better.

I'm hoping that I can get accepted so I can reach my full potential. I've been told I am a good leader by a lot of people who have seen me in combat or in training scenarios. I'm just hoping I can get in so I can prove myself to everyone in the server and show them I can be a good leader and a good person. I've had some issues before with people but I'm currently trying to do the best I can to fix any wrong doings I've had with the person.

I enjoy putting things in order, I've been told I've got quite a demanding voice so I believe this will come in handy when it comes to being a battalion member. I'm also quite a caring person but I do seem a little mean when people first meet me. I'm brutal when it comes to rule breakers and nice to those who show me kindness.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

To be able to guild people and show them how to get a job done quick and effectively. Their job is to also make sure the base doesn't go to hell by denying and granting permission requests depending on what the reasoning is. The most important part of a battalion member is to organise people and make sure attacks are done well and properly co-ordinated to allow maximum efficiency. 

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)

I have not.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

I do, If I didn't I wouldn't be applying for this position. I think this position will allow me to show how much I've changed over the months I've been on the server.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading:

Battalion will normally be with their regiment that they supervise in the front / midlines , granting and denying to help the leader, also making sure that if the leader crashes or is unable to carry on leading that they're able to take over at a moments notice.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

Host an open training involving faces, formations, etc. Hosting a sim for the troops to be able to practice in real-time combat scenarios and also leading an event and hosting a proper briefing/debrief

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

They can promote and demote up to Captain.

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

Battalion Colonel+.

Edited by Doot

Neutral

So lets start of with the positives. Firstly amazing application, it is well structured and gives a good amount of detail. Along with that, I know you semi well from Jedi and on there you seem to know how to organise the... well mess that is for leading.

However my issues for you do stand. Firstly your leading is only fit for Jedi. Instead of listening you decide to yell and scream so you can get your way. Thats not leading, thats just shouting so people can hear your views. Along with that I dont really know you on the clone side. I know you are in CG... Thats it. Make yourself be more out there. Make friendw with different regiments and take part in their trainings.

Good luck Doot,

-Connor/Breatoking

+1/Neutral
I would think you would make a good battalion and very well made Application
The only Thing wrong is CGs Lack of Members / SO I want you to stay and leave when the right time comes

Edited by Arrow
Spelling

"Current Ranks"
Idk something
"Past Ranks"
Battalion CPT - Tech - Jedi Ace Caesar Leutnant - WW2 Event Planner -  GM SpecOps COL
The Bad Batch Tech GIF by Star Wars

+1
It would be sad to see your amazing sheild rushes go but great guy and great app

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1
great app, like breato said. would make a good fit for batt, allthough you had a bit of a break, you still be worth it.

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

+1

Known Doot for awhile and i've never seen him being stupid. Along with a good application and previous with leading Jedi he has shown most people he is fit for the job. Goodluck

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel
------------------------

Jedi Scout

Neutral
I think you've been doing great recently Doot you're activity is good and you seems to be enjoying yourself more on the server recently, in the past you have had a few arguments with certain people in the past for differing opinions. However since you've come back from your break you've been doing alright and it seems like the break did you some good, the multiple times I've talked to you since you've been in CG you've very polite and a good guy to talk to.

The reason why I'm giving you a neutral is because I haven't seen you as an SO is a long time and could do with have the experience there again, but its not exactly stopped Battalion from picking people bellow Major in the past. So good luck lad!

Edited by Key
Typo

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks

Jedi Aegis
501st Marshal Commander
DS Commando F69
501st Vice Commander
Temp 501st Commander

Jedi Senior Guardian

ezgif-3-eed719ac80.gif.a7679065eed7ac58041146e7a19e3852.gif

+1

I know Doot from his time in CT and now that he is in CG, and can think of no better candidate. He has discipline, leading experience and is an all round great guy. To top it off, a well though out application.

Accepted 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have been accepted into Battalion, contact a member of Admiralty.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------