Force

Force's Staff Application

In-game name(s): Force

Steam Name: Force

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:232663502

Age when applying: 20

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: United Kingdom GMT +1

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): None

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP: Sith Legionary 

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes I mostly Speak with a working mic

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined the community on the 13th September 2018

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums: I use TS and discord almost every day when I can, the forums I browse every now and then

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time): N/A

State the role of staff on the server: Staff are there to make sure that the general rules of the server are being followed and to ensure an appropriate punishment for anyone who breaks the rules of the server. Staff are also there to make sure new players understand what the server is and to ensure that everything is running smoothly to ensure a healthy Roleplaying atmosphere for all players. Staff will also deal with any problems players may be having by dealing with claims that players will make when they require staff assistance such as building tools or equipment that they may not have.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes I have read all the rules thoroughly and understand them all

List of all previous server staff experience: Executive admin on CWRP. Moderator on an SCP RP server not the WG one

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes I understand that if a hierarchy member deems me unsuitable I will be demoted 

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member: 

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials: I would check the logs to make sure that the player is not lying and that there are indeed kill logs from the accused, if so I would then pull that player aside and remind them of the rules before handing out the relevant punishments 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: If they are new I would explain how the training process works before telling them to advert that they need a trainer. if they are still waiting then I would Teleport a trainer to them

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: It was only 1 shot so it was not ARDM, I would leave them for RP punishment 

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: Nothing as a staff member as its an RP related scenario however in RP I would remind him of the rule 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: I would take them so a sit and explain to them why what they did was FailRP and also tell them that exploiting something that isn't plainly written down is not the best way to play the server 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: I would explain to them why I have given the appropriate punishment and if they want to take it further to make an Unwarn or Unban request on the forums

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I think I deserve staff more than the others because of the skills that I bring. I have experience in staffing RP servers so I already know the skills required to be a good staff member. I also bring activity and dedication to the job required, I believe I am more than capable of providing excellent performance as a staff member and to make sure that newer players receive all the help they need in order for them to have an enjoyable time on the server. I can also bring a good atmosphere to the server and offer swift punishments to troublemakers who try and disrupt the fun and excitement for regular players. Another reason why you should pick me is because I offer a good attitude and work rate, I rarely ever lose my cool and can always deal with annoying and frustrating players with a clear head and to always be fair and respectful to all parties. I have spent three years in the community and was staff for over a year in CWRP so I already know what it takes to be a great staff member and what the hierarchy will demand from me, I promise that if you pick me I will perform with minimal fuss and never give below 100% effort whenever I'm on the server and I can be a great influence on other players and promote the advantages of playing by the rules and keeping the server clean so that players new and old can have a similar great experience. 

+1

He is a past mod so hes good for the pick
Force how dare you let CG die!

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1

being smt one clone wars taught me that force is a mature and likeable man. He is active as heck and really tries his best in clone, he worked up to CG VC and it seems that since he has resigned he plans to focus on IRP

i think force is a solid candidate here brother

former ct 2245 bong

+1

Past Exec a lot of experience

great guy to talk to and a very nice guy

Edited by SHADOW3993

Current Ranks:

Jedi Master

CWRP Jedi Event Planner
CWRP Security Staff

Former Ranks:

CWRP

DS Commando F87-501st Commander-GC Commander-74th DMO-104th T VC-DU T EXO-CT T VC-ARC Colonel-104th Null ARC Colonel-104th Gamma ARC Colonel-CG T ARC-CT DSGTM-Jedi Specter-Jedi Sentinel-Jedi Mender-CWRP Senior Admin-CWRP Event Planner

IRP

Sith Ghost-Sith ShadowLord-Darth-Overlord-The Grand Inquisitor-ICRP Event Manager-T-RP Deputy Event Manager-IORP Senior Event Planner-IRP Senior Event Planner-IRP Moderator-IRP Event Planner-JT Commando-501st Commando Medic
-Jedi BattleMaster

Denied

You have not been chosen for staff at this time, feel free to apply in the future when we next open applications - should you meet the requirements.

Former Ranks and Stuff

Community Co-Owner

WW2-ORP Owner

CWRP Manager

IRP Manager

Half-Life RP Vice-Manager

Medieval RP Head Mod

Zombie RP Reserve