Damien

Damien | Battalion Application

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Damiensjeem

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:462579637

Current OOC Rank on the server: Diamond VIP

What is your playtime: 1mo 3w 6d 8h 32m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: yes and yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Affirm

Do you meet the requirements: Affirm

State all your previous OOC punishments and a screenshot of your list of warns. Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link:

one for RDM,  and one for making a hit without a valid reason

https://imgur.com/a/37510Qx

In Character Section -

In-Game name: CG EXO Damien

All Previous Ranks Obtained: 

CT PVT | 212th PVT | 74th T SMO | 41st M MJR | RRD 2nd LT | CG T VC

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

why i should be picked? because of my great skill of leading in every regiment i have been in (CO+). i had to lead my people in events, supervize, how to improve, Trainings ETC. 3x i have been a SO+ in this server (74th T SMO, 41st M MJR and a CG T VC!) i think i know how the server works, i also know how to handle most situations because of being in those regiments

i have been told that i am very kind, nice and very positive, and that i would become a great leader if i am supposed to, leading always has been a great skill of mine. and that i never abuse anything in what kind of way like weapons ETC.

now being Hierachy i became a more serious person, and those 2 warns i got, were from a long time ago, and when i get battalion... i still will be that serious, cause of the Strong Mindset :))

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: 

i got demoted from RRD 2nd LT to a CT ####, because i was too inactive, and forgot a take a LOA, and once been demoted in CG because of a mass prop kill in the cadet area.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

yes i do.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: 

when Battalion dont lead, they get into combat and they get to help their supervizing regiment, if the DU supervizor is helping DU, he can stay with them and support them, same for 501st Supervizor by helping in the frontlines. if they dont have a Supervizing regiment, the leader can order them to help the leading battalion.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

- Lead a Planetary with Voice Amplifier.
- Doing a Satisfacory De-Brief with all of the regiments.
- Hosting an open Simulation.

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

Up to Captain.

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

Battalion COL

Anything else: this is like my... i think 4th battalion application or something? i really want to have been Battalion for once, because i like to manage people, and i also like to improve people on their mistakes by supervizing them. for example being a DU supervizor, and organizing where or what to place, and i like the armor 🙂

i also want people to trust me, and that i will not fail them.

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

Neutral
Im sorry your a High rank and a Nice guy but you applied for Fleet cause you didnt get batt and have closed batt apps many times Which makes my trust for dedicated battalion hard to decide But i hope the best for your app.

Your Favorite Grain of Sand, Sandy.

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Neutral:
Seems your are very Committed to a Leading Role {Shown by the IRP Fleet Application and the Other Battalion Applications},
You are fairly active on CWRP!

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

hey thats my picture^

anyway I would give this a neutral too as I agree with a lot of sandys points

but goodluck mate

Current Ranks:

Battalion 2nd Lieutenant 

Previous Ranks:

CG EXO|501st SGT|SCT EXO|Event Planner|DT Commander|41st CPL|104th MJR

5 hours ago, ZWEINENHUND said:

+1

i basicly play NRP, but i saw this on the right when i joined, but i think its for a whitelist, so just give it to him. seems like he did 4 already

mans joined 5 hours ago and posted a +1 to this app

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

6 hours ago, ZWEINENHUND said:

+1

ik speel eigenlijk NRP, maar ik zag dit aan de rechterkant toen ik lid werd, maar ik denk dat het voor een witte lijst is, dus geef het hem gewoon. het lijkt alsof hij er al 4 heeft gedaan

I appreciate this, but i want it to be fair, so dont do a +1 on this app if you see this randomly, i want people to give their honest opinion if i could be a Battalion or not.

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

Neutral/-1

- You have been MJR+ before and from what I know you seem like a alright guy
- The application seems alright,  but the word count is a bit short on the why should you be picked section
- CG isn't in a optimal position rn to lose their EXO, if you wanted battalion anyway you shouldn't have gone for EXO.
CG only had 1 other SO
- You also seem to be spamming applications, with the hope of being picked. Instead you should gather feedback on why you haven*t been picked for Battalion before and improve on that. 

Good luck tho

Current Rank
501st Commander 

Past Ranks
501st EXO & Colonel | 327th LT Colonel | Battalion 2nd & 1st LT | CT Medic Captain | 41st Captain 
Jedi Shaman | GM & 501st SpecOps Colonel  |  CWRP Event Planner
ST VC & Storm Commando SL | Sith Spectre | IRP Senior Event Planner