ImperialWeeb

Blizzards 1st battalion application

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: ImperialWeeb

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:70534526

Current OOC Rank on the server(eg Plat VIP, Mod): Platnum VIP

Age (14 - Minimum): 18

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum): 3w 3d 19h 20m

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: I have a microphone and its of good and understandable quality

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: I have read through the handbook multiple times thoroughly

Do you meet the requirements: Affirmitive

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link https://imgur.com/RhdcEWe

In Character Section -

In-Game name: CE PFT MJR Blizzard

All Previous Ranks Obtained: 212th VC, 74th AMO, 327th CPL

What should we pick you for Battalion: First and foremost I belive I shoud be chosen for Battalion becuase I have experience in regimental hiarchy and on the server as a whole, I overall have been in the server for a long time, due to this I know most of the ins and outs of the server. I am very active and I am on almost daily and I am especcialy active during later hours, it is quite rare for me to miss a whole day. In addition I dont play any secondary jobs so when im playing on the server I will always be playing as battalion. I belive that I am capable of leading competently and impliment good tactics into the battlefield such as ordering GM to flank through the vents, having 212th deploy tanks to counter the enemys, making sure CG is deploying barricades, cordinating pushes and overall having regiments utalise their special equipment when needed as well as to give orders quickly, concisely and coherently. I belive I know when to be strict and when not to such as during a training I should make sure noone is excessivly minging or disturbing the training ect. I am also willing to help out any issues on MB if need be as it is one of battalions responsibilities is to make sure the base is running smoothly and funtioning properly.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: The Battalion is responsible for competently leading events or sticking with their supervising regiments if not leading and making sure that everything on base is running smoothly when on defcon 5 as well as making sure everyone is following the rules and that there is no misconduct, they also should be granting or denying any request in comms. In addition the battalion must make sure that their supervising regiment is in good condition and should be hosting trainings for that regiment keeping them occupied. The Battalion should act as a role model and show charisma and make sure their troops morale is high, in addition to this they should show disipline, be professional and act how they want others to act.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: I have never receved any strikes or demotions.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: I understand to the fullest extent.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: When the Battalion is not leading they should be communicating, cordinating and sticking with their supervising regiment aiding in any way possible and using a piece of their equipment. They should not be leading the regiment as it should be the commander or commanding officer within that regiment leading. You are however allowed to give advice and ideas.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

1) They must lead a planetary with a voice amplifier competently

2) Execute a debrief properly

3) Conduct a succesful open SIM

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to: The Battalion Brigadier is capable of promoting/demoting up to CPT.

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment: Battalion Colonel and above.

Anything else: N/A

+1 Past high ranks and good playtime Currently doing amazing in ce and his leading skills are very good i think he would be an amazing fit for battalion and i think he would do well. 

Good luck buddy - Sandy

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1

Blizzard has been a Great CO within CE, In a short time he became great friends with the Combat Engineers.

He Leads lovely within CE and has very high Past Ranks., and all the questions are correct.

I hope you pass.

Current Ranks                                       

• IE Captain
  • IRP Junior Dev
  • IRP Event Planner

Previous Ranks 

• Imperial Head Medical Officer
  • Pyke Syndicate Elder
  • T-RP Administrator
  • CE Colonel
  • Jedi Guardian/Consular

+1
Very cool man
Past high ranks

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

+1

- The application is done well, can tell effort was put into it
- Don't know Blizzard personally, but I've only really heard positive things about him-
- Been hierarchy for a while, can tell he's trusted and competent enough for Battalion

Current Rank
501st Commander 

Past Ranks
501st EXO & Colonel | 327th LT Colonel | Battalion 2nd & 1st LT | CT Medic Captain | 41st Captain 
Jedi Shaman | GM & 501st SpecOps Colonel  |  CWRP Event Planner
ST VC & Storm Commando SL | Sith Spectre | IRP Senior Event Planner

+1

We haven't really spoke a lot in game but can say from what I have heard from others is a chill guy with past experience as high ranks both as hierarchy and as a CO-SO. Good feedback from other Batt members as well as other players. good app with detail.

Best of luck 🙂 

Current Rank:

Based

Past Clone Wars / IRP Ranks In / Out Character:

CT ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | 41st ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | Battalion 1st Lieutenant/Major | CG ARC Colonel / Temp Vice Commander 442nd Major IE Commander DT SGT Event Planner 

+1

Lovely man in CE and 212th, very active and good application.

Current Ranks
-----------------------------------

DS Commando F75 
CWRP Vice Manager

Past Ranks
-----------------------------------

Flight Show Extraordinaire
CE ARC Colonel
Jedi Ace
104th Temp Executive Officer
CT Temp Vice Commander