Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: Silent

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:64612498

Current rank on the server: MJR

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum) 16Weeks 5D

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

Quick summary about you: (70 Words - Minimum) My name is Ethan (silent), I come from West Yorkshire. I have been playing SWRP for about 3 years and I have got my fair share of experience. I have been the ranks of GM VC, 501st VC, ARC VC, 212th EXO, 74th DMO. I am pretty good at beat boxing probably my main hobby. I like to do diss tracks, they are very mingy and I am not going to do anymore.  

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name) 327th MJR   Silent

Highest rank obtained: Head Of Battalion

What current rank do you have: MJR

What is your current regiment: 327th

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum) Compared to other candidates I believe that I have loads more experience leading. Due to me being in Battalion 3 times and also being high ranks in most regiments. EG GM VC, ARC VC, 501st VC, 212th EXO, 74th DMO. Due to these high ranks it has allowed me to lead people in any regiment much better than most people on the server. In addition I am very active on the server, In fact I have screwed a week's playtime in a month of being in 327th (6 hours a day). Upon reaching 2nd LT in 327th I believe that I have carried out a fair amount of trainings for my regiment which have led to many people improving on different parts of the server. I have made it my task to not just do more trainings, but to do different training which are more fun. I think that instead of looking at the loggings only you should ask my fellow clones what they think. I believe that after rejoining the server, I am less mingy and much more respectable as a clone. I follow orders and I try hard in events.  I know for a fact that if I am allowed to join Battalion I won’t minge on the server and I will act as a role model to all of the clones. Due to my experience I will be able to pick up any responsibilities thrown my way instantly.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

Battalion has to act responsibly and professionally as they are the leaders of the server and all ranks look up to them for good examples. The Battalion on base have to grant and deny requests that are made from the clones or somewhere else. In addition Battalion must carry out trainings for their regiment. The Battalion members should check to see if the cadet room is populated to make sure that all cadets are being trained. Battalion should walk around the base and make sure all regiments are doing something productive, be that doing training or being on wall duty. Battalion must lead event for the server, the leader must carry out the leading by using a voice amp, they must give out detailed concise orders to all of the regiments.

Have you ever been demoted, banned or kicked: (If so, explain why) Not since rejoining the server. However I have in the past.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Yes

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL)

Battalion should stick with their assigned regiments and help them in combat, however they shouldn’t order the regiment that they are supervising, they should leave that up to the hierarchy or just the CO+. On the other hand they may order lower ranking people to go into different positions such as ordering a trooper to go onto a barricade.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?

Lead a base attack

Call and deliver a debrief

Do a training with faces and formations

What is the job of the Co-Leader during events?

The Co-leader in events is the second in charge for leading the event. In the case of the leader crashing the Co-leader will take over. In addition to this the Co-leader will also grant and deny the smaller requests and also will help the leader with decisions.

Anything else:

I do realise that I have been in Battalion a few times in the past, however I would like you to see me as a new player on the server after I rejoined the server and joined 327th. I really want to join the Battalion, because it has always been my favourite part of the server. On the server I don’t minge, however I may minge a little on teamspeak eg making diss tracks and joking around. However I know that when playing the role I will be fully professional. 

I have Permission to apply by Saffrus

+1

- Realised his mistake last time and is learning from it - shows he is willing to change for the Battalion role

- Very active and mature

- Friendly

- Will be great for Battalion

Current Ranks:                                                                  Previous Ranks

Happy                                                                                    Less happy

+1 

I don't really need to say much about Silent he was a great battalion before and will be the same now.

Current Ranks

Jedi Knight 501st SOF Captain Lord Inquisitor Engineering Corps SFC Medic

Past Ranks

SWRP Senior-Admin

Deathrun Admin

IRP Administrator
IRP Junior Developer

ISB Agent

Battalion Major

CE EXO

501st Captain

501st ARC Colonel

Dark Council
Head Medical Officer

DU Spec Ops Captain 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47fs15jctajrzabnki0p

+1

Nice guy

Ex HOB

Good application

GM LCPL 03.03.24 - 

Previous Ranks

GM Colonel 13.09.19 – 19.03.20 DU Colonel 19.03.20 - 07.05.20 CG LCPL 18.07.20 - 25.07.20

Jedi Blade Warrior 08.03.20 - 26.08.20 Deathrun Senior Admin 24.04.20 - 05.03.21

DarkRP Senior Mod 02.04.21 - 12.04.21

+1

Active at night when I am on SWRP, active during the day, has past experience making him a really good candidate. 

Current Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community Co-Founder

In Character Ranks

[CWRP] Wookie Chieftain - Chieftain Tom

[HL-RP] CIU Deputy Director & CAO for the Speaker's Office of the Assembly

Misc. Ranks

[CWRP][ICRP][SCP], [HL-RP] Security Staff, Diamond VIP on All Rust Servers

Spoiler

Past Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

Community

Community Management [Community Manager - Co-Founder [06/05/2021 - 14/08/2021, 14/08/2021 - ]

WW2

SMT [Staff Manager - Server Manager] [21/12/2019 - 27/12/2020, 27/12/2020 - 11/04/2021, 11/04/2021 - 06/05/2021]

Event Manager [07/09/2019 - 21/12/2019]

SMT [Head Mod - Administrator] [May - July 2019]

Event Manager [February - May 2019]

Member of WG Staff Team [05/09/2018 - 

In Character Ranks

WW2

Reichsleiter u. Chef der Parteikanzlei,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

Höherer SS- und Polizeiführer [SS-Obergruppenführer],

SS-Oberführer und Oberst der Berliner Polizei, --> SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt, --> SS-Oberführer und Verwaltungsinpektor,

SS-Obersturmführer des Verwaltungsamt,

SS-Obersturmführer des Sicherheitsdienst,

NSDAP Hauptdienstleiter,

Gauleiter von Gau Groß Berlin,

SS-Gruppenführer des Oberabschnitt 'Spree' und Generalleutnant der Polizei,

SS-Oberführer des Reichssicherheitshauptamt,

SS-Sturmbannfüuhrer des Sicherheitsdienst & [Temporary 7.SS Unter/Ober/Hauptsturmführer during time in SD],

Stellvertretender Direktor der Propaganda,

SS-Hauptscharführer [1.SS],

SS-Oberscharführer [7.SS].

SWRP

CG Colonel x3

Wookie Chieftain

HL-RP

Civil Industrial Union Deputy Director & CFU Business Co-Owner

Spoiler

Past Ranks & Accomplishments Within Werewolf Gaming

Creator of the TeamSpeak 3 Server [Permissions, Roles, Channels] x3,

Overseer of TeamSpeak 3 Medal Applications & Forum Rank Requests, 

The Guy that Bothers You About TeamSpeak Tags & Channels,

Spreadsheet Guy.

+1 

good man 
Reasons above

Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

OOC

[SWRP] Senior Event Planner

[HLRP] Senior Moderator

IC

[HLRP] Lambda

[NRP] Rottmeister 

Spoiler

Previous Ranks Within Werewolf Gaming

Staff Ranks

[SWRP] Administrator

In Character Ranks

[SWRP] Plo Koon 

[SWRP] 91st 2nd Lieutenant
[NRP] Richter 

[SWRP] Honour Guard
[SWRP] Battalion 1st Lieutenant

SA.png

+1

- insane amount of playtime and very good activity

- a lot of experience after being in ranks such as HoB, RC and a lot of regimental commands

- cool, nice and very competent guy

Edited by Sooth

+1

past HOB
past Staff
gamer
good luck
if you do get in don't leave for RC like you did last tim

Current Ranks

IRP Super Administrator (03/10/2021 - Current)
IRP Discord Staff Manager (21/02/2022 - Current)

IC System Commander (22/11/2021 - Current)

Previous Ranks

CWRP Executive Administrator (15/02/2020 - 03/10/2021)
CWRP Event Planner (20/04/2020 - 23/06/2020)

Head Medical Officer (12/06/2021 - 03/10/2021)
GC Temp Vice Commander (30/07/2020 - 19/08/2020)
Trial Head of Battalion (29/12/2019 - 20/12/2020)

104th Executive Officer (20/12/2020 - 12/06/2021)
74th Surgeon (18/08/2018 - 02/04/2019)

GC/ST Lieutenant (31/08/2017 - 27/09/2017)

Accepted

-----------------------------------------------

Congratulations you've been accepted into Battalion. Contact anyone from Battalion Command on Teamspeak to be assigned a mentor.

-----------------------------------------------

Admiral Saffrus, Godspeed.

spacer.pngspacer.png