Steam Name:
Jenker

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:624002209

Current OOC Rank on the server(eg Plat VIP, Mod):

VIP

Age (14 - Minimum):

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum):

Right now, it is ~24 hours but I lost my old steam account (hacked) and on that account I had around 2.5-3 months on the server.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:

yes

Do you meet the requirements:

yes

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link

https://gyazo.com/172def442f6a4532d52aec5f443eb61f 

1 warn at the moment.

Also had some warns on the old account but I am not sure how many.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)

Jeka

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment)

21st Commander

41st Corporal

Jedi senior consular

Why should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

I think I should be a decent pick because I am an experienced player with loads of playtime, but that could be all forgotten if I were not have gotten any high ranks. But I did, I had been GM/21st hierarchy for over half a year and while people know me for not being the most serious player, I was serious when I was given a role of “responsibility” (responsibility on GMOD, lmfao). I was commander for about 2 months. So, I am experienced on how to handle a regiment but, also be serious and handle people. I also was COL+ for over a year which adds up to my leading qualities and I know a decent amount of people on the server which also helps.

Furthermore, I am 21 years old which helps being more mature than some of the players on the server. I am also a patient person; I won’t get upset or angry quickly which I think is necessary with being battalion. Lastly, I think I am not a cocky person. I am not the kind of guy flexing my rank to people or thinking he is better than other people because of a rank I acquired on a GMOD RP server. I think that helps into being a more of a down to earth person.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

Battalion are present at the base to make things run smoothly. Such as; granting permissions asked by other clones or just supervising the base. Battalion should lead planetary attacks on enemies sensibly, so no crazy rushes where loads of men die. But just careful thought through orders.

Battalion should be an exemplary clone on base. They should not misbehave or act like a mong. They should be the pinnacle of a sensible clone.

Lastly, I think that battalion also should host good trainings. And in the best-case scenario, they should inspire other clones to do the same kind of training or the same quality of training.  

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)

I have been demoted and striked before.

Demotion (1.5 years ago)
I handed out a TS password, Hash didn’t like it and demoted me.

Strike (during hierarchy)
I was hosting a training when I was EXO, and it was a grapple hook race on Coruscant below. Someone kept cheating and after I warned him, I wanted to disqualify him easily from the training. So, I thought it would be easy to kill him since he only had 1HP. However, this training was done on GM job and not SIM job so, HC saw it as breaking golden rule, resulting in me getting striked. 

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?

Yes, I do

What do Battalion do during Combat when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL)

If a battalion member is not leading and not co-leading, then it should not come to the frontline. He should be distanced from it at least. He can help the regiment he is supervising (however do not lead the regiment it supervises unless there is no CO+ on). It can however occur that the battalion member (co-)leading disappears so you should always be standby to take over.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet must complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

-Host a debrief
 -lead an event
 -Host an open sim

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

CPT

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

Battalion Colonel and above

Anything else: -

Edited by Jeka1

Neutral/+1

Jeka was a past high rank and can for the most part be serious

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1/Neutral

Great Guy funny as hell great IC Position in the Pass and some what of a decent App

But

Kind of Mingy but other than that every thing seems fine

"Current Ranks"
Idk something
"Past Ranks"
Battalion CPT - Tech - Jedi Ace Caesar Leutnant - WW2 Event Planner -  GM SpecOps COL
The Bad Batch Tech GIF by Star Wars

+1
Despite the fact Jeka has a tenacity to Minge, Jeka during his time as GM Hierarchy he took it very seriously and did well during his time as Commader.
If Jeka is actually willing to take battalion seriously he will do well.

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon

+1

As said by skyman, jeka can be a bit mingey sometimes but when jeka needs to he can take his role seriously and does very well at it. If jeka does truly want batt I think he will do very well at the role.

Best of luck jeka

Current Ranks: 

Previous Ranks:  Battalion Officer Cadet, Jedi Senior Guardian, Jump Troopers Corporal, 41st Commander, Clone Wars Event Planner

1774111566_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.5879cb9529a267eef5d1fa23e6d1e9ca.gif

Neutral

Jeka, i love you bud, but since you rejoined you are acting like a minge in GM, by interupting trainings, or screaming in your microphone. if you could play like you did before (as how i know you), you would have gotten a better chance. for applying for Battalion

Still the best of Luck 🤞 

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |

+1 jeka was a previous commander and is very cool

Current ranks

41st ARC COL 

Past ranks 

DU ARC COL 74th ADV R  41st Medic Major RRD AST R 212th SGT Jedi Historian

season 4 episode 6 GIF by Star Wars

+1 

As Skyman has said he may minge from time to time as a low ranking GM but given the opportunity to take a role seriously i feel like he will and he was a great commander so i think he will suit battalion well. 

Current ranks

OS Squad Leader

CWRP Senior Admin

Previous ranks

Minge Squad

212th SGTM

501st SGT

GM Temp VC

41st Temp VC

GM ARC COL

CG Temp ARC LT COL

104th Temp ARC COL