What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum):

1M 4D 2hrs.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yes, and it is good quality.

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook:

Yes, I have

Do you meet the requirements: 

Yes

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link

Capture.PNG.907306f688707cf1c53169c085181bc3.PNG

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)

CT DSGTM 

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment)

CT EXO/Temp VC, CG Major, GM SGT, 212th CPL

What should we pick you for Battalion: (200 Words - Minimum)

I think I would be a perfect candidate for battalion because I have been in CT many times being a CT EXO and coming back 2 times and going up to Major again, leading would be easy as I would have to lead CTs around. After being in CT for a long time I have found proper ways of disciplining people and welcoming new players in making them feel welcomed on the server. Throughout my time leading the CTs I gave them clear orders on where to go. I have also shown patience throughout my time in CT and with the battalion you have to show patience and I could also bring late supervision to the Grand Army. I will in my best ability to use each regiment effectively in battle to gain the upper hand on the scenario and overall winning the battle.

I am easy to get along with. I go with the saying you treat people the way you need to be treated. I have been the server for some time now and being active throughout my time on the server and I am willing to put in 110% into to battalion to better myself and become the best battalion and to help aid battalion as a whole

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

The roles of a Battalion are to lead each regiment strategically into battle, gaining the upper hand on the enemy and overall winning and also aiding his fellow battalion members if they need help. When not in combat they are a role model, they must be held at the utmost standard, they must be held accountable for any mistake that he has committed. They will help their regiment that they are supervising by holding trainings, Mando's, and even advertising. While being on base make sure everything is running fine by granting and denying permission, and making sure people are following the rules and the ones that break the rules he will dish out the proper punishment.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)

NO

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

Yes, I do.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL)

He would help aid the regiment that he is supervising using there set of skills and weapons. If told to oversee a certain regiment, he must and he cannot command regiments around but show them the way if they are lost. If not aiding his regiment he will be mid and front lining but if he has a sniper, he may backline. Once in a while he may need to lead when something unexpected happens and he must be ready for anything.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

- Carry out open Sims

- Lead Events

- Complete Debrief 

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

Promote up to CPT and Demote CPT Below

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

Battalion Colonel +

+1

You have Been high rank in CT's (also CG) which is already a great achievement, but not only that, you came back to CT's. It really explains that you have great leading powers, cause if you manage to lead CT's, you can easily lead other regiments 

Your playtime is good, no strikes or demotion or either warns

Pretty chill guy when we are talking in gmod or playing among us (sus) or jackbox

Application is made pretty lovely, and has explained well about the questions

+1 
Great Aplicant and Apllication and great hierachy from what i heared in CT
Very Competent Leader i saw him leading CT to suicidal missions and coming out victorius 
Good Play time 

Cool Guy also

"Current Ranks"
Idk something
"Past Ranks"
Battalion CPT - Tech - Jedi Ace Caesar Leutnant - WW2 Event Planner -  GM SpecOps COL
The Bad Batch Tech GIF by Star Wars

Massive +1

Been CT EXO so been a high rank before.

Leads CT's in event to a high standard and can defiantly lead the other reg's.

Very chill person and would fit Batt perfectly.

Best of luck Toast 🙂

Current Rank:

Based

Past Clone Wars / IRP Ranks In / Out Character:

CT ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | 41st ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | Battalion 1st Lieutenant/Major | CG ARC Colonel / Temp Vice Commander 442nd Major IE Commander DT SGT Event Planner 

+1
Funny American
Best EX CT EXO

- Old [CWRP] Ranks (Look how OG I am) - 
CT Commander | CT ARC | 212th ARC | CG ARC | 104th ARC | 501st Commander | GM PVT | 41st SGTM | Jedi Mystic | 2x Event Planner | 2x Jed Knight | CWRP Admin | Jedi Teacher | Sith Arcane | Iron Fron 2nd Deputy | Scaletta Kingpin | Scaletta Don | Stellvertreter Direktor der Propaganda | GD Oberschutze

form.png.5f1b9ffee39958ef4144b1e437bbc98e.png

ACCEPTED!
--------------------------------------------------------

Contact a Member of Admiralty for a Introduction and interview.

Spoiler

Previous OOC rank
Plat-VIP
Senior Event Planner

Previous IC rank
CT Drill Sergeant-Major
------------------------
CE Captain
------------------------
CG Vice-Commander
------------------------
Battalion  Colonel