GM kevin

kevin's Battalion Aplication

Out of Character Section -

Steam Name: kevinthedestroyer

Steam IDSTEAM_0:1:183902061 

Current OOC Rank on the server (e.g., Plat VIP, Mod):

plat VIP

Age (14 - Minimum):

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum)?

Your total time is 1mo 1w 5d 19h 9m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook?

yes, and also the new battalion feedback document

Do you meet the requirements?

yes, been major before in 2 regs, 14+, working mic

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type! warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link

One warn for RDM very long time ago still regret it   

pPz7Zw6.jpg

https://imgur.com/pPz7Zw6

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name)

CG SGT Kevin

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment)

74th Colonel Max

CG Major Max

41st SGT Max

GM LCPL Max

DU PFC Max

Jedi Knight Max

501st SGT Max

Why should we pick you for Battalion? (200 Words - Minimum)

The reason that you should pick me for battalion is hard to answer.

Cause of course I have some good plans for If I become a Battalion Member for example, I will lead event with good and fast orders so that regiments know what they have to do.

I will be active even in the morning when no one is there I can be there to make sure the base has a Battalion leading if needed.

Or to host open sims or trainings so that players do not have to be bored in the morning and only start joining cause the event is around that time.

The regiment I will be supervising will have my full attention.

With trainings, promotions (when I can give them) if the hierarchy is busy with other things, I will even try to advertise the regiment if the need me to do it and I will tell the CT’s great things about the regiment.

Furthermore I will keep good contact with the other players so I can get to know them, and they know me so that I won’t be a stranger.

So long story short.

Why should you pick me as battalion instead of all the other players who would love to become a battalion.

Its cause I will be active when I have time I’ll be online.

Ill lead like a good battalion and will be learning from how regs preform.

I will be supervising my reg with the most interest

I have been in almost every reg, so I know how they work.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: (100 Words - Minimum)

the roles of a battalion are to lead or co lead when the base is attack or when we need to attack an unknown or known enemy on a planet far away or close by.

if you’re not leading you as a battalion member need to assist your regiment for its either defending GR with the CE to maybe driving the ATTE with CG. or leading the charge with a flamethrower together with GM.
after an attack you will if you were leading the event have to do a debrief of what happened so the troops know who we were fighting and if needed let them know what went wrong during the fight so they can improve on it or let them know what went great.

when its defcon 5 you will first head to the briefing of your supervising reg and if you’re new to the reg maybe even introduce yourself. 

After that you can maybe host trainings for the reg or host an open sim to train troops.

Maybe try combines sims to let them learn how to work together.

For example, learning shield pushes for an efficient GR push/aux push.

now the responsibilities of a battalion are.

That you’re an example of the entire server.

You’re not just someone who minges for couple of seconds to get banned from a server.

No your some sort of rolmodel someone some players will look up to and maybe even try to become a battalion himself.

So you have to show the entire base/server how they should act

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why)

demoted from CG same for the warn of RDM I arrested a CT 4 numbers when I arrested him he started yelling and screaming at me 

saying stuff like i hope you and youre parends die of cancer, fack you, youre not worth to be alive kill yourself, i got angry and shot and killed him

got in a admin sit got the warn and the demotion from CG major to CT 4 num

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank:

yes i understand and i will respect every person and make sure that i wont brake any rules and that i will lead any attack the best i can

with the least amount of casualties possible

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: (IN DETAIL)

aid the regiment youre supervising with youre arsenal and combat skills in any way possible.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session:

lead a planetary with a voice amp

complete a debrief to a good enough standard

carry out an open SIM.

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to:

The Brigadier may promote and demote up to CPT and below it

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment:

battalion Brigadier+?

Anything else:

i hope i will get a chance to become a battalion if not i will head to the lead evals and show what I can do with leading

i will not give up easily

+1

i know Max since the beginning of my SWRP career on this server. HE CADET TRAINED ME!

This guy did so much for 74th, and i joined 74th because of him.

Took a bit of a break before, but thats it

i have heard his voice and its beautifull 

Current CWRP Rank(s)

CG 2nd LT

Past CWP Ranks

| Battalion CPT | CE 2nd LT | 104th LT COL CG EXO | 41st MJR | MCC 2nd LT | 74th ADV R |