Marcus Wold

Marcus's staff application

In-game name(s): Fleet Ensign Marcus

Steam Name: Marcus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:147643030

Age when applying: 19

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: Norway; +1 GMT

Can you speak and type English fluently: I would say so yes.

Current total game-time on the server: 5 days and 21 hours (the missing playtime is discussed further down)

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP: Fleet Ensign (currently)

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: Yes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: I joined late january, and i have had no breaks since on IRP. But i have about 5 weeks of playtime on WWG CWRP gathered up since early 2020 with a few breaks between the times i have played.

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums: I use the discord and teamspeak every day where im not too busy. I check into the forums every now and then but i will of course start looking more now that i have gotten into fleet, and even more on top of that if i get staff.

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

image.thumb.png.fe949335bd3ca3fcbdac7bcf9ab1c93c.png

State the role of staff on the server: To make the server a better experience for everyone by helping people when they need it, and by taking care of people breaking the server rules which ruin the server experience for others.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them? Yes, and i would say i am quite familiar with them.

List of all previous server staff experience: None

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?: Yes i understand.

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials: If he is randomly killing multiple imperials, then it would result in a ban that is 5 days long or potentially longer for MRDM.

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function: As a member of fleet, i would first try to order people to the cadet area to train the recruit. If i cant quickly solve it through RP, then i will then start to bring over Drill NCOs, then NCOs and potentially COs and so on untill i get someone that can train the recruit.  

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon: If it was obviously a accident, i would let it slide and maybe tell him to be a bit more carefull. But even if it might have been a "fake accident" then i think they should be arrested for golden rule, as i wouldnt really look at it as an attempt at commiting RDM. 

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT: This is something that should always be solved through RP, so i wouldnt tell him off as staff but rather in this case as a fleet member.

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules: This can heavily depend on the situation and what type of FailRP is happening, but depending on how far it goes and how intended it seems i would either give a verbal warning or a ingame warn for fail RP. If there seems to be a obvious rule that could cover this type of fail-rp i would make sure to mention it afterwards aswell, so its implementation could be discussed.

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing: If they break a server rule then it doesnt matter how much they cry about it, the rule is still broken and the normal punishment for the broken rule will be handed. I should be patient and nice towards them and tell them that they can always try to ask to get their punishment removed on the forums, but if they get disrespectfull about it then that could also result in a warn for DTS.

(Looking at this as them knowing their fate and trying to argue out if it, rather then explaining a unfair or unlucky situation)

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words): I have always liked helping people out since the day i joined the server, which is something that i have been able to do through my time on SWRP, but never to the fullest extent. I never applied for staff when i was commander as i was scared it would be a distraction from the regiment, but now that i am fleet i am confident that it will probably only bring me and hopefully everyone else good. I am a very patient and happy person, and i am never out to to punish people unless its for the better. But this doesnt mean i dont know that i need to take action when rules are broken, my previous experience as DU Commander has made me quite good at knowing when i have to step in and what is required to make different personalities stop messing about. On top of all this, i think the staff job goes very hand in hand with the fleet job i have, and gives a lot of good opportunities to do good. I am also a person that is very receptive to feedback, so if you have some things to take up with me about my peformance i will never be salty or mad, but rather be understanding and do my best to improve.

Summarized; I am a happy guy that just wants to imrpove everyone elses and my own experience on the server, and see a opportunity i think could be good for everyone. I can be quite patient, nice and understanding but i know when to step my foot down and will do so when necessary.

I might also not be the best candidate with my current playtime on the server, but i will do my absolute best make it worth it if i get taken in! : )

Requirements:

- You must have at least fourteen (14) days of play time : I was told it wasnt impossible to get taken in as i have a lot of WWG SWRP experience if we count in the playtime from both servers. Therefore i am giving it a shot even though my odds probably wont be as high as for others.

Exceptions can be made with the permission of a Server Management Team Member.

image.png

Current ranks

ICRP

ISF Sec. Sup. Lt. COL

Junior Developer

Previous ranks

DU Commander | Battalion Warrant Officer | CWRP

Fleet Commander + Fleet Temp Commodore | IRP

Super Admin | Lead Mentor | IRP v1 - IRP v2 (2 yrs)

Fleet Commodore & Temp Rear Admiral | IRP v2

Rebel General | IRP v1

T Shock Commander | IRP v1

Shock Captain | TRP

Moff | TRP

Rebel Major | TRP

CFU Deputy Director | HLRP

Vegilantes Lead Agent | Gamemaster faction | HLRP

Moderator | Gamemaster | Discord moderator | HLRP

"https://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=oy0TUwGba9Q"

Skjermbilde 2022-03-18 185218.png

20220619211312_1.jpg

Skjermbilde 2022-08-03 124245.png

+1 

-  one of the soundest lads ever

- high rank and competent 

- has Been part of the community for a long time so he has seen it all 

[Current Ranks]   
 ST Commander IRP Mod
[Past Ranks] 
[
CWRP]  -  CT LCOL - DU EXO - CG LCOL  442nd VC
[IRP] - ST VC - 501st Temp EXO - Admin

+1

Known him for quite a while 

Very Active on the server 

Overall nice guy

Current Ranks

N/A

Past Ranks

Deputy Director Of COMPNOR

IRP Super Administrator

Tatooine Security Commissioner 

IC Commander

Death Trooper Vice Commander

CWRP Admin

501st Senior Commander

ARC Vice Commander

ARC Colonelx2

image0.png

+1 old man
larper

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

Accepted.

Congratulations! the Server Management Team has deemed you suitable for a trial period as staff, please contact a member of SMT via Teamspeak for further steps.

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif