AbstractZergo - Asher

Asher's Application for batt

Steam Name:  Jack

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:208626246

Current rank on the server: GM 2nd LT

What is your playtime: (1 Week - Minimum) 2w 6d 7h 38m.

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: My mic is good quality, FIFINE USB Kit mic. This allows for a clear and clean sound and doesn’t have any negatives towards it such as echo etc. also if needed can switch to my Kraken microphone

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes, repeatedly. To fully grasp certain parts and needed info ready for anything be it questions from others or battalion members 

Do you meet the requirements: Yes, I do  

Quick summary about you: Well my name in character is Asher but RL it’s Jack and i’m a college student currently studying game narrative and working towards a degree in game design. I’m bubbly and consider myself as a down to earth person and really enjoy SWRP and this community.

In Character Section -

In-Game name: (Regiment, Rank and then your name) GM 2nd Lt Asher

All Previous Ranks Obtained: (Highest Per Regiment)

21st COL

CT LT

Senior Knight

What should we pick you for Battalion: After my few time applying within the battalion applications I lacked a few things and that was needed to change and that’s what I managed to achieve by extending my playtime as well changing regiments to improve my position within the community Once again i rejoin an old regiment due to the memories and the people of that regiment yet want to try for battalion once more due to me wanting to go for the chance long ago. Apart from that i have spoken about before was my experience with a working flow and an active team for example having to maintain a can do attitude when leading events  while the CO-lead assists as best as possible, To keep the flow of combat and comms in a neat and formidable position. Since being in different regiments dealing with “minges” and “trolls” is norm and being in battalion I’ll make sure to keep these standards within all regiments i supervise as making sure all members are heard and spoken to if need and all questions answered plus all trainings giving or allowing them to gain something from it. Leading is a key part of the battalion as well Also within any base attack/event the task to make sure they keep all the fresh new TRPs and that all is in order when events are occurring when this happens and these numbers can be a large amount discipline and respect is needed as well making sure all are treated correctly and not giving any negative comments or verbal abuse. Besides that i am a helpful person assisting with all new people and their needs be it such things as faces to questions needing an answer. My Traits contribute towards a focused mind set and allowing no slip ups as well leading towards a more than capable leader and keen eyed coordinator for the team we have in GM and also keeping that positive vibe within the battalion with my already spoken about bubbly personality. Lastly I’m sure that I will not create a disturbance within the battalion and keep up the speed of it and put my all into the battalion as a member Finally my active as of right now is lacking and will improve regardless the outcome of this application but i want to make it clear that i have passion towards a positive outcome and to set standards in general. As a message of the sort i won't disappoint and will provide and prove them set of standards within battalion .

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: Battalion have a range of responsibilities that vary within ranks such as supervision of regiments as well as event leading and regimental training. Passively they are the “gatekeepers” making sure all lives are safe and all resources owned by the GAR are safe and sound while also assisting with the jedi’s needs be it Personal Flight training or an expedition for Kyber Crystals and saber parts etc. Battalion keep their wits about and sharpen their tongue when it comes to a situation of bargaining as well ordering NCOs to indevor with training and granting Clones included such as Training Requests such as TRs and SIM Rooms or permission to leave the base for the training. As well maintaining the speed of how these requests are received so they aren’t delayed.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: (If so, explain why) No

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: Indeed

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading? (IN DETAIL)When the Battalion member isn’t leading he can assist his supervising reg in either middle/Frontline combat and allowing for the leading member to lead. Without taking over etc.. So the member can assist in capturing areas/clearing. This is if they aren’t leading the combat scenario but if leading as mentioned utilizing the given equipment and tactics as well as comms to help all regs and non leading members in combat with objectives and orders.Enabling a strong structure through the event.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session?

• Doing a training of some sort with faces, formations and questions

• to successfully lead an event

• call and complete a debrief in a matter what complies with the handbook rules.

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to: Captain 

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment: Battalion Col & Above

Thanks for your continued interest 🙂

Ranks
GM CPL
CT LT
21st Lt COL
Sr Jedi Knight

Neutral

Maybe get yourself more known in the community as I don't know much about who you are so I can't really comment if you are a good pick for Battalion

Good luck!

-=Current Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming=-

-In Character-

{WW2 Berlin RP} Oberleutnant d. Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{Half Life RP} CP:C24-UNION-06

{Half Life RP} Civil Medical Union Senior Doctor

-Out Of Character-

{HLRP} Moderator

Platinum VIP

Diamond VIP

PAC3 Access

Spoiler

-=Previous Ranks Within Werwolf Gaming=-

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptmann u. Kompaniechef der Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptfunker d. Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Kompanie 'Caesar'

{WW2 Berlin RP} Zugführer d. Ehrenwache

{WW2 Berlin RP} NSDAP Hauptamt Amtsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Leutnant der Ordnungspolizei

{WW2 Berlin RP} Kapitan der Verkehrspolizei

{WW2 Berlin RP} Hauptmann u. Chef d. Heeresverwaltung

{WW2 Berlin RP} Justiz Richter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Sturm-Abteilung Sturmführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Consortium Enforcer / Chaplain

{WW2 Berlin RP} Honorary Member/Operative of the S.J.B.O | KPD

{WW2 Berlin RP} Amt-Rosenberg Staatsbeamte u. Hauptbereitschaftsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} Jagdgeschwader III Unterfeldwebel der Luftwaffe

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Temporary Commander

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Vice Commander (2020)

{Clone Wars RP} Clone Guards Vice Commander (2nd Time) (2022)

{Clone Wars RP} Professional Standards Department Lead Officer

{Clone Wars RP} Galactic Marines Lieutenant Colonel

{Clone Wars RP}  Detainment Droid

{Clone Wars RP} Temple Guard

{Clone Wars RP} Jedi Warden

{Clone Wars RP} CT Vice Commander (Geovani Era)

{Clone Wars RP} CT Drill Sergeant

{Clone Wars RP} 74th Advanced Medic

{Clone Wars RP} Green Company Captain

{Clone Wars RP} CE Flight Trained Drill Sergeant Major

{Imperial RP} Storm Trooper

{Imperial RP} Shock Troopers 2nd Lieutenant

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Wrecker

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Echo

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Tech

{Imperial RP} Rebel Alliance Clone Force 99 Hunter

{Imperial RP} Imperial Security Bureau Agent

{Imperial RP} Imperial Times Editor

{Imperial RP} Tatooine Security Master Sergeant

{Imperial RP} Imperial Government Planetary Analyst

{Imperial RP} Tatooine Security Riot Control Enforcer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Stv. Hauptamtsleiter u. Stv. Gaupropagandaleiter des NSDAP

{WW2 Berlin RP} Consortium Operator

{WW2 Berlin RP} 7.SS Oberscharführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Amt für Finanz Obereinzsatsleiter

{WW2 Berlin RP} SS-Rasse- und Siedlungshauptamt Untersturmführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} 2.SS Panzer Division 'Das Reich' Unterscharführer

{WW2 Berlin RP} Feldwebel des Feldgendarmerie Trupp-Großdeutchland "Kompanie Richard"

{WW2 Berlin RP} Honorary Underground Operative of the SPD / Iron Front

{WW2 Berlin RP}Honorary Leadership and Ambassador of the SPD / Iron Front

{WW2 Berlin RP}Scaletta Crime Family Associate

{WW2 Berlin RP} Bulgarian Embassy Member

{WW2 Berlin RP} Swiss Embassy Buero Ha Operative

{WW2 Berlin RP} Moderator

{WW2 Berlin RP} Night Staff

{WW2 Berlin RP} Senior Event Planner

{WW2 Berlin RP} Discord Moderator

{Clone Wars RP} Event Planner

based_2.gif.3f12b97893649b8447c22b0bf531723c.gif

Rittenhouse my beloved.

+1

Although the few interactions I've had with Asher, I believe he'd make a good addition to Batt. Is very active and is a good person.

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

Neutral

I haven't seen you enough on the server to give you a +1, maybe show yourself on the server with more activity and interact with more people. 

Best of luck!

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

Neutral

I don't know you, only seen you a couple times.

Good luck!

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png