Steam Name: Cameron

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:454437166

Current OOC Rank on the server(eg Plat VIP, Mod): Plat VIP

Age (14 - Minimum): 15

What is your playtime (2 Weeks - Minimum): 3mo 2d 9h 32m

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality: Yes

Have you read and looked through the Battalion Handbook: Yes 

Do you meet the requirements: Yes

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link: I've been banned numerous times.GrKOGq8h.jpg

In Character Section -

In-Game name: CG Colonel Cameron

All Previous Ranks Obtained: 104th EXO, GC Major, DU Major, CG Colonel, CT T EXO

What should we pick you for Battalion: Despite my shaky past and receiving numerous bans since I departed from 104th EXO I want to come back and play the server properly, I've managed to get myself un forum banned just so I can have the opportunity to apply for such things as battalion as I believe if I keep up my recent good behaviour my past can be ignored as it has for other high ranking individuals on the server, other than this. Since coming back (although this isn't the highest of achievements but still.) I've managed to acquire medic and become medic of the week on my first week as medic, I've also acquired temp EXO since coming back which I believe is a very good accomplishment for someone like me who's been a constant pain for SMT and other members of the community during the latter half of 2021. I'm a very active person and can always find time to many activity's and gather many loggings (as seen by my medic of the week and seen by the amount of logs I've had during my time as CG). I'm also able to keep a level head and when I try I can be a very good member of any regiment which is what I'm doing in CG now.

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion: The roles and responsibilities of battalion are to ensure that the day to day operations of the base in between events is running smoothly by granting and denying any requests to make sure that the base is in order (plus making sure that cadets are being trained). Another one of these vital responsibilities is to planetary's and base attacks with good orders that the regiments can digest and understand easy enough so the events are efficiently done as the battalion are able to make quick and decisive orders that can win the battle. Another responsibility of battalion is taking care of the regiment they've been assigned to and to not sulk if they don't get their way, with the regiment they have they have to ensure that the battalion does regular trainings with the regiment and if need be give advice to the hierarchy and try not to stick their heads in to hierarchy matters unless called to do so and only get involved with the hierarchy if they're believed to be unable to run the regiment to a high enough standard.

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment: Never been demoted for a serious reason other than inactivity.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank: I understand.

What do Battalion do during Combat, when they are not leading: During events a battalion who hasn't been assigned to lead the event should be staying at the side of the regiment they're assigned to and get involved with the fighting with the equipment they've chosen for the event. If your regiment is not involved with the frontlines you shouldn't be anywhere near the frontline.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted as part of his mentoring session: A BOC must: Lead a planetary with using the voice amp tool, host an open sim and host a debrief.

What rank can the Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up to: The can promote/demote Captain and below

What rank and above can use two pieces of Regimental Equipment: Battalion Colonel and above.

Anything else: N/A

[Past Ranks]

104th EXO Dark RP T Mod | 327th LCOL | CT T EXO | Lambda Man 

GC Major | DU Major | Jedi Champion Shed CG Colonel | Battalion Warrant Officer DT 2nd LT

pop art 3d GIF by Dax Norman

homosexual 

jewish 

such a minge and hasn’t changed since his past. I stand with my 501st brothers #HateCG

[Past Ranks]
Trial Vice Admiral | Rear Admiral | Jedi Agent | STV Voistender des Gaugerichts | CT Trial Exo | 501st Major | RRD ResearcherGalactic  marines  Captain |  Lambda LARPER  Star wars modDark RP Senior Mod | Deathrun Senior Mod

+1 100% a Changed man

Current Ranks
[ Community Modeller]

Previous Ranks
[SWRP Modeller]
[Discord Staff]

giphy-downsized-large.gif

+1

If the only real concern is the warns from when he was a big minge and messing about he has shown that he would never do it as a high ranking member, so giving him batt wont result in him acting how he previously did

Completely reformed and seems like a nice guy

Did great in CG while temp exo and I can tell he actually cares about it and is serious about playing again from what I have seen.

Battalion need members who are actually competent and active even if he has 22 warns he can actually do shit, so please give him batt and help yourself out with this one

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator

+1

Cameron

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1

Based and reformed. Cameron is a good guy and has the qualities of a good Battalion member. 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod