Steam Name: Evilgutz

Steam ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/)STEAM_0:1:47333523

Age when applying: 17

What country do you currently reside in? What is your time-zone: UK

Can you speak and type English fluently: Yeah 

Current total game-time on the server (type !time): 

image.png.fce8250ff525a57301e9955bb9b29605.png

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on IRP: User

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak: I have a mic - use both talking and typing

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since: Around November I started playing on IRP  I've had 3 LOA's Most are set for 1 week but normally end early by 2-3 days

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, IRP Discord and our forums:
TS Daily Discord To much Forums one time in a bit 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time)image.png.25ffc01af6db289ca66a2d2f709c8c7d.png:

State the role of staff on the server:
Staff is a group of trained people who use ULX to assist members of the server. They help uphold the rules of the server to the highest standard. They also help out on other smaller issues such as helping newer players to get trained or any questions they may have about the sever.

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?:
I am pretty Familiar with the current rules

List of all previous server staff experience:
Helped Staff a Minecraft server and got MOD on the sever

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:
Yeah that makes sense

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other Imperials:

Would First TP over to the player and check what is going on -

if it seems he has stopped shooting people Check logs and see if he was actually shooting people

If he is Still shooting people Freeze him - bring him to a sit and explain why RDM isn't allowed.

If he had stopped shooting and did kill someone I would ask the person who reported the issue 
"what happened why did he kill you" 
If it was a mistake kill - Circumstantial - then explain why it wasn't RDM

if it was just a clear guy shooting up that guy for no reason. Explain to him why it isn't allowed and Give him a fat warn explain why RDM isn't allowe and then pass him off to be AOS for golden rule

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

Explain to the cadet that on this server training isn't needed on this server to play as an ST.
Would help them Set up the correct name but then would ask them do they want to be trained or to understand the server as it is. 
If they want a training ask in OOC any NCO+ free to train. 
I am unable to force any NCO'S to do the training since its an optional thing and an in character situation - but i will still ask NCO's who are currently online if they are available for the training

3 ) During a debrief, a ST accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

Since it has been stated that is is an accident. At first look I wouldn't right away warn for RDM since this is an honest mistake that anyone can and has made. I would not warn the poor guy for ARDM since it would seem to be an honest mistake. I would even go as far as explaining the best way to put weapon on safety the safest way.

4 ) A ST #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

This is an in character situation and i would not do anything as a staff member. I would explain to him your meant to salute but not give him any official or unofficial punishments  

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

FailRP is a Difficult subject cos it is case by case problem. 
I would first try understand the situation that has unfolded in front of me.
If there is the option i would take said player(s) out of RP situation and ask what the hell happened and get a balanced story between the both of them since everyone on here is mature enough for that :troll:

Since it isn't directly stated in the rules I will have to understand the whole situation of what was going on and make my best directed decision on the issue.

When I come to the bottom of the issue i will explain what happened and why said person is doing "failRP" and or explain how to avoid it next time and give said player a verbal warning

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

If i bring a player into a Sit and i have to punish them to what I know was a correct punishment i shall continue and explain to my best why the player has been punished.
I will walk them through what i saw/was told exactly what happened and what led to said punishment.

If they continue to get hostile towards me specifically  I can ask for another staff to take over or Give them the forums link to make an appeal about their punishment.

If they further continue to make distress for other players and disrespect me/staff/other players i will warn them for DTP / Kick them for NH2RP if they continue to create problems

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

This server has given me more than I could have asked for. Given me a fun community for me to make amazing memories and I believe it is time for me to give back. I have been around this imperial Community for a few months now and was on CWRP for around 1h and have learnt some familiar faces. I believe I have a board understanding of what it takes to be a staff member since I am able to think on my feet and react to situations as they rise - changing when it is needed. As stated I have had some previous experience with staffing before but want to further increase my skills at dealing with issues.

I have made it a fun goal of my self to work well with the current and growing community to make it the best I can possibly be. I would say I am a easily approachable guy who willingly and wants to hear peoples complaints and suggesting on how to improve several aspects of the server and complaints brought up to me. I have got to know the Experienced players and the newer players since i bounce around TS trying to get to know all of the server since i believe its a benefit to know everyone in the community not just a small group.

I Would further suggest I am trustworthy since I have reached relatively high positions within the server such as Fleet (which i am currently grinding on) and SL/TEMPDept. SSF Director before it got removed. I have done my best to show my loyalty to said positions and continue to keep doing my best. 

I hope you Have enjoyed the read and cheers for taking the time to read. 
Have a great rest of the day.

+1

- Extremly active 

- good guy 

- high rank 

[Current Ranks]   
 ST Commander IRP Mod
[Past Ranks] 
[
CWRP]  -  CT LCOL - DU EXO - CG LCOL  442nd VC
[IRP] - ST VC - 501st Temp EXO - Admin

+1
Accept this man

Current Ranks : IRP Senior Administrator, ISB Member

Previous Ranks Fleet Warrant Officer, Sith Lord, ISB Agent, Trooper EP,
Sith EP, Jedi Warlock, JT Commando Medic Colonel, Purge Sergeant Major HMO 1402, Jedi Historian, 74th DMO, 501st VC, Jedi Lead Honour Guard [Master], Wolfpack EXO

Meme Thread - General Discussion - Werwolf Gaming.net

giphy.gif

+1

I would love to see sleepy on the staff team. Not only is he very competent as he has been in this community for ages, but he is also quite mature and patient which are two of the best qualities a staff member can have. And as a person, he always does what seems to be the most fun for people around him, making me think he would also have the same mindset as at least i would look for in a staff; he wants staff to make things more fun for everyone not "to get powers". 

Current ranks

ICRP

ISF Sec. Sup. Lt. COL

Junior Developer

Previous ranks

DU Commander | Battalion Warrant Officer | CWRP

Fleet Commander + Fleet Temp Commodore | IRP

Super Admin | Lead Mentor | IRP v1 - IRP v2 (2 yrs)

Fleet Commodore & Temp Rear Admiral | IRP v2

Rebel General | IRP v1

T Shock Commander | IRP v1

Shock Captain | TRP

Moff | TRP

Rebel Major | TRP

CFU Deputy Director | HLRP

Vegilantes Lead Agent | Gamemaster faction | HLRP

Moderator | Gamemaster | Discord moderator | HLRP

"https://www.youtube.c om/watch?v=oy0TUwGba9Q"

Skjermbilde 2022-03-18 185218.png

20220619211312_1.jpg