Purpose

Endos 2nd CWRP Event planner Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Endotheman + https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199141685573/

Roleplay Name: GM Jr Medic 2nd LT Endo 820

Teamspeak Name: Endo

Playtime on the Server: 1mo 12h 38m

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:1:590709922

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: No

Current Age: 15

Warns/Bans: 3

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes and yes

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template): https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JDF4WzCdS83VLtnp6fofI9gPPxX7VPuo8kyGCp31-K4/edit?usp=sharing

Story:

Event Information: In the document.

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responseabilties a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes, event planners are in charge of hosting events for the players to make the game more interesting. Even though and event planner has admin powers they are not to be abused. Event planners can only respond to admin requests if there is a lack of admins on to take the request.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes

Anything else?: I understand that I have not come out as the most mature person at time but I am working hardest to improve that. W-G E-Planner 

Edited by Endo

Current Ranks

GM 2nd LT Endo, Reserve Medic Purpose

Past Ranks

Battalion 2nd LT Purpose, Temp DU supervisor, 41st Supervisor, CT Supervisor, GM MJR Purpose, 21st Medic LCOL Endo, 21st JR Medic LT Endo, 21st PVT Endo, DD Endo, 442nd SGT Endo, 104th TRP Endo, Jedi Initiate Endo

GM Jr Medic 2nd LT Endo 821*

Edited by Endo

Current Ranks

Past Ranks

Battalion 2nd LT Purpose, Temp DU supervisor, 41st Supervisor, CT Supervisor, GM MJR Purpose, 21st Medic LCOL Endo, 21st JR Medic LT Endo, 21st PVT Endo, DD Endo, 442nd SGT Endo, 104th TRP Endo, Jedi Initiate Endo

+1/Neutral

Pros:

Event plan is well thought out and detailed. 

Wrote 2 detailed stories.

Cons:

B2's with 3000-4000 HP is overpowered especially with how strong their blaster is. 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

Neutral 

You made a good story for a custom storyline as a whole. Looks like it could be fun and creativity is a huge part of being an EP.

However, my first issue is that you've previously been seen as quite immature, however i don't know if this has changed. As well as that, having 2 B2 Droids with 3k-4k would dominate. B2's are very overpowered and should really be kept at base HP. You have also only just recently returned to the server, maybe reaching a higher rank could show some dedication.

Also im not sure if this is a mistake or i'm just being dumb, but for your second event there is no map on the server called "mimban"

Best of luck Endo - Nox

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

Neutral

You have a decent playtime which is nice

You put an ungodly amount of time into your custom storyline (being honest wasnt gonna read all that)

From all accounts I have heard that you are pretty immature, haven't really spoke personally so just trusting what a decent lot have told me

If its true that B2s have 3k-4k HP in one of the event plans then yea everyone else has explained it but currently B2 job is really overtuned (more than RC!!!) and almost always have double positive KD, seen people get 100 kills at times with it

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator

NEUTRAL
You're a good guy, however I'm unsure if you could be trusted with ULX.
You've also put a ton of effort in to writing up that custom story line which is always a big plus when applying for EP.
You've given the B2's a little too much HP as I think 3-4k would be a little bit too OP.

Neutral

Not talked to personally, but from what i have heard you are pretty immature.

The Event plan has a shit ton of effort put into it

Custom Storyline is nice

The balancing is a bit poor, 2 B2's at 3,000-4,000 is a little bit overkill. At this current state B2's are annoying as fuck with they damage they output, Additionally 3-4k HP will just allow them to walk forward and stream roll the clones without hesitation

Neutral/-1
When i was in GM, Endo you had a tenacity to be immature sometimes so I have a hard time trustign you with ULX
B2's with 4k health is a fat no

Custom Storyline is good and clearly has put effort into the Event Plan

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon

Neutral
Already Stated.

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

@CambyPlease may you deny this, as I cannot be trusted. I am too immature and definetly not ready. 

Current Ranks

Past Ranks

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif