BawJaws

BawJaws EP Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: M16Aiden  http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199000474075

Roleplay Name CE AFT Captain BawJaws / Jedi Padawan BawJaws

Teamspeak Name:BawJaws

Playtime on the Server: 2 weeks 3 days

SteamID  STEAM_0:1:520104173

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: no

Current Age: 18

Warns/Bans: 

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: yes

Event Plan: Base Attack on Rishi

Clone EVENT CIS Sniper droids will constantly be around on near by vantage points to disturb and distract the republic 41st recon unit from the CIS Commando droids so they can Infiltrate HQ through vents and sneakily separate into two squadrons One will go towards GR to create a diversion for the other squadron that are objective is to steal information from the Grand admirals Office and take the grand republic army by surprise and to sabotage as much as they can in the process, after the attacks to GR and They have successfully stolen the data they will Join back up and launch an all assault from Brig to try and clear out HQ if failed or successful they will then proceed to attack from HQ Landing pad to flank the republic and get the vantage point. after that the droids will attack from Sim room as another little sneaky flank, They will now be sent into RCO To steal more republic data and they need to hold out as its being stolen so they will start at the gate then slowly falling back into the RCO where they will be equipped with thermal detonators to help 

Jedi Event It will be a sith sent by the CIS to distract the Jedi from whats happening in MB and also to steal as much information as possible from the jedi vault to learn of all of there secrets 

Map: rishimoon

Enemies, HP, Amount: Commando droids  2000Hp 4-5 Sniper Droids 1-2 1750Hp Sith Marauder 175kHp  

Passive, HP, Amount: N/A

Republic's Execution: Alarms have been triggered in HQ CG go check it out

Event Character Execution:
"Commando droids successfully infiltrated HQ"

Story:

Event Information: The CIS Commando Droids have stolen Data from the Grand Admirals office and Blew up GR as a diversion meanwhile there is a Sith in JT Vault stealing information on Jedi  

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: no

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: The EP job is to make sure the RP is going smooth and to make sure everyone is enjoying there time

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: yes

Anything else?:W-G E- Planner

-1/Neutral

Pros:

BawJaws is a great dude and is an active member of the community.

Cons:

I don't see 4-5 sniper droids going well and focusing JUST on 41st. 

Executions need more detail.

Doesn't seem like a very detailed application in general to me. 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

8 hours ago, Vangeance said:

-1/Neutral

Pros:

BawJaws is a great dude and is an active member of the community.

Cons:

I don't see 4-5 sniper droids going well and focusing JUST on 41st. 

Executions need more detail.

Doesn't seem like a very detailed application in general to me. 

its 1-2 snipers and 4-5 commando droids bud

Neutral

Pros:

- Great Guy

- Active Within the Community

Cons

- 2 Sniper Droids at 1.75k HP is way too much in my personal opinion, and experience as 41st. Sniper Droids are very OP and having 2 off them who know how to point and click will ruin alot of fun for 41st, However 1 should be just fine for probably 6+ 41st.

- Event Plan seems to lack detail, however the important things are stated and it still seems alright

On 3/26/2022 at 2:59 PM, M16Aiden said:

its 1-2 snipers and 4-5 commando droids bud

My apologies, however 2 snipers is normally a no-go.

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

Neutral 

You are an amazing lad and have grown greatly since you first joined the server. You have a really creative mind and i know you can make some good events.

However, the event is pretty lackluster, splitting your EC's could go awfully to the point where neither squads get what they want, i see what you were going for.  As others have said 2 snipers is a bit overkill especially at 1750 hp. 

Best of luck BawJaws - Nox

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi PadawanEvent Planner Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

Netrual/+1

from my interactions with you,you seem like  a level headed guy

But as said by those above is why I'm not +1ing  try adding dupes to improve the event 

Best of Luck Bawjaws

19 hours ago, NOX said:

Neutral 

You are an amazing lad and have grown greatly since you first joined the server. You have a really creative mind and i know you can make some good events.

However, the event is pretty lackluster, splitting your EC's could go awfully to the point where neither squads get what they want, i see what you were going for.  As others have said 2 snipers is a bit overkill especially at 1750 hp. 

Best of luck BawJaws - Nox

will take into mind for future on the EC Amounts / health

I'm gonna be completely upfront with you here BawJaws, you're a fun guy to talk to in game and all. However I don't feel like you're fit for being an EP just yet, as I'm unsure of how you would handle the responsibility of being one. Your event is also lacking in some parts having decently overpowered snipers with 1.75k HP and the event plan is generally not all too thought out/detailed.
Good luck!

Neutral/-1
You seem like a cool guy from my interactions with you
However the event needs a bit more detail as well as fixing of HP's as other people have said

2 Sniper EC's is aids 

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon

I feel as if the event plan lacks detail and you should imprive it.

Your a nice guy and active member
I dont think your ready for it just yet 
Good luck! - Sandy

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

Neutral 

Is a nice guy and is level headed.

Has a high rank in CE. 

2 Sniper droids with 1.75k is a little overkill I personally would have 1 sniper droid.

Best of luck - Gibbo

Past Ranks:

501st Sr Medic

501st ARC Colonel

Executive Event Planner

Jedi Man of Arms