Tasker

Tasker's Ingame Ban Appeal

STEAMID:  STEAM_0:0:589845583

Steam Name: uncletasker

What is the reason for your ban: LTARP/LTAP

How long were you banned for: 2 days

Name of the staff member who banned you: Crimson

Why do I believe that I should be unbanned: I should be unbanned because I didn't actually leave to avoid punishment. I left because I had an F4 menu error so had to restart my game rather then leaving to avoid the punishment I was going to / could of got.

Evidence: N/A Couldnt screenshot because I realised I was banned after I joined back into the game

+1

Well, if what is being said is true then they is nothing he could've done. Unless he wanted to sit there for however long he was  getting punished for with a glitched out F4 menu which would be unbearable in my opinion. On the flip side, no evidence is provided but from my time playing with Tasker he is unlikely to leave with just intentions of LTAP

Edited by Gorilla - Hydras

Now I'm not talking as his Commander.

Tasker, you did stupid shit before all this and got in trouble by swapping to CT from 41st to shoot 41st ET's. This doesn't reflect good on you. But if it was true with the F4 menu it is just a bad timing, but you could have dealt with the situation much better by poking Crimson in TS or write to him on Discord instead of just leaving the game. Also without any evidence supporting your side Tasker you are most likely going to have to wait out your ban. 

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

2 hours ago, yorchE said:

Now I'm not talking as his Commander.

Tasker, you did stupid shit before all this and got in trouble by swapping to CT from 41st to shoot 41st ET's. This doesn't reflect good on you. But if it was true with the F4 menu it is just a bad timing, but you could have dealt with the situation much better by poking Crimson in TS or write to him on Discord instead of just leaving the game. Also without any evidence supporting your side Tasker you are most likely going to have to wait out your ban. 

For context I was unaware I was even being punished at the time since i was not in a sit. Therefore I restarted Gmod to fix the error. From the moderators view It appears I Left to avoid punishment but In actually reality I didn’t know i was being punished (at the time I was not) and once I loaded back up I received the message saying I was banned.

What happened for you to be in an RP scenario in the first place? Were you being arrested as a Scav or something?

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Shepherd said:

What happened for you to be in an RP scenario in the first place? Were you being arrested as a Scav or something?

I believe the LTARP was a mistake, wasn’t a RP scenario. I was a Super Trooper at the time but no RP punishment was happening. I told Crimson about this after and he acknowledged that It was not correct. 

Neutral
If what you say is true than it would be fair to be unbanned, however there is no eveidence to provide that you didnt know.
Plus its only 2 days so i highly doubt SMT will get to this before you are unbanned 

Current Ranks:
RC Auxiliary Security Staff Honour Guard

Previous Ranks: 
RC Commander F71 CWRP Staff Manager Plo Koon

Neutral
Your reasons for being unbanned seems completly valid to me if true, however like has been stated prior, you have not provided any proof of such. However due to the length of the ban, I'd say you just ride it out as your ban would most likely have expired by the time SMT get to look at it.

Edited by Atlass

you put the bread in the toaster, and then you put it in yer mouth, oh when the beans! Oh when the beans! Oh when the beans come out the tin.

[Past Ranks]

104th EXO Dark RP T Mod | 327th LCOL | CT T EXO | Lambda Man 

GC Major | DU Major | Jedi Champion Shed CG Colonel | Battalion Warrant Officer DT 2nd LT

pop art 3d GIF by Dax Norman

Denied

Reasons specified in meeting.

Spoiler

1075503045_Toonmk2.png.93784dcaade67633552a562ffb716a17.png

Credit to Loki for this.

Current Ranks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Admiral

SWRP Manager

212th ET

Previous Ranks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Admirality - lol skipped VA m8

CE Marshal Commander

(Temp) DU Marshal Commander

(Temp) 21st Marshal Commander

(Temp) CG Vice Commander

Jedi Padawan - Like a boss

41st NCO

Fallschirmjager - Jäger

Caesar Obergefreiter

IE ET