Alastor_501

Alastor's 2nd Battalion Application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name:

Alastor

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:619919283

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner):

Plat VIP

Age (Must be 14+):

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum):

3W 3D 4h 

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it:
 yes

Do you meet the requirements:

yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot:

N/A I have no warns or kicks 

unknown.png

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name):

501st Colonel Alastor
Highest rank obtained (Including previous):

CT PVT, GM PVT, 501st Medic, 501st Temp EXO
Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason):

N/A never been demoted/striked

What is the Battalion Motto:

“Lead your men to death. Honor is better than surrender”

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):

The roles and Responsibilities of battalion vary, the responsibilities could include running a base successfully from granting and denying to hosting open/regimental trainings to keep the base, or the regiment you are supervising, morals up and keep them in training to better improve their skills for when it is time to defend a base or to save a planet from enemies, as battalion another responsibility is to lead and to send out orders when leading in a base attack or a planetary, these orders can consist on attacking/defending formations and Defcon levels, these can ultimately change the course of a battle event if we win or lose. Another responsibility as battalion is to hold a debrief to all of the regiments to an acceptable standard and saying what regiments did best. The roles that come with battalion allow Battalion members to access almost any part of the base, with this power battalion members must not abuse it by allowing any random clone into certain areas this could cause data breaches and this wouldn’t leave a good look onto battalion. The main role that comes with battalion is supervising a regiment, this means that you must host trainings for these regiments and report anything that is wrong to battalion command, this is also a responsibility as you are trusted with this regiment and are trusted to report back to battalion command if you feel something is not right with the regiment or its hierarchy.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

I believe I should be picked for Battalion as in the past 2 weeks from when I was first denied I have had the chance to become a temporary EXO for the 501st this not only shows dedication to my regiment but shows that I have been trusted with this rank and have some experience of being hierarchy, while I have been temp EXO I have run the base when no other higher ranking member/ commander of other regiments and Battalion were on base, this shows that I am capable of managing a base on my own without help from any source. I have also lead my regiment in many base attacks and planetary attacks, this shows my leaderships skills can be quick and efficient to having success in battle, my orders are usually quick and decisive as well to drown out any enemy of the republic. I also think that my activity and performance can show how active I am within my regiment, I can play for up to 12 hours a day most days and have excellent performance and activity showing I am getting logs every day and I am doing my minimums. I also believe that being a previous temp EXO shows I am trusted with hierarchy power. The last thing that I think would prove me to become battalion is that within the last 2 weeks from when I was first denied I have gained more knowledge of how the base is meant to be ran and how some regiments work with certain equipment and how they are best positioned in attack and defence formations.

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?

Yes I understand that my role as a battalion is to supervise other regiments and to look over the members and the hierarchy and report anything suspicious or something wrong back to battalion command. I also understand that I must be respectful to others but firm enough to keep the uphold of Battalion’s respect.

What do Battalion do during combat when they are not leading (In detail):

As Battalion I am to oversee the regiment I am supervising unless told to by the leading batt, I must obey the leading batts commands and I am not allowed to tell the regiment I am supervising to follow other orders, I can however tell the regiment I am supervising to search buildings in a area if we don’t have a exact location on the hostiles. I may stick with my regiment in the mid – front line to assist but if I am to be told to stay back or am a supervising a backline regiment, I must be smart and not frontline.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

!) host an open sim to a degree of difficulty

2) complete a debrief in a acceptable standard and manner

3) lead a planetary/base attack with a voice amplifier with orders that can change the outcome of a battle an lead to victory

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:

The Brigadier can demote and promote to captain

Anything else?:

Who Dares Wins. 

Edited by Alastor_501
forgot to change the rank

Current ranks:
 501st Colonel
Previous ranks:
501st Temp EXO, CT PVT, GM PVT

Big +1

Been in 501st a long time which shows his commitment

Always had a positive interaction with him either in game or in TS

High rank and given Temp EXO and never been demoted showing he's trust worthy and can lead his reg when needed 

Great fit for Batt + a detailed app 

- Toast 🙂  

Current Rank:

Based

Past Clone Wars / IRP Ranks In / Out Character:

CT ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | 41st ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | Battalion 1st Lieutenant/Major | CG ARC Colonel / Temp Vice Commander 442nd Major IE Commander DT SGT Event Planner 

+1

Has been an active and competent member of 501st.

Did well during his Temp EXO period. 

Has showed great interest in Batt for some time now. 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

Neutral/+1
-Good guy
-been doing Great in 501st and Achieving 501st Temp Exo.
-2nd Bat App which means he's dedicated

-Didnt see him be as Active. Unless im Blind.

Edited by Preence

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

+1
- Who are you?
-Great Guy

- Not Power Hungry... for now
- High Rank
-Trust Worthy
-Called me cute

Current Ranks: Honour Guard 🤓
Past Ranks: Gavz's Kitten, Shock Vice Commander, CG Vice Commander, Obi Wan Kenobi, 104th Captain ,GC Person Solaire is cringe MCO, CW EP, 501st SO

image.png.324b76498a285dfc28bba9c6ce924924.png

+1

Good lad

funny bloke

probably hates the 104th

Current Ranks:

Battalion 2nd Lieutenant 

Previous Ranks:

CG EXO|501st SGT|SCT EXO|Event Planner|DT Commander|41st CPL|104th MJR

+1

Nice guy
Good Fit for Battalion

Current Ranks
-= Jedi Umbra - Spearman =-

Past Ranks
-= Event Planner - Obi-Wan Kenobi - Jedi Force Master104th Executive Officer -  74th T SMO =- 
-=  
Senior Medic - 501st Captain DU 2nd LT - CT DCPL =- 

Animated GIF

+1
Active, Dedicated, competent.

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png