442nd ARC Major Melon / Jedi Padawan Melon

Teamspeak Name:

Melon

Playtime on the Server:

2 Weeks

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):
STEAM_0:0:77890700

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server:

Yes a lot of experience, most recent one is.
Aurora SWRP - Super Admin (Around 60-70 concurrent players)
Geetsly’s SWRP - Mod ( 50 Players)
Revolution gaming - Mod (50 Players) x2

Stasis SWRP - Snr Mod (50 Players)
AFK Gaming SWRP - Mod (50 Players)
Graphite Gaming IRP - Admin (30 Players)

Current Age:

Warns/Bans:

None

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?:

Yes microphone does work and is clear.

Event Plan:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/16vMMNoUU9xZX1qYbbI0qpjmQqH_D1zjgyb94AqFpXVc/edit?usp=sharing

Map: Naboo City

Enemies, HP, Amount:

(e.g. BH, 6000, 3)
2000 For B2

1700 For B1 Enforcer

1600 For B1 Droid

150K for Sith Assassin

Passive, HP, Amount:
1000 HP for Seperatist Politician

Republic's Execution:

(e.g. "- Fleet inform all troops that an unknown ship has entered orbit.")

See Document Above

Event Character Execution:

(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice")
See Document Above

Story:

Event Information: 

Was a simple base attack. NPC droids were placed around the base invading the Rishimoon base. They were trying to steal republic data which had new Hyperspace networks.

Have you ever Done an Event Before?:

I have done events before but it's been very simple and mediocre because most of the time I’m a Staff but I would love to give Event planning a proper try.

What was your event and was it successfully executed?:
Well the events I have done was NPC Events. Not a lot of servers use the unique PVP method of Event planning.  I believe though my events were executed correctly to the server’s standard and the community enjoyed the event which is the important part of being an EP.

Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they?:
Yes I understand the responsibilities. I feel an Event Planner needs to keep the Community entertained and partake in events not only as their character but including the EC’s . Both parties should enjoy themselves, which is very difficult to do. As an EP you are given a lot of power so I understand a lot of trust is needed for the EP to be accepted and I believe I’ve proven myself to reach such a standard. I would also help in the early mornings when staff might not be on to assist in taking claims. 

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:

Yes I completely understand. Trust is something that is difficult to gain but very easily broken. 

Anything else?:
W-G E-Planner

Edited by Melon_Barlex
Make Appearance Better & Added something with permission from Stack

Current Rank: 501st ARC 2nd Lieutenant Melon,
Event Planner (CWRP)
Former Rank: 442nd ARC COL, Jedi Consular 

Neutral / +1

-Lots of Staff Experience, shows he has been trusted in the past.

-Well thought out and expansive Event Plan

-Well liked

-Event Plan is very rigid; events never go perfectly to plan, and it seems your event needs it all to work word by word to be successful, I feel a small mishap could escalate into a train wreck, although im sure this just an inexperience thing.

-Playtime barely scrapes by the requirement, not necessarily a bad thing.

-Although it is good that you involved a crossover between Jedi and Clone, the Jedi event is bland and basic.

Overall, in my humble opinion i do believe this is a solid app, and i would love to see you in the EP team. Best of luck, Melon!

Edited by Dājirin

+1

Pros:

- Clone Event is well fleshed out and shows in-depth diagrams of plan. 

- Plenty of staff experience so should be familiar with commands. 

- Melon is a really kind and respectful guy and would be good for the community.

- Is a trusted IC rank. 

Cons:

- Jedi event is a bit mediocre. 

Good luck Melon! 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1
-I dont know you that well but from what i have seen of you playing events you seem like a nice lad 

-Flushed out Clone event Planing but as Panzer Said stuff may not go to plan so you might have to adapt on the fly-

-based Battle Plan Pictures 😱-

//Good luck Melon-Vex-//

+1

Had great interactions from the day I met you always asking questions whenever you needed.

Highly capable

Decent event plan although you should have a adaptive plan 

Good luck Melon.

Current Ranks:

Battalion 2nd Lieutenant 

Previous Ranks:

CG EXO|501st SGT|SCT EXO|Event Planner|DT Commander|41st CPL|104th MJR

The plan is great, application in general is well written. Your experience as staff in the past is very encouraging aswell but just the plan alone has convinced me.

Would make an excellent addition to the event team no doubt about that.

+1

First off I would have no issue with you having ULX. Coming from a guy who played on Aurora Gaming and enjoyed it, I know the staff over there werent just given power just because. Aswell the event idea is very good and well thought out. Ontop of this there is a good diagram showing what people are meant to do which shows more thought then many other people would and ontop of that there is a very nice diverse EC line up.

There are some smallish issues I see. First off the Jedi event seems to be taking a back seat in this. Its a nice idea, however I feel like it needs to be expanded more and made more impactful and fun for the Jedi. Ontop of that you didnt state how many ECs you will be using. A good rule of thumb is get atleast 9-10 ECs so keep that in mind.

Good luck Melon,

-Connor/Breatoking

+1 People keep calling me you thats weird

"Current Ranks"
Idk something
"Past Ranks"
Battalion CPT - Tech - Jedi Ace Caesar Leutnant - WW2 Event Planner -  GM SpecOps COL
The Bad Batch Tech GIF by Star Wars

+1

Think melon is a great guy and overall well thought out event plan.

Good past experience as staff

Most things have already been said by Breato, Vex and others.

Like panzer said things might not go as planned

Jedi event could do with some changes but overall decent

Good luck melon - Inflict 

Accepted
Congratulations! Event Management have decided to accept your application. Poke or Message me on TS/Discord when you are ready for the Interview!