Meledits1

Mel's 1st Event Application

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Meledits1 + https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199083259952/ 

Roleplay Name: Deputy Medical Officer Mel

Teamspeak Name:  Mel

Playtime on the Server:  1mo 1d 13hr 8m (As of 04/07/22)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:561497112

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: I have experience from another server from being an Admin and in addition of being an Assistant Head Gamemaster or rank equivalency to a Deputy Event Manager.

Current Age: 16 

Warns/Bans: None

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes.

Event Plan:

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-XIU8rufTHQEOijl2R9fWL1_1ke4L05LzZsNRjecwpU/edit?usp=sharing 

Map: Tatooine Hideout

Enemies, HP, Amount:

B1 Battle Droids, 1500, 4-6 

B2 Super Battle Droid, 2200, 2-3

Jedi Hunter Droids, 50k, 1-2 

Passive, HP, Amount: N/A

Republic's Execution: On the Document

(e.g. "- Fleet inform all troops that an unknown ship has entered orbit.")

Event Character Execution: On the Document

(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice")

Story:

Event Information: On the Document

Have you ever Done an Event Before?:
No (not on this server at least)

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: N/A 

Do you understand the responsibilities an event-planner has? If so, what are they?:

Yes, I do understand the responsibilities as an event planner is to make RP enjoyable to players ( EC’s, Jedi, Clones) with Events being fun and entertaining to continue the flow of RP on the server. EPs must also step in when Staff aren’t on or available.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes, I do understand.

Anything else?:
I’ll try to be active whenever I can, including after work and on the weekends. A Perk is, I'm on later because of my time-zone difference.
But, good luck to anyone else applying and Thank you for taking the time out of the day to read this application! ❤️ (sorry, if it wasn't as great as others if people feel that way)

W-G E-Planner

Edited by Meledits1
Fixing Formatting (made a face for a random reason)

Former: 501st Snr Medic COL (4 Months) , Deputy Medical Officer (1 Year), Final CWRP Executive Event Planner (5 Months), (1 of 5 Horsemen of CWRP Executive EPs), CWRP Senior Event Planner

Current: Head Medical OfficerCWRP Security Event Staff

+1

Yes I like the event plan very nice looks good

Well typed out application

This man could do the job in his sleep and most likely would be great for it

very nice person who helps whoever he can

Current Ranks:

Battalion 2nd Lieutenant 

Previous Ranks:

CG EXO|501st SGT|SCT EXO|Event Planner|DT Commander|41st CPL|104th MJR

+1

Pros:

- Mel is very level headed and mature. Can DEFINITELY be trusted with ULX.

- Event plan for clones is pretty good and document is well written. 

- Well known person, maybe would get EC's pretty fast.

Cons:

- Jedi event is pretty basic. Jedi Hunter Droids just attack and have no story to it but they are somewhat mindless fun. 

Nice to see you branching out to some more responsibility Mel, I think you'll make a great addition to the team.

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1

made the server enjoyable when I was in 501st, extremely knowledgeable within star wars lore and a general nice guy

Spoiler

Current Ranks:

[NRP] Kompanie "Caesar" Leutnant

[NRP] Gaustabsamt STV. Hauptamtsleiter 

[NRP] Moderator + Deputy Discord Staff Manager

[NRPWehrmacht Generalstab Hauptmann ( Chef d. Heeresverwaltung )

[IRL] Grass Toucher

Spoiler

old ranks;

who cares

cadet

e8b3034b03092bc38a6febea4d593f08ba22384dr1-476-267_hq.gif.6b361e1169b8aacdf230f6380675026e.gif

+1 
-From how long hes been on hes experienced 

-Friendly and kind one of the chillest people on server

-Good Clone Event 

-added pictures 😱

//Good Luck Mel -Vex-//

Edited by Vex
need to add goodluck :}

+1

Lets first go into the event. I think its wonderful and a great story clone wise. It truly screams out that you thought of an engagig and realistic story and ontop of that you have shown some clear pictures on what you would like to happen. Aswell as that Tatooine Hideout isnt used as much as it could be so this is a good thing. Ontop of that you are clearly trusted with MCC which is a rather high possition so I have no issue in trusting you with ULX powers.

My issues come from the fact that Tatooine Hideout can be quite annoying inside of the corridors and could cause some serious issues in terms of timing. This could easily be fixed with a large dupe on the outside which leads into the bunker itself. Along with that the event characters you picked are quite lack luster. You could of included enforcers, assult droids and others. I must also say the Jedi event lacks alittle.

Good Luck Mel,

-Connor/Breatoking

+1

Mel is a very nice and calm person to talk to on the server

Has a high rank on the server

Great clone event

Past experience

Jedi event needs some work

Good Luck Mel! - Inflict

Accepted
Congratulations! Event Management have decided to accept your application. Poke or Message me on TS/Discord when you are ready for the Interview!