Tasker

Tasker's Battalion application

Out of Character Section (OOC) -

Steam Name:

uncletasker

Steam ID: 

STEAM_0:0:589845583

Current OOC rank on the server and / or in other communities (e.g. Plat VIP, Mod, Event Planner):

Plat VIP

Age (Must be 14+):

What is your playtime (2+ Weeks Minimum): 

https://imgur.com/a/WIUZBv6

Do you have a microphone, is it good quality:

Yes

Have you read through the Battalion Handbook, and extending documents from it: 

Yes

Do you meet the requirements:

Yes

State all previous OOC punishment (Kicks, Bans and Warnings | Including Discord / Team Speak) and provide a screenshot of your list of warnings (Go in-game and do !warns) then provide a screenshot: 

https://imgur.com/a/ARp9jJ6

In Character Section (IC) -

In-Game name (Regiment, Rank then your name):

442nd EXO Tasker

Highest rank obtained (Including previous):

Executive Officer

Have you ever been demoted or striked in any regiment (If so explain the reason):

No

What is the Battalion Motto: 

"Lead your men to death. Honour is better than surrender"

Describe the roles and responsibilities of Battalion (100 words minimum):

Battalion are supposed to have complete control over the base at all times granting and denying requests from troopers. They decide what defcon everyone should operate at during base attacks and are usually one of the first people to respond to threats. 

They lead everyone during base attacks and planetary's and take responsibility for the outcome of the battle. When leading they make important decisions that can impact the entire course of the defense/attack.  They should set a good example to everyone In order to receive respect. When giving out orders they should be easy to follow and understand to allow those who are following them to be effective. 

As a regimental supervisor, they should keep an eye on their specific regiment making sure the regiment is doing well but at no point should you act as a 4th member of hierarchy. If needed, the supervisor can help out the regiment by doing tryouts. As a supervisor you are also expected to provide two trainings a week.

Why should we pick you for Battalion (200 words minimum):

I believe I am trusted In the community after holding relatively high ranks within the server and playing for over half a year. I have nothing to do so I can put a lot of my free time into being active and just being involved with the server In general. 

I have never been demoted/striked from any position I hold/held currently and In the past. I am always mature In and out of character and have spent quite a lot of time surrounded by people who are experienced and know what they are doing. I will bring dedication and effort whilst being mature and calm In every scenario I could potentially face. I can also be serious when needed whilst also being able to take a joke. I think I'm a pretty competent person and would be able to fill the roles needed from a battalion member. I am always active on the server and tend to be up until the early hours of the morning.

I’ve got a decent bit of experience with the responsibilities of leading and think I’d be able to use different regiments effectively. For example, I would look to use 41st for example at any opportunity that involves them being able to snipe or scout for everyone else. 

Do you understand that Battalion is a very respectable and disciplined rank?

Yes

What do Battalion do during combat, when they are not leading (In detail):

When not leading, Battalion should concentrate on sticking to their regiment they were assigned to. They should not intervene with the regimental hierarchy’s orders but if there is no qualified rank available to lead I would step In and provide assistance for those who need it. At no point will I intervene with the leading battalion unless instructed to.

What are the 3 duties a Battalion Officer Cadet has to complete before getting promoted?

- A relatively complex open simulation

- Leading a planetary with the voice amp

- Complete a debrief to a good standard

What rank can Battalion Brigadier Promote and Demote up too:

Captain

Anything else? 

N/A

+1 Inflict wont be happy!!!!!
Jokes Tasker is a Good EXO and Could Do batt 

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1

Tasker is mature and is capable of being in Battalion.

Sad that you're leaving your EXO spot. 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1

Helped build up 442nd with previous and current Hierarchy form the member side of things 

Always fair and willing to help anyone needed - Great quality for BATT

Always had a positive interaction with him and would love to see him in Batt

Overall 442nd is in a great position with current hierarchy and have good SO's to fill the role. Tasker would be a great addition if accepted 

- Toast 🙂 

Current Rank:

Based

Past Clone Wars / IRP Ranks In / Out Character:

CT ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | 41st ARC Colonel / Temp EXO | Battalion 1st Lieutenant/Major | CG ARC Colonel / Temp Vice Commander 442nd Major IE Commander DT SGT Event Planner 

+1 

Good activity and performance in Hierarchy. Friendly guy who will fit in battalion.

I also feel 442nd have great options for Executive officer if Tasker gets battalion so they are not going to get screwed.

-Ex CWRP Ranks -

41st Marshal Commander 

Senior Administrator

Senior Medic

-Ex ICRP Ranks-

Head Medical Officer

ISF Master Sergeant 
Death Trooper
Hutt High Command
Pyke High Command
Rebel High Command
Fonollio High Command 

+1
Everything above.

I think Tasker deserves a shot at being Battalion.

Current Rank(s):

Rear Admiral

Previous Ranks:

Head of Battalion, 501st Executive Officer, Senior Medic, 74th Advanced Medical Officer, Doom's Unit Captain, Jedi Senior Consular
===============================================================================================

image.png.09d330c32cd12d09ca9a3c15bcf47010.png

+1

Great individual 

Application is pretty decent

Would be great to have in battalion

Best of luck Tasker

Current Ranks:

Battalion 2nd Lieutenant 

Previous Ranks:

CG EXO|501st SGT|SCT EXO|Event Planner|DT Commander|41st CPL|104th MJR

+1 

Great guy 

Good peformance

would deserve it

DU EXO - CT LCPL - CG MJR104th CPL

Silas_Flame.gif.b58ab072941111ab0ede2f55c30b98fe.gif