Yes

Current total game-time on the server (type !time):

1mo 2w 2d 4h 36m.

IC Rank(s) and OOC Donation Rank(s) on CWRP:

GM EXO, Padawan, Reserve Medic, CG DD + Plat VIP

Do you own a working microphone? When you communicate do you type or speak:

Yes and yes

When did you join the server? Have you taken any breaks since:

31st December 2021 and 3 LOA's 1 ROA (Mainly around when I lost my previous job and a holiday) 

How often do you use our Teamspeak 3 server, CWRP Discord and our forums:

TS every time im on PC usually and discord obviously for hierarchy in GM etc. I do read forums but not as much as TS and Discord usually more weekly. 

State all your previous OOC punishments (bans, kicks etc.) and a screenshot of your list of warns. (Go in game and type !warns.) Upload it to http://imgur.com/ or as a steam community screenshot and include the link). Your game time must be visible as well in the screenshot. (Type !time then open warns menu, and drag the menu so chat is visible with the time):

1 RDM x2 warn (I have tried to put an image in but having issues so link is below) 

State the role of staff on the server:

The role of staff is to make sure players are not breaking any rules therefore players can enjoy the server. This is all whilst not taking favourites or being biased when dealing with issues. 

Have you read the server rules and are you familiar with them?

Yes

List of all previous server staff experience:

Nothing on GMOD but I have ran a competitive F1 virtual league with 200+ members in for about 4 years so have experience in dealing with issues etc

Do you understand that you can be demoted at anytime with a sufficient reason by a Hierarchy member?:

Yes

Explain how you would handle these scenarios as a staff member:

1 ) You are told by a Player that somebody is randomly killing other clones:

I would firstly tp to the player accused of killing other clones randomly (ensuring I am cloaked so they don't know I'm watching) to see if they are still currently doing it. If they aren't I would check logs to see if the accusation was true. In this situation I would also consider asking for any evidence the player may have. 

2 ) You are asked by a Cadet to be trained using the @ function:

I inform Battalion that a Cadet is awaiting training. If none are on I would look for an NCO that would train the cadet which is waiting and then TP them. 

3 ) During a debrief, a CT accidently shoots someone, whilst trying to safety their weapon:

As this was accidental then I would not get involved as it wasn't a purposeful act

4 ) A CT #### doesn't salute you, despite you being a rank higher than 2nd LT:

Although this is a rule it is noticeable not many CT #### carry this out so I would most likely let them be. 

5 ) Someone commits FailRP, but claims that the specific instance of FailRP is not explicitally stated within the server rules:

If they have committed FailRP then they should be warned for it. I would also explain the situation to them with what has happened so they understand the rules. 

6 ) You bring a player into a sit and punish them accordingly, however they do not agree with your punishment and keep on arguing:

This is something I have commonly dealt (with what I mentioned previously) with and I would try to reason with them and explain why they have been punished. If this does not work and they continue I would tell them to make a complaint on the forums. 

Explain in length and detail as to why you deserve staff more than other applicants. Explain what you will bring to the staff team and your strongest assets as a person/potential staff member (250+ words):

Firstly I am very active and plan to continuously be active as I am enjoying the server more and more with now achieving EXO in GM a few weeks ago. I also am usually on the server late night as well as through the day and shown my commitment to the server in the roles I have achieved. Since joining GM towards the beginning of the year, being able to achieve GM ARC and them progressing onto hierarchy with EXO, on top of this I have never been demoted or striked in GM. 

Since I started playing on the server I have always followed the rules and played serious and never been a nuisance. The 1 warn I have been given since joining the server has been discussed 1 on 1 with a member from SMT and I accepted their decision although understandably it was a difficult situation, but I understood their POV and respected the warn. 

As I also mentioned earlier in the app I have plenty of experience in dealing with issues people may have or when someone is failing to follow rules.

I would also like to add when I find something I enjoy like this server or whatever it may be, I will always focus fully onto it and put as much time as I possibly can. Since discovering Werwolf CWRP this has certainly been the case.

When I initially joined the server after a few weeks in GM I saw Staff apps were open and although at the time I didn't have the knowledge or in game time to apply for Staff, since then I have always been eager to apply for the role. 

Thank you for reading my staff application, I hope you will consider me for the role! 

Current Ranks:

GM Senior Commander camo

CWRP Executive Admin

Previous Ranks:

GM ARC Colonel camo

Ahsoka Vs Morgan.gif

+1
Camo likes F1 but yes hes a good guy and he would be great in staff

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 - CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL - CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel - 5x Regimental Medic - Jedi Ace - CWRP Senior Event Planner - Jedi Watcher - 501st Colonel - Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer - Jedi Lorekeeper - CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel - Obi Wan Kenobi - Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1

Very easy +1 from me. Camo is one of the easiest people to speak to and is very easy to get along with. IC he is Hierarchy and is a former ARC so I believe he can be trusted and is mature enough for the role of staff. He is also extremely active. 

Good luck!

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

+1

I hate you camo, but you're a cool guy, and I did company you until the rank you are now so yeah, you're responsible and friendly to everybody, and you also have experience in staffing overall 🙂
good luck camo

+1 

Active

High rank

Good guy

easy to talk to

Current Ranks

[CWRP] 

41st ARC 2nd LT | Administrator | Jedi Padawan | Detainment Droid 

Past Ranks

[CWRP]

501st Commander | 501st Sergeant | Jedi Operator | Jedi Padawan | Event Planner | Clone Guard Private

Jedi Peacekeeper | 501st Special Operations Colonel | Clone Force 99 Squad Leader H-07 

Detainment Droid | Reserve Medic | GM Fire Droid

Jedi Guardian | Jedi Knight | CT 3166

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Private | Scout Trooper Sargent | Sith Apprentice | ST 3166 | Shock Trooper Private

[IORP]

T-SEC Lance Corporal | Fonollio

[T-RP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Hutt Clan Henchman

[ICRP]

Jump Trooper Lance Corporal | Pyke Henchman

[IRP]

Jump Trooper Jr Medic 2nd Lieutenant

Sheep.png

+1 

Camo is a very good guy and works wonders with GM which shows he is very dedicated 
He would make a good member of the staff team 

Good luck 
Dommo x 

+1

-reached a rank showing dedication
-No previous issues

-Active
-Good image on the server

Camo was one of the best SO's on whilst I was GM, Helped me hugely to keep the regiment active and his activity and maturity really show that he deserves a chance of Staff. 

-Jack

-Ex MingeSquad 
-Ex Permaban
-Ex Battalion
-Ex GM Vice Commander
-Ex GM Marshal Commander
-Ex 442nd CPL
-Ex 104th CPL
-Vice Admiral

Disco Inferno Dancing GIF

+1

Reasons already stated

Current Ranks [CWRP]
Admiral | Reserve Medic
CWRP Super Administrator | Lead Mentor
Past Ranks
[CWRP]
CE Marshal Commander | 74th ST MD | CT TRP "4625" - CT PVT | CT DCPL
Jedi Sage | Jedi Warlock | Jedi Sentinel | Jedi Shadow | Jedi Peacekeeper
 Event Planner | Staff Mentor
[WW2 1943RP]
 Panzer-Abteilung "Großdeutschland" Gefreiter - Unteroffizere (13/02/21 - 25/03/21)
[IRP]
ST TRP "4625" | JT Corporal | IE BFT PFC | 501st PFC
 Rebel Alpha Group Major
giphy.gif

Disclaimer: Since there are extremely limited spots in staff with many many people applying I will be completely honest and judging/responding not only based off if I believe you will be a capable staff member but are you better suited to be a staff member compared to the other 40 people that applied, so don't take any of this to heart. Thanks : )

+1/Neutral

I agree with what everyone has said and think you wouldn't be a pretty decent staff member

However I can think of some situations especially towards the end of your time in ARC where you acted extremely stubborn and set in your own way and when you start off in staff with no experience you have to join with the mentality to LEARN and accept that you will be wrong sometimes at the start.

currently au tistic

Previous Ranks:

501st ARC Colonel/Temp Exo

DS Squad Leader F73

CWRP Administrator

+1 

Active and a good application. Nice guy over all, haven’t had any issues with you so far. You have reached hierarchy and were arc before, this shows that you are committed to the server. 

Good luck

Current Rank's:
CE Commander
CWRP Senior Administrator
Past Rank's:
CE Executive Officer
CWRP Administrator

Accepted

Current ranks

CWRP Vice Manager
Admiral 

Previous ranks