Slavking

Slavkings First EP App

Steam Name + Profile link:GrognakWillStompYourVillagenow 

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198446175701/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): 

212th exo slavking

Jedi fighter Slavking

Teamspeak Name: Slavking 

Playtime on the Server: unable to check as cant log on but have a tiny amount over a  month community service medal  ( if someone wants to check this feel free if possible)

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/):STEAM_0:1:242954986

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server:

Snr mod - police rp 

SNR Mod / event staff  separate police rp 

Current Age: 18

Warns/Bans: 1 warn as seen for ardm 

weGTABhlkUIdapgQr5fw-4BpMBSTvEEZ9alFvynwqHrY0fcbKMpbiE2WGjumuZtZkoB8fWWUmSaexvNNRhcJt9-h4H4EpOjxnLG47XY_KaeDaqQWMRwBh_Pr9UBUNu-J0nl8Z91u_BIH_Rzauqq9uoY

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: yes and yes

Event Plan:

Disclaimer:

This application was created in my hotel room in Spain on a unmodded gmod on my laptop. If in the right circumstances I would of provided images of a dupe I would have made for the map. I have tried my best to convey this but it is fairly difficult with the resources I have. I  would be able to provide a dupe  but i do not get home till the 1st at 5am and I would like to give time for feedback for my event. 

THE DUPE WILL BE POSTED UNDER ON THE 1st ONCE I RETURN .

Create an event plan, this is what we will use for your first training event. Make it easy to understand and original(Use the Template):

Most information provided on the document below 

Map: Cruiser Canyon 

Story and execution:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NiILiS6M_rCa_6tjN90slUuVykEwtpDj1tM7iZJZPdk/edit?usp=sharing

Enemies, HP, Amount:  

(e.g. BH, 6000, 3)

Deathwatch Heavy: 3 HP: base health  weapons  scatter shotgun +Z-4

Deathwatch Comando: 1 HP: base health  + C-A280,impact nades 

Deathwatch troopers: 4 HP: base health + Weapons: M45 

Deathwatch Jump Trooper: 2 Hp: base health + weapons , m45

Jedi:

2 sith respawnable HP: 20K ( Dependent on jedi amount) 

Passive, HP, Amount:   ep: 200 health. Clone armour (du or something different) no helmet 

Republic's Execution :attached on document 

(e.g. "- Fleet inform all troops that an unknown ship has entered orbit.")

Event Character Execution: attached on document 

(e.g. "- All Bounty Hunters are dropped off at the caves, they will stay there until further notice")

Story: attached on document 

Event Information: attached on document 

Have you ever done an Event Before?: yes but to a different style to what is done within  werewolf

What was your event and was it successfully executed?: I worked with another ep and prepped a large-scale team battle with a pre-made dupe to allow balance for both teams with this event being hosted in a suburban area of the map. While adding more chance for the use of tactics such as the use of multiple choke points meaning the team which won the battle was often what I did for many events but it worked especially well within this event as the dupe allowed for no just sitting back and shooting from a distance the multiple tight entrances allowed for teams to take advantage of people sitting back on the cover or if they pushed the wrong way them to be killed trying to flank. This meant it was not just an all-out brawl but allowed both sides to take advantage of the use of their own mind and teamwork—something i wish to push into my events if i get accepted. Overall, I believe it led to a fun event for people, especially in a server where people really cared about skill and kills.   

Do you understand the responsibilities a event planner has? If so, what are they?:Yes. The main responsibility of an ep is to ensure the daily events are hosted for players to enjoy bringing not just combat to the server but fun Rp-based events to players to enjoy While allowing both clone and Jedi to spill blood at the same time. As at the end of the day that is a large reason people play the server daily 

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?:  yes i do

Anything else?:W-G E-Planner

Edited by Slavking
changing play time from 3-4 weeks to 1 month +

Current Ranks

Anakin

Past Ranks: 

Kit Fisto, 212th Exo ,  Batt officer ,  Event Planner , GM 2nd LT, Snr Mod

Neutral

Not formatted properly I believe your event plan needs to be put on the forums. Then you can put the link underneath for easier reading.
Then the sith ECs HP is a bit much if it was saber users the best is around 8-12K HP If respawnable.

The One and Only Community SEP
F37 > F77

image.png.a36bcaac1cf11a3ef665a21afba9222a.png
image.png.65d4a684bfe8f8a375196abebc2d4a01.png

6 hours ago, ⚡Flash⚡ said:

Neutral

Not formatted properly I believe your event plan needs to be put on the forums. Then you can put the link underneath for easier reading.
Then the sith ECs HP is a bit much if it was saber users the best is around 8-12K HP If respawnable.

Thank you for the feedback on jedi ec health 

in terms of the format if needed i would be happy to copy and paste from the document directly to the forums if needed

Current Ranks

Anakin

Past Ranks: 

Kit Fisto, 212th Exo ,  Batt officer ,  Event Planner , GM 2nd LT, Snr Mod

+1

-Overall a well detailed application, definitely better than some applicants. 

-Despite circumstances, provided decent insight to how his event will go.

-Slavking is active and is a nice guy.

Overall a solid application. 

Good luck! 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"