Pinky

Pinky Second EP Application!

Basic Information:

Steam Name + Profile link: Pinky https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199080266186/

Roleplay Name (e.g. GM TRP Johan / Jedi Padawan Ngannou): Jedi MOA Pinky, DU LT Pinky

Teamspeak Name: Pinky

Playtime on the Server: 2 Months 1 Week

SteamID (http://steamidfinder.com/): STEAM_0:0:560000229

Any experience in staffing on a roleplay server: No

Current Age: 14 

Warns/Bans: 2 Warns, 1 for DTP, 1 for Metagame https://imgur.com/a/TEtIja9

Do you have a working microphone and is it understandable?: Yes and it is understandable, but i prefer to type.

Event Plan: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1GO0xOD8jpj2kgu9sYTynSxGfnavXDF7QundBXju9HnM/edit?usp=sharing

Story:

Have you ever Done an Event Before?: No, I have not

Do you understand the responsibilities a event-planner has? If so, what are they?: Yes, The role of an event planner is to ensure that the server is staying entertained and fun.

Do you understand at the beginning of passing the application stage, you will have to undergo a training phase until completely trusted to create and host events?: Yes, I do undestand.

Anything else?: W-G E-Planner

Edited by Pinky

Current CWRP Ranks:
Event Planner, CG Detainment Droid, 104th ARC CPT
Previous CWRP Ranks:
Jedi Man Of Arms Sub path Leader🪦, Man Of Arms🪦DU ARC Colonel, Jedi Senior Guardian, 501st Lance Corporal, 104th Sergeant, 442nd Sergeant, GM Lieutenant, Scout
spacer.png

+1

Well made document that shows picture by picture where the event will lead. Somewhat unique story for the event.

Pictures of dupe would of been cool but I understand your advdupe wasn't working. 

Current Ranks:

CT ####

Previous Ranks:

CWRP DS Commando F-80 "Scorch"

CWRP 501st ARC Colonel

CWRP 501st Temp EXO

CWRP 41st Temp ARC Major 

CWRP Jedi Operator 

TRP Arturo Huevos "The Huevos Family"

WW2RP Kompanie Caesar Gefreiter and Pionier

CWRP Event Planner

CWRP  Senior Mod

image.gif

Neutral
Different story 
Same old Naboo hangar event tbh

Current Ranks
  Mace Windu - DS Commando F-91 CWRP Senior Event planner - CWRP Discord Staff Manager
Past Ranks
CT 2459 - CE PFT MEDIC COLONEL CG Detainment Droid - Battalion Sand - Battalion Colonel - GM LT Colonel 5x Regimental Medic Jedi Ace CWRP Senior Event Planner Jedi Watcher 501st Colonel Jedi Paladin - Jedi Phantom - Jedi Beast Tamer Jedi Lorekeeper CWRP Jedi Event planner - 501st Gamma ARC Colonel Obi Wan Kenobi Plo Koon
Okkotsu.Yuuta_full.3233018.thumb.gif.d34416410611c3902d25d5d77fa6506a.gif

+1

Cool Lad

Like the story

Basically same with Vengeance

Current Ranks.

Jedi Healer- 212th 2nd LT- Reserve Medic
Past Ranks.

CG 2nd LT - CT 4123 - 41st 2nd LT - GM CPT - 501st COL -  CG DD 104th LT COL - GM LT
2x Regimental Medic CE Major - DU SGT442nd 2nd LT Jedi Snr Guardian- Battalion 2nd LT- GM Supervisor

Hello as a Fellow Event planner  i have read through your event planner app and I've got to say you have made a solid event idea and this is a well written app. You are active and trusted and deserve a shot at Event Planner

So i am +1ing this app

REX.gif

+1

Solid Application and Event plan

Has definitely matured and is trusted

Good amount of playtime

Active player in the Community

Former: 501st Snr Medic COL (4 Months) , Deputy Medical Officer (1 Year), Final CWRP Executive Event Planner (5 Months), (1 of 5 Horsemen of CWRP Executive EPs), CWRP Senior Event Planner

Current: Head Medical OfficerCWRP Security Event Staff

+1 / Neutral

Pros:

Event plan is well done and detailed

Great outline

Active + been on the server for a while - experienced

Okay guy overall

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cons:

Sometimes annoying

Hesitating to trust him if he can use ULX responsibly

Edited by Evann

Current Ranks

OS Commando F-84

Jedi Blade Warrior

Past Ranks

GM ARC Colonel

Jedi Veteran

Jedi Warlock

RC.gif.689648c0dfdb3976a02fb09c55f4ac22.gif